Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UO 12/6

• I don't really like any of the traditional holiday pies: pumpkin, sweet potato, apple, pecan. I usually stick to a chocolate pie or something :)

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • I don't like cheesy Hallmark/Netflix Christmas movies. 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Coffee is gross. I’ve tried liking it but there’s nothing good about it. And thankfully I’ve never needed caffeine to get me through a day. 
  • I hate maple syrup, or maple flavor in general. It’s just gross.

• @MollyH1987 I agree pumpkin is gross! Apple is delicious though. 

My UO: sweet tea is the best tea. I don't know how anyone drinks tea without sugar. Blech.

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I really don't like turkey. At all, and hate that most holiday dinners have it. I'd much rather have Asian foods or something else, entirely. 
  • I don't like iced or sweet tea. Never have. Being from Texas, people think I'm crazy for not drinking sweet tea or iced tea. Ive tried it but just hate the taste.
  • @MollyH1987 I will take your share of all the holiday pies! 

• @hillaryo14 agreed tea in all forms is gross.

The Simpsons is not funny 
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • @runningisrad

My UO is that I think hugging is weird. 
  • @hillaryo14 Second that! 

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    Team Green!
  • Chocolate is gross. Pumpkin and sweet potato pie is gross as well.
  • I really don't like turkey. At all, and hate that most holiday dinners have it. I'd much rather have Asian foods or something else, entirely. 
    @aisukurimsarang same! I don't mind deli turkey on a sandwich, but roasted turkeys leave much to be desired. And on that note, I don't care for a lot of traditional holiday food. Y'all can keep your cranberry sauce and crappy casseroles!
  • @perrypeaches, I don't know if we can be friends if you don't like chocolate.  :D
  • I don't like iced or sweet tea. Never have. Being from Texas, people think I'm crazy for not drinking sweet tea or iced tea. Ive tried it but just hate the taste.
    Tea=leaf water. Gross 

*stuck in text box*

I agree with this 100%
  • @perrypeaches what?! chocolate is amazing!! 
  • @hillaryo14 I don’t like iced tea or sweet tea either! I do like hot tea though. 

My UO-I don’t like lemonade or anything lemon flavored! 
  • UO that is newly developed:

Eggs are real gross.
  • Coffee is gross. I’ve tried liking it but there’s nothing good about it. And thankfully I’ve never needed caffeine to get me through a day. 
    My H would agree with you- but I’m a huge coffee drinker which makes it a problem when I make a whole pot... give me ALLLLLL the coffee 
  • @deecherise that was me last time - could not even handle the smell of scrambled eggs.
  • And give me the shares of pumpkin pie of all the crazy people in here who don’t like it... who are you people

• Can't stand peanut butter. Even the smell of it sets me off. 
  • @cmessamore and @WinchesterGirl I ’m actually allergic to chocolate. Have been since I was 6 years old. Last year I took Benadryl and took a bite of a brownie just to see what it tasted like. It was gross. Dunno if it’s a defense mechanism or what to keep me from dying.
  • @cmessamore and @WinchesterGirl I ’m actually allergic to chocolate. Have been since I was 6 years old. Last year I took Benadryl and took a bite of a brownie just to see what it tasted like. It was gross. Dunno if it’s a defense mechanism or what to keep me from dying.
    It probably is a defense mechanism thing. My ex-husband had a severe peanut allergy, and he thought peanut butter alternatives like sunflower butter tasted disgusting.

New UO, based on my own interpersonal struggles atm:

Someone else's struggle with infertility shouldn't mean that I need to silence my joy. There's only so much consideration that can be provided before the aggressor falls into the bitch category.
  • edited December 2018
    @perrypeaches That makes sense! I have some pretty severe allergies myself, & actually dislike most of those foods. 

@deecherise Ooh, I don't know. That is a really fine line & probably depends on the situation. 
  • deecherisedeecherise member
    edited December 2018
    It probably is a defense mechanism thing. My ex-husband had a severe peanut allergy, and he thought peanut butter alternatives like sunflower butter tasted disgusting.

New UO, based on my own interpersonal struggles atm:

Someone else's struggle with infertility shouldn't mean that I need to silence my joy. There's only so much consideration that can be provided before the aggressor falls into the bitch category.
    You shouldn’t have to silence your joy, definitely not, but you also can’t expect people who are hurting to share your joy. There are other people to talk and share with. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @deecherise ooohhh, that's a really tricky one. Her response is definitely a pain-based one, but I will say I think it's really unfair of her to attack you personally (how it isn't fair of you to become a mom, etc.) I think she can express her pain, frustration, and jealousy to you in a more productive way.

• deecherisedeecherise member
    edited December 2018
    @runningisrad and @Kurtni you're right. It just hurts that the person who has known me longer than pretty much anyone else isn't in my corner.