Trouble TTC

Hi, my name is.... **LC and Loss mentioned

Hi. I wasn't sure if I was going to intro because I still feel out of place (everywhere) right now. But I feel like maybe this will be a better place then TTC. I've been pretty regular there since March but as of late, there's a lot of ladies and I can't keep up. Plus I'm not feeling the dailies right now since I'm benched. The IF thread is super busy and I'm just kinda wanting low key. I also have yet to get an official DX, other then the obvious one of RPL, to know if we are dealing with IF (though let's be real right...)

I'm freshly 32 and DH is 34. We've been together for 15.5 years, married for 4.5. We have a 10yo live in neice and 3yo DS.

We have been TTC #2 for 17 months and have only gotten 3 losses to show (MMC in Feb, on record CP in Sept, and MMC in Nov) I think there may have been a CP prior to my first MMC but no test to confirm. I'm pretty dumbfounded here. I know secondary IF is a very real thing but my OB doesn't feel like any cause will be found. I know he's likely right. But I am moving forward with the RE in hopes that he will at least be able to keep me preg next time around. 

Re: Hi, my name is.... **LC and Loss mentioned

• @prpl11butterfly - I’m so very sorry to hear of your losses and how hard that must be!! I hope you find support here that will help with the grief and with your journey onwards of getting answers! The group here is pretty small and intimate (we recently had a few graduates, so it feels even a bit smaller now than before), so I’m sure you’ll find a different atmosphere here compared to the other boards that can be very busy. Please feel free to jump in on the weekly check-in threads that are started each Monday. Do you have an appointment date yet for your initial RE consult? 
  • @sincethelastday sounds like exactly what I need. I saw there is a weekly check in and figured I'd hop on the next one.

My consult is Dec 13. I feel like its forever away. I'm so anxious!
  • Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly hopefully the 13th comes before you know it :)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause