March 2019 Moms
Options

UO 12/20

2»

Re: UO 12/20

• Options
    @mayoduck Oh gosh, I’m wearing matching Christmas pjs as I type this! But not matching with my DD and husband.... matching with my mom and sisters! Haha. I may be in my mid 30s but my mom still buys all us girls matching Christmas pjs every year. I live on the opposite side of the country as my sisters and parents so really only see them 2x per year, Christmas being one of them. As a result, my mom goes all out with the traditions and gets matching pjs for the girls, separate matching plaid pants for her two son in laws and my dad, and matching pjs for all the grandkids. It’s always fun for her to pick them out and hunt down the right sizes and fun for us to get a cute pic every year! I probably wouldn’t do it myself for my little fam but my mom gets so much joy out of it.
  • Options
    @laur84ns lol, well I did say it with the understanding that it is an unpopular opinion. It's not for me but that's nice your mom gets a lot of joy out of it. If it meant a lot to someone I cared about, I'd probably participate for their sake too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How am I so oblivious of this matching PJs phenomenon?? It sounds really goofy...and totally a tradition I’d want to start with this little family 😂😂. I’ll have to remember come next Christmas.
  • Options
    I didn't know matching pjs was a thing until black Friday ads came out this year.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse @lelkcot I’ve been boarderline begging DH to do family Christmas PJs he didn’t come around this year ... but maybe next lol I’m going to keep trying I think it’s fun!