TTC after 35

TTCA35 Weekly Check-in 11/25/18

We haven’t had a checkin in a while and I’m not sure how many peeps are still here so I thought I would give it a try 

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  What are your Holiday plans?  Any family traditions?

Re: TTCA35 Weekly Check-in 11/25/18

• Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  benched hopefully only until 12/3.  I had a hip replacement a month ago

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD 4

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): prenatals, coq10 and dhea 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  What are your Holiday plans?  Any family traditions? Traveling to MI to spend time with my family.  Will return on Christmas Day and have our Christmas at home.  We have traditions but none are being done this year as part of family is traveling to FL for Christmas 
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD4

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Temping, OPKs, vitamins (prenatal, calcium, D3, fish oil)

Rants/Raves: 9mil pregnancy announcements on my FB feed.

Questions for the group: None ATM.

GTKY:  What are your Holiday plans?  Any family traditions? I'm struggling to get into the holiday spirit. We usually put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't on CD1. No family in the area, so it's just us.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy announcements are the worst.   I hope you are able to enjoy the holidays.  My family isn’t here and it makes things harder.  Looks like we are cycle buddies 
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): O day! I think...

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD12

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): letrozole, coQ10, OPKs

Rants/Raves: OPKs have been super weird on meds. Technically I’ve had positive strips since CD8 (test line as dark as control), but yesterday and today were clearly peak (test line darker than control), so just BDing EOD until the test line is lighter I guess. Also, feeling like nothing is going to work outside of doing IVF again, not sure why I feel like that, but cheers to the IF rollercoaster. 

Questions for the group: none

GTKY:  What are your Holiday plans?  Any family traditions? No plans. We are flying to Wisconsin in a week to do a wedding reception for family who couldn’t attend our wedding in August. My family is 2 hours away, no family here for DH. No traditions really, but I’d love to start a tradition of renting a limo and driving around to see Xmas lights while drinking wine with friends :)
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PoeMasque I love the idea of renting a limo and drinking while looking at lights.  Did you have to trigger? That could have given you multiple positive tests or it could be just body doing strange things which I hate when they do that.  I’m keep thinking we would be pregnant if we did IVF.  I wish it wasn’t so damn expensive! 
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): The dreaded TWW. My temps are looking very much like they did the last time I had a positive, so I'm trying not to be too optimistic.

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 6dpo

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Normal vitamin and nothing more.

Rants/Raves: Last week was a bear with sickness and such. This week should be better.

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  What are your Holiday plans?  Any family traditions? We spent Thanksgiving with my family and will do Christmas at home. We're in the mix of creating new family traditions so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Mack2342 sorry for the delayed reply (we came down with hand foot and mouth in our house and ended up canceling our trip! It’s been a rough two weeks!) no trigger and no monitoring other than OPKs, so no real idea when I O’d. My last positive OPK was technically CD 16, but the test line was darkest CD 11. Who knows what happened, now to just wait and see 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PoeMasque I’m having multiple positive OPKs this month so I’m pretty sure I won’t be Oing.  Annoying.  Hand foot mouth is horrible.  My DS had that before no fun