February 2019 Moms
Options

AW: Ultrasound thread

1235»

Re: AW: Ultrasound thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    21 weeks . Iam now 22 turned them today:)
  • Options
    21 weeks here. But today I turn 22 weeks:) She is doing great she is looking like big sister 😊
  • Options
    @notthecheat , omg!  Looks like an actual baby, eekkk!!
  • Options
    Mr. Deacon on Halloween at 26w2d❤️
  • Options
    @danixbanani24 , your pic made me do a holy sh^t it's getting real... I am also at 28weeks and can't believe my baby would look that baby-like right now, ahhhh!!  I have an US in 4 weeks from now.. so I guess it'll be real real then!
  • Options
    For the people who’ve gotten 3D (or 4d?) ultrasounds, have they been elective/out of pocket or do some of your offices offer it? We’re doing one (electively) in a few weeks because we’ve had a stressful pregnancy with a lot of anomalies and want all the feedback we can get.
    curious how you’ve felt they compared to regular ultrasounds.
  • Options
    @ssag ours was 3D because baby wouldn’t show her profile on the regular ultrasound. The tech just flipped it over to 3D to make sure her features looked okay then switched back, so we didn’t know we were getting 3D. It was weird - they change the contrast (I think) so you can get a good picture, but that makes it look like baby is just floating in this dark abyss. It was pretty amazing to see her move in 3D though - made it much more real. 

PS I’m so glad to hear you’re doing the 3D. I hope it gives you peace of mind to be able to see baby!
  • Options
    @ssag they gave me one 3D picture with my echo without me asking. I don't think it cost extra but my AS without 3D was already expensive AF so..... Dreading this bill anyway lol
  • Options
    @smashedbanana Wow that ultrasound quality is amazing!!! She’s beautiful 
  • Options
    Is your due date 02/27/2019? 
  • Options
    smashedbananasmashedbanana member
    edited December 2018
    @zencats Thank you! It an HD. Which may be the same as 4D, i'm not sure
  • Options
    I'm due February 1st! Here is the 3D of my little girl ♡♡ this was taken mid November, I can't wait to meet her. This is our first baby, I'm a very odd (for me) mixture of nervous and excited but that's probably normal.
  • Options
    We finally got a few half face pics with the 3D ultrasound at 34 weeks! Last time he had his face turned completely away of course right when the technician switched it to 3D so we were thrilled with these even if he has his hands in front of his face the whole time. I think he’s going to be shy, like me 🌚