Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 11/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 11/27

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 8...time to get to SMEPin’ (rhymes with steppin’) 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, BBT, SMEP 

R/R: I put up our Christmas decor last night minus the tree which we’ll do together this weekend and I feel like it looks like butt. I got all these adorable things but I feel like nothing is cohesive. I just need Joanna Gaines to come teach me how to decorate! Rave- finally made it back to the gym today (has been since Wednesday, unless you count my pathetic run with DH on Thanksgiving)! I felt 10# heavier. I need to stay on track for the next month especially with all the Christmas parties we have coming up!

CS/Q: nothing to see. My 2 temps I’ve taken are very stable so already pumped about the change in temping!

edited- words are hard when your fingers are cold. Big temp drop today, brrrrrr. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, FF, PNVs

R/R: not much going on today 

CS/Q: my temps are looking pretty good so far this cycle so hopefully that's a good sign. Do y'all use OPKs your entire cycle or do you start closer to O and stop after you get a +OPK?
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, PNVs, Fish Oil, Green Tea, SMEPish, sexy time

R/R: Taking my car to the body shop today to spend $$$ to fix something some jackass did in 2 seconds in a parking lot. And it could take 1-2 weeks! Bah humbug. On the plus side, I get to do some donuts in a rental car later today and I got to sleep in like 30 minutes! 

CS/Q: Nah, we good.

• From yesterday:
    @nightdreamr13 - I know it's a scary thought to possibly have PCOS, but once you get a diagnosis, you would be able to help correct your hormones to help you more easily conceive. 

@lcking82 - Nice job on the temping all week! Now get to humping STAT! lol

@lillywonderland - I never realized Netflix and Chill meant something else until about a year ago, too. I'm pretty sure I had used it inappropriately as well  :D

From today:
    @b_1029 - Yay for getting to the gym! I gained a bit of weight over Thanksgiving too. Need to work it off so I can eat all the Christmas goodies!

@kimmer1412 - It depends on how long your cycle is. Most people will start around CD10 and keep going until they get a positive and then a negative and a temp rise. So basically just keep peeing on things until you get CHs in FF. 

@lillywonderland - Ugh ugh ugh. Was this that swipe-and-run from a few weeks ago? Have fun with that rental car, treat yoself!!!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT, accelerated SMEP

R/R: It is cold, cold, cold this morning! I love it! Blanket scarves and sweaters all the way. Also, I get my free peppermint mocha tomorrow, and I'm already looking forward to it.

CS/Q: I was planning on temping this morning, but then I got up twice at 4am for circumstances outside my control, and then I couldn't find my thermometer at my normal wake up time. Ah well, I'm still spotting a little so it's okay.
  • Morning! newbie here. Intro'd the other day.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: opk/sex

R/R: Rant: I brought cereal from home for breakfast to work and went to the cafeteria downstairs for milk and a banana. I poured the milk over and it was completely clumpy and disgusting! It wasn't even expired either :( Now I had to throw out my cereal and all I have is half the banana until lunch :-1:  

CS/Q: Nope!

@lillywonderland enjoy your donuts! Since I'm hungry that sounds amazing. Who am I kidding, donuts are always amazing!

@b_1029 I always feel like my decorating skills are crap. I just throw a bunch of holiday stuff out and call it good. I love Joanna Gaines target line, its the best!

@kimmer1412 I never start OPKs until later.. I usually don't O until CD 18 or often later so I'll probably start in a couple days. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • @b_1029 aww I'm sure your tree looks great. I feel like we could all use some Joanna Gaines advice though on decorating, as long as we love shiplap and farmhouse decor. ;)
    @kimmer1412 I start usually around CD 10 and go until I get a positive OPK.
    @lillywonderland man parking lots are the worst. People never seem to pay attention. I hope you get a nice rental car for the 1-2 weeks your car is in the shop.

Month/Cycle: 12/12 (2 benched out of these)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Pnv, bbt, opk, cm, CoQ10, pre-seed, HIO, SMEP, etc etc etc.

R/R: I had my stress test at the cardiologist yesterday. The lady who ran it told me that everything looked normal and she seemed really miffed that I was there. So now I'm just waiting on my blood work results from them. I spent the rest of yesterday with a migraine. I think when I picked up my nephew on Sunday I overextended the muscles in my back/shoulders and then doing the stress test they made me hold on to the front of the treadmill the whole time which was a very uncomfortable position and put more stress on my shoulders. My nephew is 3 and a very heavy boy and I'm 4'10 so probably wasn't a wise move on my part to pick him up and hold him. So yeah I think that caused a tension headache which triggered a migraine etc.

