July 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL check in 11/23

Sorry I forgot to post 

This thread is a safe place for those who are pregnant after a loss. (PGAL).  If you have suffered a loss please feel free to answer the questions below and keep things going throughout the week as a continuing conversation. 

If you haven’t suffered a loss, please refrain from answering the questions, but know we welcome anyone who wants to come in and support the PGAL ladies and their milestones with encouragement or love tits! Thank you! 

1. How many weeks are you?

2. Previous loss(es)?

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?

4. Any appointment updates?

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PGAL check in 11/23

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 7+1

2. Previous loss(es)? Early loss in September 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically feeling awful which helps emotionally.

4. Any appointment updates? Not for a while still.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?  I’m so sick today. I just want to put my toddler to bed so I canngo
    to bed myself.

6. Any milestones coming up? I’m farther than I was for my last loss so I guess just waiting on my first appointment now.

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? No I’m ready to spill because I feel so crappy but my husband wants to wait for Christmas.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting!! 

1. How many weeks are you? 8 tomorrow. 

2. Previous loss(es)? 7 or 8.... 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I’m actually feeling really horrible and I hate it. I should find it reassuring, but I’m sort of over it. There’s no time of day when I don’t have nausea. 

4. Any appointment updates? Going on Tuesday. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Just the one above. Sick of feeling sick. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Just passed a big one. Heartbeat and measuring well. Eager to fast forward a few weeks! 

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? It was alright. And no, waiting until Christmas. I avoided family because I didn’t want to share. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7w4d
    2. Previous loss(es)? 5

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically symptoms come and go so that freaks me out emotionally. 

4. Any appointment updates? Had an US on Monday and got to see my mouse and hear the heartbeat. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? None really 

6. Any milestones coming up? Next appointment is 12/27. That will put me past all previous losses. Fingers crossed for that one.

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? No announcement yet. Waiting until after the next appointment. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 8+2

2. Previous losses? 2. At 13 and 10 weeks.

3. How are you feeling? Physically really sick...but then pretty good yesterday which freaked me out. So emotionally...worried about my few hours of feeling good yesterday. I'm still a little detached. Despite the great first US I'm still waiting for bad news:/

4. Any appointment updates? I had my first US last week at 7+0. Baby was measuring right on track with a beautiful heartbeat of 141. My next us will be the 29th at 9+0.

5. Rants, Raves, Questions? Anyone else have nausea that comes and goes? I know it's normal but it's freaking me out. I would rather feel like absolute dirt 24/7 then have my mind spiral. Blah.

6. Any milestones coming up? The next US on the 29th will be huge. Even though we didn't know about our previous losses until later, we never measured past 7+5...so if we have a baby still measuring on track at 9+0 with a strong heartbeat that will be...indescribable.

7. I'm in Canada so Thanksgiving for us was a while ago:) I won't be telling anyone until after the AS. My parents and sister already know. My brother works with me so he'll figure it out by Christmas. And I'll probably tell MIL if our next US goes well. I have 2 cousins who helped me so much through my losses and continual TTC. One of them I told early because I needed advice about stuff. The other I'll tell after the AS. Everyone else can figure it out on their own:)

• Options
    6 weeks

2. Previous loss(es)?
    4 losses. 2 CP and 2 MMC

Physically I’m feeling almost nothing, just constipated and a little more tired than usual, which is really not helping me emotionally.  With my first missed miscarriage I had all the symptoms and with the second I had almost none (but didn’t lose baby until 10+ weeks) so I know logically symptoms wouldn’t make me feel more reassured.  At the same time, my one healthy pregnancy I felt like crap so it’s hard not to compare it to that. PGAL is just such a mindfuck. 

Not yet. First ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday. I’m terrified. 

Lots of rants. My 3 year old car seems to need a new battery (it died for the 2nd time in the airport parking lot and we had to get airport personnel to help us jumpstart it).  When I got home I had a $2,000 medical bill waiting for me (on top of the $3,000 I already owe for my D&C and RPL testing) because my insurance company doesn’t seem to think my hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue caused by my D&C should count towards my deductible. Im so over this entire year. If I get bad news on Wednesday I might have a complete breakdown. 

No. Long ways to go still. 

