1st Trimester
Options

Vaginal Ultrasound @ 6 weeks.

so I had to go to the ER because I had a killer migraine and kept throwing up couldn’t even keep water down to the point where I was shaking so I got scared I was dehydrated. 
I had a low grade fever and my diagnosis was headache (lol wtf?) 
Anyways, they did a vaginal ultrasound found my gestational sac and the yolk sac but no embryo or pole in sight. The dr said don’t worry it may be too early. They also said my sac was irregularly shaped in some views. My uterus is retroverted naturally  (toward my anus) so I’m hoping it’s just the angle. He did say it could be an early sign of a miscarriage but don’t read into it(like how do I not freak out now) 
after some googling a lot of moms had this happen and weeks later there was the baby on the u/s with a strong heartbeat. 
I’m just worried, still having all my symptoms including sweating at night, nauseas whenever I wake up or am hungry pooping instead of commuting some headaches, sore breast and very sleepy. No bleeding just heavy milky discharge and random cramps here and there.
Will my baby be okay? 

Re: Vaginal Ultrasound @ 6 weeks.

• Options
    There is the live view of the ultrasound they wouldn’t print it out so I asked to snag a picture they said usually no but let me. Does it look concerning?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    so I had to go to the ER because I had a killer migraine and kept throwing up couldn’t even keep water down to the point where I was shaking so I got scared I was dehydrated. 
    I had a low grade fever and my diagnosis was headache (lol wtf?) 
    Anyways, they did a vaginal ultrasound found my gestational sac and the yolk sac but no embryo or pole in sight. The dr said don’t worry it may be too early. They also said my sac was irregularly shaped in some views. My uterus is retroverted naturally  (toward my anus) so I’m hoping it’s just the angle. He did say it could be an early sign of a miscarriage but don’t read into it(like how do I not freak out now) 
    after some googling a lot of moms had this happen and weeks later there was the baby on the u/s with a strong heartbeat. 
    I’m just worried, still having all my symptoms including sweating at night, nauseas whenever I wake up or am hungry pooping instead of commuting some headaches, sore breast and very sleepy. No bleeding just heavy milky discharge and random cramps here and there.
    Will my baby be okay? 
    There is the live view of the ultrasound they wouldn’t print it out so I asked to snag a picture they said usually no but let me. Does it look concerning?

Stuck in the Box:
    Although ER doc’s aren’t as knowledgeable as OB docs, they typically have more knowledge than internet strangers. I’d trust what they say, follow up with your OB/midwife and try not to worry. Unfortunately no one here can really answer your question.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Thank you for your input! My ob wanted to follow up in 2 weeks but with a full schedule I could only get in 01/15. Let’s cross our fingers 💜
  • Options
    ER docs are notorious for diagnosis of missed missed miscarriage.  Wait for a follow from you doc for more accurate diagnosis/answers. 
    Hoping the best for you. 
  • Options
    How certain are you of your ovulation date?

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18