January 2019 Moms

Let's see those LO's! - The AW U/S thread!!!

12346»

Re: Let's see those LO's! - The AW U/S thread!!!

• Growth scan at 32 weeks.  :::Grow baby grow::::

• Loading the player...
  • 3D Ultrasound of my boy at 32 weeks. We saw him smile in real time! Coolest thing ever. 
  • So I'm only seeing older posts on here but I wanted to share this picture because I stare at it all day long it's so adorable. He is litteraly hugging his legs. Obviously one of those love at first sight things because I can't stop staring. This is our little boy measuring in the 22nd percentile in that particular ultrasound. He usually measures between there and the 10th percentile we've had lots of growth scans but it's just regular old genetics. We are tiny people. Anyway I've gotten to know my ultrasound tech very well and she snuck in this awesome 3D/4D ultrasound. We were speechless. At that point he was Frank Breech. I'm now 33 weeks and 2 days. 

• 33 weeks 3 days when this was taken. They were trying to get him to move his head to measure his fluid pocket, but he refused and instead opened his mouth and put his thumb in it. I loved that I got to see it live. He's so stubborn, just like his brother (and well...me). I can't wait to meet him!
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • @kelseywelsey1996 You may want to edit the u/s pic you posted, as we can see your personal info on the top of the picture (part of your last name, all of your first name, your DOB, your doctor's office, etc.).

• I'm okay with it, not really worried about it. My prenatal care office won't give info over the phone. Plus my Midwifes office is great so no shame that the name is there, it's not a biggie to me. All of my social media is private so my name being up is okay. I do appreciate the concern, thank you for looking out 😉 us girlies gotta stick together. 
  • Our little one a 6 weeks back at 31 weeks
  • quinfam6quinfam6 member
    edited December 2018
    This was Wednesday, at exactly 38 weeks. We can't wait to meet this little guy... his 2 big sisters and big brother are anxiously waiting for him too!