1st Trimester
Options

September BMB Waiting Room

chichiphinchichiphin member
edited December 2018 in 1st Trimester
Well I guess I’ll start this thing... 

I’m a FTM and found out yesterday at 9DPO, so it’s very early but got a stronger positive this morning. I’m also already nauseous so I might be in for one helluva ride. FF says due date is September 5! 
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: September BMB Waiting Room

• Options
    leafyarchleafyarch member
    edited December 2018
    Hi omg I was hoping I’d find something like a “waiting room”! Lol.

I found out yesterday at 10 DPO and then a blazing FRER line and digital this morning at 11 DPO. FF due date September 4th! :smiley:  let’s be friends

eta: I’m also a first time mom :)
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Options
    Hi @leafyarch! Sounds like we are both super early to the game here :)
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin yes super early! I never thought this would be me lol. Tell me your TTC/BFP story! :)

• Options
    I was thinking about making this thread yesterday! My EDD is September 2 and I found out 2 days ago. Havent told my H yet. Waiting for Christmas after our family leaves.  :#
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom hoping this is your sticky bean! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Thanks @chichiphin! My FRERs are still super faint even at 11DPO so I’m starting to get discouraged. My H wants me to wait til Wed to test again, but that feels like an eternity. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    Welcome y’all! I hope we’re all in this for the long run together! Happy holidays <3

I had a beta done yesterday at 11 DPO and it came back at 58. I’m pretty happy with that number. I’ll have a repeat on Thursday 12/27. My FRER was also stronger today than it was yesterday.

• Options
    Yay @holly321 I’m so glad you’re Sept! I hope those betas are exactly where they should be.

afm - got beta and progesterone tested today but I’m out of town so results will be slow. The RE is trying to figure out if I still need my progesterone supps. I keep POAS and the line keeps progressing so I think it feels more real today. Plus I feel hungover/nauseated a lot. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    *TW well, it looks like I’m out before it even really began. Bleeding started a bit ago. I was so hopeful for this one to stick, so I’m really upset. And of course H says “better for it to happen now than how it was last time.” Yeah, not helpful. If next cycle works out, I may still end up in Sept. Either way though, wishing you all a H&H 9 months ❤️
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    Ooo just found out today I’m pregnant with baby no.2 due about 4th of September! So exciting! Probably only about 2-3 weeks along, and have had terrible nausea for 2 weeks now 🤭
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom, I am so sorry.  I am sorry about what your husband said, mine did the same thing with or second loss.  It is hard to remember that they think they are being helpful.

@chichiphin, I was sad at first when I realized my math was wrong and I was September and not August , but it is looking like a good thing.  I took another test this morning, with SMU and having a coffee, and while it is still lighter than I would like, it is definitely darker.  Plus, I am really nauseous, so that’s good! I am really hoping to not have to live off Zofran this time around.

I hope you don’t have to wait too long for your results.  Hopefully you won’t need to continue the progesterone. I hope I will get mine tomorrow.  I know my OB does not have office hours, but I have gotten results from him when he doesn’t before.    
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom So sorry to hear that. I hope the next cycle is the one for you.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom oh I’m so sorry ❤️ Take care of yourself 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    TW. My first beta was 7.   I wish you ladies the best!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @holly321. Sending tons of love your way.
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @holly321 I’m so sorry friend ❤️❤️ Sending love 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Hey ladies!! I’m a FTM as well, got my postive digital FRER on christmas morning :) figured id join in until a Sept 2019 group opens up! Im only a little under 5w along but i am SOOO bloated its scary :( anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    Hey @knottie8483d5f23ea29a69 welcome! So it’s easier to get to know you/tag you etc, you should head over to the Knot and change your community user name to something that is more personalized to you. You have to log out & log back in to the bump for it to take!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    Hi everyone! Found out 5 days ago that we’re pregnant! First time parents and due September 6ish:) I’m really nervous and wake up everyday still and take a test..I’m not convinced I’m not going to wake up and just not be pregnant anymore! (I know I’m ridiculous). Going today for a blood test to hopefully ease all of this a little. 
    Any recommendations for the first trimester for this FTM?? Any advice would be awesome:)
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom hooray! congrats! I'm hoping for a super sticky bean. 

So glad others are joining too! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    How has everyone gotten their beta tests so early? My doctor won’t take blood until my first appt on Jan 14, 6ish weeks!
  • Options
    how far along will you be when you have your first appointments? I will be just shy of 9 weeks and I feel like it's forever away
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom congratulations, wishing you a H&H 9months and a sticky baby. I totally understand about the apprehension about celebrating too early. Its almost like I don't want too get to attached in case there is a loss making it easier for me to deal with. But I'm trying.

@cee_moll **TW** I'm getting monitored early because of my history of miscarriage. Not sure if it's the same for others.
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I am excited to be joining the September 2019 bump group! I took a test Dec 31 and got a BFP. EDD is September 11th. This will be my second child as I have an almost 14 month old daughter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. And congratulations to you all on your pregnancy.
  • Options
    @cee_moll I'm being monitored by an RE. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited January 2019
    Sept 2019 is open for business: https://forums.thebump.com/categories/september-2019-moms 

ETA: This won't show up on the bump app, only in a browser. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Options
    so excited the bmb is ready! my testing had good timing. thanks @chichiphin for taking the initiative in posting the initial organization posts. can’t wait to explore more when i get home on my laptop. 💗
  • Options
    Lurking

@maserrano714 @kagesstarshroom yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you both. I hope these are your rainbows and you have a very boring 9 months.  <3