Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Checkin: w/o 12/16

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your ideal date night?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Checkin: w/o 12/16

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  August 13th. 5w5d. (This will probably change once I have my first ultrasound.)

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed, I think

Upcoming Appointments: January 8th

How are you feeling?: Nauseated. Some days are just mild and other days I dry heave so hard I give myself a stomachache. My boobs hurt SO. BAD. and I'm very moody. Also crazy tired.

Rants/Raves: If my mother in law tells me one more time that "my morning sickness will pass soon enough," I will scream. 1: I'm not even 6 weeks yet. It's not going anywhere for at least 6 more weeks, possibly more. 2: THIS IS MY THIRD CHILD, I AM AWARE HOW M/S WORKS.

Questions: Nada

GTKY: What is your ideal date night?: A cozy table at someplace cool that serves awesome, local, hipster beers. A babysitter that's willing to either stay late into the evening or overnight so we don't have to be in a rush. (This almost never. happens.)
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 11 / 6 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday! I’m not sure if I’m getting my first ultrasound or not... I hope so!

How are you feeling?: Good. Boobs are pretty sore and my stomach is perma-growling.

Rants/Raves: we just moved out of NYC to the suburbs on Saturday, poor timing to say the least!

Questions: None for now.

GTKY: What is your ideal date night? A nice dinner and maybe something fun like mini golf.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 11th / 6 weeks + 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): Ladybug :-)

Upcoming Appointments: 12/31 - first ultrasound and blood work appointment

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, really sore chest, a little crampy, but oh so happy/excited!!!!

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your ideal date night?  A delicious meal out, followed by a movie or show at the theater.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: aug 8. 6 weeks 4 days

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 8

How are you feeling?: so horrible. I might have to get meds for nausea cause this is just horrific. 

Rants/Raves: I’ve been up for 3 hours puking. I have to go to work and do overtime and then go to my in laws and finish moving and cleaning the rest of the house. No raves lol 

Questions: nothing 

GTKY: What is your ideal date night? A surprise. My bf used to be so good with cute surprise dates. Even just come home to my fave take out and a movie on the couch. 
  • Options
    @kels0091 ohhhh girl I'm so sorry about the nausea. I had to go on Diclegis with my son around 9 weeks because I couldn't keep anything down and had lost almost 10 pounds. Fingers crossed yours settles down or you can get some relief w/ meds! 

• Options
    MollyH1987MollyH1987 member
    edited December 2018
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 8/10 

Baby is the size of a(n): According to Bump, as tall as the end of a match

Upcoming Appointments: January 11th for confirmation ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Today is the first real day I've felt terrible. I have a bad headache and I have no medicine to take to help. It's making my eyes feel dizzy. And almost everything I've put in my mouth today has made me nauseous. 

Rants/Raves: We ended up telling my dad, sister, and brother about the pregnancy this past weekend as we did an early Christmas and they live in another state so I didn't know when I would next see them in person. They said Congrats and all, but for the most part, no one seemed THAT excited (except my dad). Kinda bummed me out but texted with my sister earlier and she realized she didn't really react right and apologized.

Questions: Not at the moment.

GTKY: What is your ideal date night? Going out to a nice dinner (sans DD) and doing something new and fun. But also totally down for just sitting and watching a movie at home and doing nothing.

@runningisrad and @kels0091, is the nausea brought on by certain triggers (i.e., foods) or is it all the time? 

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    8/10/19 / 6w2d 

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Chocolate chip

Upcoming Appointments:
    Dec 28th- ultrasound! Yay! 

How are you feeling?:
    So far, so good. 

Rants/Raves: 
    People assuming we  are only having another baby because want a girl, since we have 3 boys. Not cool. 

Questions: None 

Hubs and I are super low key, anything casual is good by us! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 12th tentatively. 6 weeks and 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming Appointments: None yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ shame on me I know 

How are you feeling?: Stressed. Hubs and i live in a little podunk town with a not so great selection of obgyns and a less than stellar hospital. My last pregnancy i moved in temporarily with my parents to have access to better big city doctors and medical facilities, that’s not an option this time. So it looks like the closest acceptable hospital and obgyn is at least an hours drive away which is stressing me out..

Rants/Raves: Hubs and I had kind of accepted that we weren’t going to have another child after two very stressful years of trying to conceive. When we finally came to terms with it we started doing lots of modifications to my jeep wrangler (lifting it three inches and getting bigger tires at the expense of fuel efficiency and comfort). Now i’m thinking about having to drag my big ol pregnant self up into that behemoth and stand driving around in it. I love my Jeep and i don’t want another car and i don’t want my husband to take it over and move me i to a mom-mobile.  Also if my dog doesn’t stop barking every five minutes i’m going to lose my mind. I love my dog but she’s working my last nerve at the moment.

Questions:  

A nice dinner date at this super boujee movie theatre i went to once. Each seat was its own power recliner/super plush sofa and they give you a fresh pillow and blanket when you’re seated. The sangria and lobster rolls were divine!!! It’s way too rich for my blood to make it an every date night thing but for an anniversary date, momma likey.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 10! 6 weeks 5 days. 

Upcoming Appointments: first u/s on Dec 27!

How are you feeling?: so very tired and nauseous! Every morning I feel like I got hit by a truck right in my boobs. 

Rants/Raves: I am already annoyed with the ‘welcome to the next 18 years of your life’ comments. I don’t even know an appropriate response to that. To not be a total whiner, I’m so happy to finally have my own LO 😍 can’t wait!

Questions: all of the questions. Once I have an ultrasound and it’s medically confirmed, and Christmas goes away, I’m sure I’ll start thinking more clearly and prepping more! For now, no questions. 

GTKY: What is your ideal date night? Cook for me. A bagel or crackers preferably 🤢
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  August 11th. 6w2d. (Pending confirming ultrasound)

Baby is the size of a(n): ladybug

Upcoming Appointments: January 2

How are you feeling?: Queasy and lethargic.  Also really anxious and nervous because it's so early.

Rants/Raves: I'm just so thankful for this little bean. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What is your ideal date night?: A night out with DH and a well-behaved DD, someplace where she can explore while DH and I just sit and talk about our day.  Also, I'd be eating sushi and drinking a chocolate stout.

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 11, I’m 6 weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: first one Jan 11

How are you feeling?: totally normal, so far!

Rants/Raves: unexpectedly pregnant which is a little overwhelming and my clothes already feel tight. Im starting up Barre3 again and I intend to work our this entire pregnancy since with my other three I NEVER did.

Questions: not really, it’s my 4th time around! 

GTKY: What is your ideal date night? Soaking and massages!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! So excited to finally be part of a group! My name is China, I'm a second time Mom (I have a 4 yr old little guy). I will be 7 weeks tomorrow  and was given August 8th today at my ultrasound! 80% of my day is spent nauseous  and protecting my boobs from getting bumped or even looked at because they're SO sore. Other than that I feel amazing! My ideal date is the couch, pajamas, Netflix and take out. Basically how I got to this point in the first place. Haha!
  • Options
    Oh and my next appointment is January 4th and our baby is the size of a sweet pea!
  • Options
    EDD August 13, am 7 weeks today

baby is the size of a blueberry☺️

Appts: had first one on Dec 17 because per LMP I was 7 weeks at that time but ovulation was off so was an early appt n second ultrasound to be done at 10w on Jan 15. 

An feeling so sick!! Have nausea on and off all day and night. Have not thrown up yet but dry heave randomly. I had a lot of cramping the last two weeks but that is slowly getting better. Sore boobs and problems with constipation

rants/raves: first pregnancy and so so excited!!! Think it is gonna be a girl so guess will see if my feeling is right!

questions: Does the nausea decrease after 12 weeks? 

Ideal date night: dressing up and going out for supper then coming home and relaxing and cuddling with my man. Doesn’t take much to make me happy lol 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @janele3214 hey due date buddy! I’m a TTM and have had morning sickness with all my kids so far. With my first, my nausea subsided by 15 weeks. I had to go on diclegis with my son because I was vomiting so much. I was able to wean myself off it by 15-16 weeks. 

For most, morning sickness subsides by the 2nd trimester, but everyone is different!

• Options
    @runningisrad I am grateful to know that the nausea should get better in the second semester. Is hard to force myself to eat when nothing tastes good. I have not thrown up but just dry heave and feel horrible. I am using Zofran now and also some pregnancypops that I got from Kroger. The pregpops sure do help! Congrats to us and our August babies. Hope my baby does come exactly on the 13th since that is a day of the month for birthdays on my husbands side. I know babies choose when they want to come though lol