February 2019 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Nov. 28

For those due Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?

4. Any appts this week?

5. What are your current pregnant lady struggles and your current pregnant lady joys?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Nov. 28

• @grebretso enjoy the clear skin while you can! and yes the shortness of breath is the worst!
  • Loading the player...
  • Enjoying your updates! Been busy with holidays and travel so will get back to it soon :) Hooray 3rd trimester!!!❤❤❤
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    29 weeks, acorn squash? 

2. How are you feeling?
    Great! Yesterday was my 30th birthday which was way easier to handle being pregnant.  I think I would have had a much harder time with it if I wasn't. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I've been feeling great, loving being pregnant. Excited to see family and friends at my shower and holidays. 

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope, Monday. 

5. What are your current pregnant lady struggles and your current pregnant lady joys?
    Struggles: Bending over to reach the floor or my feet haha, my husband tied my shoe for me last night in the grocery store. 
    Joys: feeling baby move, husband talking to the baby, thinking about events, holidays, trips next year with baby in tow
  • Happy birthday @ksdelong20!! I turned 30 last month too, definitely know what you mean regarding feeling better about it when pregnant. It’s funny, my whole life I told myself I didn’t want kids until I was 30. I grew up in a place where it’s common to have kids in your early 20’s and my classmates all thought my mom was SO OLD (she had me at 31 and my youngest brother at 41), so I thought I was being a rebel. Funny to think I’m having a baby at exactly 30, ha.
  • 1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 28 weeks, eggplant. It's so funny @grebretso I always forget how far along I am and then I just look at what you wrote and copy that down 😄 Thanks for being so on it!

2. How are you feeling? Big and dealing with low back pain and sciatica. I've booked an appointment with a highly recommended perinatal chiropractor covered by my insurance and I am stoked! I've been wanting to get a chiropractor since DS, especially during the postpartum period but was too lazy to set it up. Finally, DH took my complaining to heart and made an appointment for me.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave is DH making a chiropractor appointment for me after years of complaining.

4. Any appts this week? Not for a few weeks.

Struggles: I've got 12 weeks left of this mess. 
    Joys: I get a precious baby girl to meet!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019