I had a pretty good thanksgiving. Went to Arizona to visit my dad and grandpa, and my sister and two nephews were also there.  It was a nice distraction and I found myself able to not think too much about being pregnant.  Didn’t announce but I had told my sister the week before.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @coco2787, that’s a lot. Sending love! The worst part, I think, is dealing with the aftermath of loss. I had a total breakdown dealing with the billing from my IVF stuff when we had no viable embryos. It’s BRUTAL. Sending positive thoughts. 
  • Options
    @Happyin14 @indulgentgypsy @Panaceia I'm so glad to hear you all had great ultrasounds!  I know that doesn't ease the anxiety but seeing the heartbeat is such a big milestone.  

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 7wk4d

2. Previous loss(es)? Early loss beginning of October. 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I'm doing a little bit better but still so freaking nervous. Physically I'm a mess. Getting over a stomach bug and a nasty cold plus still super nauseous, constipated, bloated, tired, and just blah. 

4. Any appointment updates? I tried to call yesterday (Black Friday) to finally make my appt and they were closed. Will call first thing Monday. They should get me in pretty quickly.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so tired of being sick. Thankfully H hasn't been traveling a ton lately so he's really picking up my slack. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Already passed my loss last milestone week. Not as relieved as I'd hoped to be. 

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? It was just us at home this year which I was very thankful for. Two of my boys and myself were so sick. H ended up doing all the cooking and cleaning plus taking care of all the boys and me. He's kind of amazing. We did not announce. After my first ultrasound we will tell family and close friends.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 6w2d

2. Previous loss(es)?
    cp

drained and anxious

two more days until my viability ultrasound

I havent had exhaustion like this before and it may because I have two kids now to take care of and cant rest as much. 
    monday will hopefully calm be down a bit

It was good, our siblings and parents know and that was all we had there. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 5 weeks tomorrow 

2. Previous loss(es)? One, five years ago 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I’m nervous and scared. I want to be excited but I know my chances of miscarriage are higher than normal. 

4. Any appointment updates? Nope. My doc wants to see me at 7 weeks. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?  None. Just a bit anxiety ridden. But trying to enjoy it. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Nope

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? My husband spilled the beans. Which is fine. I like support and it’s good to have people happy for us even when I’m anxious. Plus, it makes it easier if I have a miscarriage. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 4

2. Previous loss(es)? At 6+2 in July 2016. We've since had a son (s17) so it waany directly before this pregnancy.  Is it still ok for me to participate in here? 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I'm doing well right now. 

4. Any appointment updates? No appointments here until 8-10 weeks so I'm SO THANKFUL the holidays are smack in the middle of first tri. Hopefully it will help time fly. 

6. Any milestones coming up? In 2 weeks

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? I'm a Canadian living in Europe, so we didn't really do thanksgiving this late.  I didn't know I was ku yet when we had friendsgiving. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @coco2787 Thinking of you and sending all good thoughts your way. I'm sure everything will go perfectly!

Mine is tomorrow at 11am. Already freaking out about it:/
  • Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    edited November 2018
    *Lurking*
    @coco2787 <3<3<3

@Panaceia So hopeful for you, my friend. I will be lurking July tomorrow for your update. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @coco2787 hoping and praying everything looks perfect! ❤️ ❤️ 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Yayayayay!!! I'm so happy for you @coco2787!!

@Panaceia praying for everything looks perfect for you tomorrow!❤️
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    will be thinking of you tomorrow @Panaceia <3 

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    *lurking* Phew @coco2787 hugs <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Yay @coco2787 so happy to see this update!
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 9w 2d

2. Previous loss(es)? 1 in late 2015

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically better which makes me crazy. I'd rather be nauseous all day.

4. Any appointment updates?appt next Monday Dec 10

6. Any milestones coming up? This is about the time we had the m/c but it was a mmc so we didn't catch it until the 12 week u/s. I don't think I'll feel comfortable until at least that point. I hate that the loss took all the innocence away. This should be an exciting time. Instead I'm doing nothing but worrying and excepting the worst.

7. GTKY: How was thanksgiving? Did anyone announce to family? We announced to my family but swore them to secrecy. We haven't anything to H's family or any friends.