1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
2. How are you feeling?
3. Any appointments this week?
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans?
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? - 30 weeks tomorrow, butternut squash.
2. How are you feeling? - dare I say good? I thought I was getting a cold but that went away. Still no aches or pains, I feel like my regular self with a big, round belly.
3. Any appointments this week? - no more appts this year. Starting the new year with three appts within a week.
4. Rants/raves/questions? - I’m worried about my job and the person covering for me while I’m gone. She’s not competent, but it’s too late to find someone else. We still need to find someone to cover for her while she’s in my position, that person better be awesome (and punctual).
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans? - just me and H having a nice Christmas dinner. I was looking forward to a four day weekend with just the two of us, but his band decided they’re going to record an album that weekend instead. I’m a little mad about it. I guess it’s the only time the three of them can get together. Maybe I’ll hit up the other abandoned wives and do something fun!
31 + 6 ...asparagus?! Lord this baby feels much larger than asparagus...
Honestly, I've been really lucky. KNOCK ON WOOD I feel good all things considered!
Not until the Thursday after xmas
Hmm.. nope. I did already in the Just How Pregnant are you thread
All immediate family is local, so we'll be around visiting.
31+6 also, asparagus. I'm a bit over these comparisons lol.
BIG. Hahaha. Sleep is not the rest it once was. I'm so tired but all I want to do is clean my house. Also I feel one weird movement away from a leg cramp all day every day. Ugh.
MW tomorrow. Also newborn class today and prenatal class Thursday! Idk what I was thinking stacking this week up like this. Oh well.
Nothing. I work a day shift Dec 23, traded away my night Dec 24, then work a night Dec 25. Church service the 24th at some point. Friends of ours always have us over for dinner Christmas day and they plan around my work schedule because they are far too good to us. And that's about it. Next year will be a fun Christmas I actually won't work and might even have family here... And a baby boy! Excited.
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?32+1 and some kind of armadillo which feels appropriate
2. How are you feeling?Eh, could be worse I guess except "sleeping" on the couch for 8 days reallyyyy messed up my back and now the SPD pain is back with a vengeance.
3. Any appointments this week?Had one yesterday. With a nurse I wanted to punch in the face. She told me the cause of my aches and pains was because I was gaining too much weight. Biatch, I'm on track to gain 35 lbs total and still wear a size small. Go F yourself. Nope, not over this yet.
4. Rants/raves/questions?See above...
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans?Because I'm a masochist... we head to Long Island 12/23, then back home Christmas morning for me to cook dinner for my family of 12. Insert facepalm...
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks, zucchini, I think?
2. How are you feeling? Discomfort is creeping in. I feel big and stretched, my back gets sore easily, my hips hurt if I don't sleep just the right way.
3. Any appointments this week? Nope
4. Rants/raves/questions? I'll include my rant below.
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans? A couple weeks ago DH proposed that we cut our holiday travels short a bit in order to spend some quality time at home, relaxing, just the two of us. I was hesitant because what would get cut is spending time at my parents but I agreed because it sounded heavenly. Well his mother has semi invited herself to come stay with me for new year's (totally fine with me!) but either she or DH proposed she come a few days earlier to be here while he is as well. So our just-the-two-of-us time also got cut short and I'm not fine with that. All that to say, our holiday plans are to be in Montreal visiting both our families from the 22nd to the 26th. Christmas day itself will be shared between my brother and sister's houses. Then back home to relax until MIL comes at some point and DH goes back to training on the 30th.
Sorry for the novel! I clearly needed to get that off my chest.
32 weeks - squash
Good, still running so I'm using that as my gauge.
Three of them! 2 nsts and an ob, yay?
My mother needs to stop asking if I should still be running!!! Even the doc at MFM after telling me I needed two NSTs per week, said great- keep running.
Seeing both of our families and lots of driving.
31+6, asparagus, but like everyone has said that doesn’t seem right at all.
I feel good, I called in sick yesterday because I was sore (probably from overdoing it this weekend) and now I feel recharged!
Regular ob appointment tomorrow
Not today, maybe tomorrow if they comment on weight gain!
Usually I would be traveling to CO to visit my dad but since my ob recommended I not fly 6 hours I will be doing Christmas early with my mom and sisters the 22nd and then on the 25th my fiancé and I will be eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant since no one will be in town for Christmas.
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 weeks, bunch of rowdy asparagus
2. How are you feeling? This is probably silly but I feel pregnant. Overall pretty good but tired, short of breath, and worn out. I told my husband today that I'm going to start needing more help. Part of me doesn't like that I can't do everything myself anymore and it was really hard to admit it.
4. Rants/raves/questions? I work as a physical therapist in a nursing home. I have productivity/ efficiency standards I'm supposed to meet each day which I have been but it's been getting more difficult to provide good therapy, keep my energy up, and get my documentation done. Cutting back on hours doesn't help since the expectations are the same and actually harder to meet in less hours. I guess I don't know how to address this with my immediate boss or the higher ups who will be questioning why I'm not keeping up.
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans? We agreed at Easter to host my mom's family for Christmas on Sat 22nd, so roughly 50 people and lots of kids. Thankfully we don't have to do the cooking, everyone brings a dish, just provide the space and seating which we have. Christmas Eve we're going to my aunt's, her kids are closest in age to my siblings and me and we've always been close, I'm my cousin's kid's godmother. Christmas day we'll split between my parents and the in-laws, they live 10 minutes from each other and 25 from us so not a big deal.
31 weeks an asparagus!
Had the long gd test Monday and failed 3 out of 4. They haven't called yet which is odd.
Emotional this week. A close friend died.
Resting at home and holiday parties.
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks - zucchini
2. How are you feeling? Better then over the weekend! Glad I don't have the flu!
3. Any appointments this week? Today! Everything went well!
4. Rants/raves/questions? None at the moment shockingly
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans? Hannukah was low key and had to bail on our trip to my family, boo. Hubs surprised me with Cirque de soliel tixx for my bday Sunday! It was amazing. Xmas will be at his fam- but I'm not going if anyone is sick!
Tired and like my bag keeps feeling sore or like the baby is kicking me.
I'm getting a three hour diabetes test done. I had my gestational diabetes test done last week and I'm worried/stressed about what's coming. I hope I don't have anything serious.
Anyone get gestational diabetes?? Will that complicate a natural/minimal intervention childbirth?
5. GTKY: What are your holiday plans? Husband is coming to stay with me in NY. We're a military couple working in different states but he'll be moving back here soon.