June 2019 Moms
Options

*TW* Goodbye ladies...

I found out I lost the baby about a week ago. I had been feeling very regular movement and I haven't felt any in about a week now. I didn't think too much of it because I have an anterior placenta. Then yesterday we had a family emergency and I had enough stress hormones flowing though me that the baby should have been bouncing off of every wall of my uterus. I felt nothing. Then I started having off and on cramping. So I called the nurses line and left a message. They couldn't get me in for an US until today. 

When she started the US and started scanning the baby I didn't see any flickering of a HB. I knew it before she said anything. The doctor came in to talk to me and she said that due to the size of my SCH the placenta wasn't able to fully attach and the baby wasn't getting enough to survive. 

I'm going to get an induction so that I can at least see this baby, if not hold it. I will also be getting bloodwork or an amnio to determine the sex so that I can give this baby a name. I need to give this baby a name. 

I'm so heartbroken. I don't even know how to explain this to my kids. They have been so excited about a new brother or sister. 

With all the complications I was having with my SCH, I sorta felt deep down that I would never be able to take this baby home and love on it. I never thought in a million years it would actually be true. 

I will miss all of you and I hope I am the last one to experience a loss on this board. ❤

Re: *TW* Goodbye ladies...

• Options
    I am so so sorry. I don't know what else to say. I'm heartbroken for you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 i am so sorry for your loss. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 my heart breaks for you. I have no words, at least no good ones. I’m so sorry. Internet hugs. Give your kids extra hugs. Take time to care for yourself. When you feel ready, please come back and announce your child’s name. Let us support you the best we can. Again, I’m so sorry.
  • Options
    *lurking*

I am so incredibly sorry @emeraldcity603. My heart is breaking for you and your family. Please be kind to yourself and love on your kids extra hard - it helps.  <3
  • Options
    OMGOSH, I am so incredibly sorry @emeraldcity603. I am at a loss for words. 
  • Options
    No! This seems so unreal. My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Life is so unfair sometimes and I’m sorry you and your family are going through this. Please take care of yourself and PM me if you need someone to talk to. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, this must be devastating. Please take time for yourself. <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so deeply sorry. I'm so heartbroken for you and your family. Having to tell your kids must be so awful and I'm just so sorry. Please be gentle with yourself and give yourself all the time you need to heal. June will miss you so much :heartbreak:
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 I don't have the words but your post brought tears to my eyes. I'm feeling for you and I am heartbroken to read about your loss. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I am so sorry @emeraldcity603. Nothing I say in this moment will erase the pain, but I am just so sorry. It is so unfair. I’m praying for a smooth induction and that seeing your sweet baby will bring you peace. Sending you so many hugs. 
  • Options
    I started about six different responses and deleted them all. I'm so so so sorry. I'll miss your wisdom on here, but hope you can take the time with your family to mourn your baby (who I'm glad has a name) and heal after this. Praying God shows you more of himself even in a storm like this. Take care of yourself, mama.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, it is so terribly unfair. I hope nothing but the best in your future. 
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself. You will be missed.
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    @emeraldcity603 I'm so so so sorry for your loss. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry that you are going through this.  You will be missed.  My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. You will be missed.
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you @emeraldcity603. I know there are no words that can bring you comfort I’m just so sorry. Be kind to yourself and know the members of this board are thinking of you during this difficult time 
  • Options
    I am devastated for you your DH, your children and your little one. Please if you want to tell us the name, I would love to honor your little one and know their name. I am so angry for you, why life keeps robbing moms of their babies. It’s not right. None of this is ok.

Holding you and your family in a special place in my heart and I will have my candle going for you all day. I know it means nothing but i am grieving with you too. All my love. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this @emeraldcity603 There’s nothing I can say to adequately express how sad I am to hear your news. My deepest condolences go to you and your family. I hope holding your baby and naming it can bring you some sort of healing. 
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.  Please take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I don't have the right words for you, so all I can say is I am so sorry for your loss ❤
  • Options
     No words here either. I’m so so so sorry. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 I am at a complete loss for what to say and I know nothing anyone says will touch the deep pain and sadness that you and your family are experiencing. My heart breaks for you! I wish you healing in your grieving process.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss 💔
  • Options
    srscott3srscott3 member
    edited December 2018
    @emeraldcity603 I am so so so incredibly sorry. You and your little one will be in my thoughts and prayers ❤️
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. I send you love and hopes for healing. Please take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    I have no words other than I'm so sorry and we're really going to miss you here. I've really appreciated your humor and support. 

I pray you find the resolution you're looking for and that your family finds peace. Best of luck with the induction. <3 xx
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you and your family. I'm so so sorry for your loss and what you're going through right now.
  • Options
    When I saw this, I honestly
    thought it was a joke. That it couldn’t possibly be true for you. I am so devastated for you and your family. I really hope you can get the care and closure you need. I’m just... I’m out of words. I am so sorry for this. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    I feel like I just got steamrolled. I can’t even imagine how you are feeling right now - I just want to hug you. I will light a candle for you and your baby tonight. I am just so, so damn sorry...I wish words could do more. My heart is shattered for you and your family. I am just so bloody sorry...
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh dear. I'm so fucking sorry. Sending you love. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 I am so so sorry about this news. You have been an integral part of this group and you will be sorely missed. Please don’t hesitate to update us if you feel up to it or need a place to vent. 
  • Options
    *lurking*

@emeraldcity603 I keep tabs on the group in the hopes that I only see happy news, so it's crushing to see your post.  I'm so sorry you are going through this and hope you are able to take some time for yourself and the family to heal.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry.  My heart is breaking for you. Hope the induction provides closure forfyou andayour family. I will be thinking and praying for you.