I went into hobby lobby yesterday and managed to leave with what I went in there for, plus one ornament. It was a miracle guys! I wanted to buy all the Christmas things!

CS/Q: nope.
  • From yesterday:
    @lillywonderland so far they haven’t pilled, but we haven’t been using them very long. I bought them around Christmas last year and probably took them off in January so they haven’t been washed a ton yet

today:
    @kimmer1412 I stop once I get a +OPK and start around CD 8-9 because sometimes I O early. 
    @lillywonderland ah so lame about the car. Driving rental cars is always fun though! Did you get anything cool?! 
    @marebear15 yep, that’s my only motivation to go right now- Christmas cookies!! Peppermint mocha sounds awesome, especially if it’s cold there (what is it, like 60? Jk jk)
    @creamcheeseplease welcome! That’s so sad about your breakfast! I would die on half a banana but I also eat like 1000 calories for breakfast most of the time lol
    @littleredm very impressive to leave hobby lobby without a bunch of random stuff! I’m glad your stress test went well and you find answers to whatever is going on (sorry if I missed this somewhere, I don’t remember what issues you’re having!). 
  • @marebear15 Enjoy you free peppermint mocha!
    @creamcheeseplease Welcome! I'm sorry about your breakfast, that's so weird that the milk did that and hadn't even reached expiration date yet!
    @b_1029 no worries. I started a new medication for anxiety and was having some chest pain which I thought was a symptom of the medication but honestly I think it was more I had been coughing for a month straight and pulled muscles in my chest. So I was referred to the cardiologist as a precautionary check when I mentioned it to my doctor.
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited November 2018
    @b_1029

It's 36 degrees, FYI!
    ETA: 34 actually!
  • @b_1029 there is a way to decorate your Christmas tree to make it look like a pro did it. I know I googled it at some point and it does make a huge difference.
    @kimmer1412 I start using OPKs around CD11-12, at 5-6PM. I've never ovulated before CD15 so starting around CD11-12 is soon enough. Once it turns positive, I test twice a day, so the next day around 11AM and then again at 5-6PM. In my case, I get my first positive OPK at 5PM at O-1, then I test at 11AM on Ovulation day and again at 5PM on Ovulation day and this one is usually negative. Once it is negative I stop testing. Ovulation has always been confirmed later on with temperatures. This is my trend and has always been since I started using the Fertility Friend app + OPK + taking my basal body temperature.
    @lillywonderland sorry about your car. 2 weeks seems like a long time! What is it with people and parking lots? My BIL got his truck damaged in a parking lot last week. The entire side of his truck is damaged. WTF? Yeah for sleep and donuts!!
    @creamcheeseplease Oh no! I would be pissed! Do you have food at your desk? 
    @littleredm Hope you feel better! But yay for good test results!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, FertilAid for men

R/R: My stomach has been upset since Sunday. All I want to eat are fruits. So I packed a lot of them. Could be worse, not complaining. 

CS/Q: I got a + OPK yesterday so according to my pattern, I should ovulate today. But this is the 1st time since I've been doing FF that my temp didn't dip on the day of ovulation, it actually increased slightly (+0.1F). I'll keep doing the OPK twice a day and we shall see.   
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @littleredm I hate when doctors make me feel like I made a big deal about nothing. But I think its important to get stuff checked out so good for you for doing it!
    @rikiteacup no more food at my desk.. I mean, I could go to the cafeteria and buy something else, but ya know.. Sorry about your upset tummy, I hope you feel better!

• @b_1029 I'm sure your decorations looks great! At least you've started! Yay on getting back to the gym! I need to do the same - that break made me lazy lol. Glad your temps are staying stable!

kimmer1412 I started a few days ago and plan on taking OPKs all throughout this cycle. Most people will test until they get the CH on FF.

@lillywonderland BOO to the body work! Enjoy doing those donuts in the rental car lol!!!

@marebear15 It is SO COLD! Enjoy looking fab in your cozy sweaters and scarves! And how cool on the free peppermint mocha!!! 

@creamcheeseplease So gross about the milk! Sorry! 

@littleredm That's great everything looked normal - FX the rest of your tests come back the same! Hope you feel better! In regards to your Hobby Lobby trip... HOW DID YOU DO IT? I love that place!

rikiteacup Hope you feel better! FX you get that O soon!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Metformin (for PCOS), Armour Thyroid (for Hashimoto's), PNVs, Vitamin C & D, Kelp, Calcium, OPKs, Temping

R/R: I am so sleepy. I stayed up way too late watching Sick Note on Netflix and it really isn't even that good lol. DH SHOULD be coming home tonight from hunting and will be leaving again in a few days if he doesn't get a buck today. FX he does because it's my FW! 

CS/Q: Nothing much here.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Thanks all! I'm CD6 so I think I'll start CD9 to be on the safe side and test until I get CH. 
  • @b_1029 yahoo to making it back to the gym! And I'm sure your decorations look great. I also feel the need to tie it all together somehow but I am the queen of collecting eclectic random stuff that I also neeeed to put out... then I stress over how none of it goes together. lol in the end, it's still festive, so what if it doesn't "match"!
    @kimmer1412 Agreed with PPs, the norm is usually start around CD10, and start OPKs 2x a day at first sign of fertile CM (watery/EWCM). 
    @lillywonderland boooooo to the jackass that swiped your car. I hope karma gets them good. Yay for sleeping in! and from yesterday, *hugs* thank you, I really thought I would be the speshulest of snowflakes but no dice. Probably jinxed myself cuz all I wanted was prosecco for the last week of my TWW. Of course now that I can drink it again, I don't want it. wah wah. 
    @marebear15 gotta love the blanket scarves. I like the idea of cozy sweaters but I overheat easily so I need to be able to peel off layers when I have a hot flash. Wraps/scarves work well for that reason.
    @creamcheeseplease Oh noooo, sorry about the soured milk and no breakfast. I hate that. I've ruined a lot of coffee doing that too, and while I could've made another coffee, I still wouldn't have had any milk and only psychopaths drink their coffee black. :lol: 
    @littleredm glad your test went well, but sorry about the headache/soreness. Ouchie. Mad kudos to you for getting in and out of Hobby Lobby 4 weeks before Xmas without buying alllll the things. 
    @rikiteacup mmm fruit. I stopped into the grocery store to pick up lettuce (because we chucked our romaine) for my salad and the whole store smelled like apples. I don't eat many fruits these days because of the sugar content but oooh I wanted an apple so badly. Hope your tummy feels better soon! 
    @b_1029 that GIF is hysterical, I lurve Kristen Wiig (in a wig). 

Month/Cycle: 11/9 

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Metformin, PCOS diet, HIO, softcups, acupuncture, started daily cycle monitoring this morning, sonohysterogram booked next week to check my tubes. 

R/R: Rant: I drank the 24oz of water this morning for my CD3 testing and I guess I didn't start early enough because my bladder didn't fill up until after I left my RE's office and was stuck in traffic trying to fight my way to the office. Alllllllmost peed my pants. I also found the TV ultrasound much more awkward because I use a diva cup so like... I don't normally take it out in public. That was weird. Me no likey. 
    Rave: They only needed 1 vial of blood this time so I survived. and my adorable friends surprised me with pink roses and mini cupcakes at my board meeting last night to congratulate us on our engagement (I met my fiance while we were serving on the board together. his term has since ended but we're all still close). I also ate 3 cupcakes already, and my stomach doesn't totally hate me yet despite all the gluten, sugar and dairy. 

CS/Q: Tabula rasa.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 That sounds no fun having to take the cup out! Glad you didn't pee your pants! lol. Thats so cute that they surprised you!
    TW
  • @brookert615 man am I glad I didn't pee my pants. I feel like I need to keep a change of clothes in my car just in case. My bladder gives me no advance warning, I either don't have to go or I have to go RIGHT MEOW. Also, hope YH gets a buck today so you can get warmed up for your FW ;) 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @riff323 Comment from yesterday TW MC

I 100% agree. After my first pregnancy they went away completely. They were gone for a year until I started thyroid meds and now they're back in full force. I 1,000% think my hormones were out of wack for that year before I started tsh meds. Have you had yours checked?

@rikiteacup Oh no! Sorry you're feeling bad AND its HIO time. I always turn to pedilyte when I need extra hydration. Good luck!!

@littleredm Girl I pulled a chest muscle from a cough (it was more of an enflamed chest wall cavity) and it was the MOST painful thing. The docs took an Xray and were like "you're fine" and I was aghast and told them to check again  : D Hope you get to feeling better soon.

@creamcheeseplease Welcome and hope your stay here is short. Major bummer about the bad milk and spoiled breakfast. I alway keep an emergency pack of oatmeal in my purse for that reason. 

@marebear15 I'm sure missing a temp this early is fine. Yay for the cold weather! 

@kimmer1412 I use them close to O, but I don't think you know when your O dates are yet so I would start using them on CD10

@lillywonderland Boo for repair work but I celebrate donut days! Also, don't you take the train everywhere??

@b_1029 Do you always get a temp drop around this time? Do you mind posting your chart? I've been getting on around CD9ish and my temps seem to stay lower until O. I can't figure out why they don't drop all the way when AF shows up... 

Month/Cycle: 13

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: My boss is being super moody and closed off which is very unlike him. It makes me nervous something is up. 

Rave: I have to travel to NJ next week (which I'm not excited about) but my boss told me I could stay a night in the city if I wanted to. It just so happens I'm traveling with my work BFF so it would be a really great trip! 

CS/Q:
  • @dogmomma096 Glad your appointment went well! That is great YH insurance will cover the IUI rounds! FX it is all transferred quickly! 

@kiki047 That's a good idea! I get the same way! I drink way too much water and it's so hard to hold it lol.

@nomangos23 So weird about your boss. Hopefully it's not something bad! That's too cool about your trip with your work BFF! 
    TW
  • @nomangos23 yes, my thyroid levels have been checked twice this year and the last time, they were normal. I had the Mirena IUD put in last summer and had terrible symptoms on it. My doctor checked my thyroid and found the levels were elevated, so she wanted to put me on a synthetic hormone. I freaked the eff out (I'm a control freak, especially about my health and medication) and said I wanted her to pull the Mirena and then check the levels again in a few months. Lo and behold, once the Mirena was gone, my symptoms disappeared and what do you know, my thyroid levels went back to normal - so normal in fact that my doctor told me to "continue medication" - the very medication I never took.

TL;DR - Mirena started to eff up my thyroid but because I got it yanked in time, my thyroid is healthy and normal.
  • @littleredm oh wow well I'm glad everything is ok!
    @rikiteacup oh man I gotta google this! Thanks for the tip. I'm sorry you're not feeling well!
    @brookert615 I wouldn't normally cheer on someone to kill a deer, but for your sake I will :) GO DH GO!
    @kiki047 yep I have quite the collection of random holiday things, haha. I was looking at it last night like huh....this doesn't really go. But it's all Christmas, so whatever! also, <3 Gilly. That sounds like such a stressful drive to work, glad you didn't pee your pants AND you got cupcakes...win win!
    @dogmomma096 I'm happy your RE appt went well! I know January seems far away, but it'll be here before you know it :) 
    @nomangos23 oh no I meant a temp drop where I live! It went from the 50's to mid/high 20's today. So far I have only taken 2 temps this cycle other than CD 1. My temp tends to stay high the first couple of days of AF as well. That sounds like such a fun trip with your work BFF!
  • @b_1029 lol oh. Face palm. 

@rif323 It sounds like you're one of the lucky ones then! I can't think of anything else that would wack your hormones out, but glad your headaches aren't as bad. 

@kiki047 I still can't figure out how to use my DivaCup. I know it's not an advanced technology by any means. But glad your didn't pee your pants! Also, can I applaud you on how active you are? You have a real job and a volunteer job AND you serve on the board for something else? 

@dogmomma096 Yay for new ins but boo for not starting until Jan. I'm getting new ins in Jan too and they cover up to $5,000 in treatments (squeal) which is really not much but better than nothing? 
  • @nomangos23 I don't know either! I've had migraines for 21 years (almost 22 now), and they just seem to change with the different seasons of my life. Maybe they'll go away with menopause!
  • ***lurking***

Divacup enthusiast over here. @kiki047 I can't believe you had to take it out at the doctor?? I've been using it for years and I still only do it in the comfort of my house so I can contain the, um, splash. And I know what you mean @nomangos23 it's not the easiest to use. If I don't put it in 100% correct, it leaks. 
  • kiki047kiki047 member
    edited November 2018
    @dogmomma096 glad your appt went well and that's good news about YH's insurance. Hopefully that can get sorted soon so you can move ahead with your IUI. GL at your HSG tomorrow!!
    @nomangos23 that's weird about your boss, hopefully it's nothing serious. I actually don't like my brand name Diva cup, I switched to a different brand (something off Amazon), it's a slightly different shape and is a little shorter and the silicone is softer (more pliable). I found that easier to position. I had some leakage issues with the Diva cup. And thank you, I do keep busy. I actually serve on the boards of 3 different organizations currently, but stepping down from one (maybe two) next year. And I have volunteer duties with 2 of those same organizations, plus one more. It's nice because MF and I can do it together, and we mostly try to do stuff in the kitchen. Last weekend we made teriyaki chicken for 400 people and 400 pieces of inari sushi. This weekend I'm doing Santa photos at the children's festival, we usually see between 100-125 kids. 
    @brookert615 I am so annoyed because I normally drink a ton of water and both times I've needed to do a pelvic U/S my bladder hasn't been full enough. I swear my bladder is never empty so what gives?! 

ETA: 
    @jennifer_louise OMG, I've been using a menstrual cup for about 8 years now and I've only ever had to take it out maybe once or twice in public. But I dropped it in on the white rug in my bathroom a few months ago... :o  NIGHTMARE. Totally TMI but it was like a murder scene. lol it's just all kinds of awkward. The good news is they got the scans today so I don't need to do another U/S tomorrow, just my b/w. 

TTC History:

• Sorry to post and run, ladies!  Be back later with tags. :)

Month/Cycle:5/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, HIO, SMEP, red raspberry leaf tea 

R/R: Missed checking in with you lovely ladies yesterday, but I had to finish report cards.  Which I had loaded into the system incorrectly over the weekend, so had to redo. Womp womp.

CS/Q: Forgot my OPKs at home this morning.  Double womp womp.  It was positive on Sunday, then negative yesterday, so I don't really know what's going on. Might have O'd yesterday or could be today. Time and temps will tell! 

Chart in spoiler. 

• edited November 2018
    I tried for like 3 hours to respond but the website was down in my area. ☹️😧

@brookert615 I NEED AN UPDATE! Did YH get a buck or not today?!?!? The fate of FW for MABMBGA depends on it!!  

^^ YH

@b_1029 I am no decorator and have no advice for you! I always liked the mish-mosh of stuff my Mom had for christmas when growing up so I actually don’t like when people’s houses look like a magazine during Christmas. Lol! Interesting about the flannel sheets...it prolly doesn’t get cold enough to warrant them here though. 

@kimmer1412 I start OPKs about CD 9, but I typically O CD 14ish. I can usually catch it with 1x per day. 

@marebear15 You get a gold star for great memory! ⭐️ Yes, it was from a few weeks ago in the airport parking lot. Who would’ve thought something so little that you can barely see would cost so freakin’ much. You should totally get a peppermint mocha today in that 34 degree weather! (@b_1029 it’s 60 here - Brrr!)

@littleredm Whoa, way to go at Hobby Lobby not buying everything. I luuuuuurve the fabrics in there - they are so much nicer and trendier than the ones at Joanne’s. 

@creamcheeseplease Welcome! I’m sorry that your milk was naaaaasty. Hopefully that banana was delicious!

@rikiteacup Mmm. Fruit. I *just* ate a whole bunch of cut up pears and apples. What kind of fruit are you craving?

@kiki047 You are one busy lady! Also, I’m glad that you didn’t wet yourself this morning!! I’ve had some very close calls with my gigantic morning cuppa tea. I hate those ultrasounds that they make you do - I have a verrrrrry tiny bladder and usually if I drink a crap ton of water I’ll pee and empty my bladder and then 5 minutes later I have to pee again!!!! Lol.

@dogmomma096 Woohoo for switching health insurance! And I’ll continue to think all the good thoughts for YH’s second SA. 

@nomangos23 I normally do take the train, but I am being a good wifey today and doing what DH was supposed to do. He’s slammed at work this month so I took one for the team. I am so not looking forward to the drive to/from work today. So. Much. Traffic. Good luck with whatever is happening at work. I’ll keep my FX for a big Christmas bonus!!

*ETA @emeraldduchess Woohoo for report cards being done! I used to LOVE report card day! Mostly because I liked the validation of all A’s even at 9 years old. NERD ALERT! 🤓
  • @rikiteacup I hope that your stomach feels better soon. There are definitely worse things to eat than fruit.
    @brookert615 I took every ounce of willpower not to buy everything. I'm still thinking about going back.... I hope that YH gets a buck today.
    @kiki047 aww that was really sweet of your friends to surprise you with that!
    @dogmomma096 I'm so glad that your RE appointment went well and that you guys have plans in place for testing. FX that YH's SA results improve on the second round of testing. It's awesome that you will have access to insurance that'll cover IUI's.
    @nomangos23 That's weird about your boss. I hope it's not for anything bad!
    @emeraldduchess glad you were able to get the report cards finished. Hopefully your temps will clear up any confusion as far as when O happens/happened.
    @lillywonderland It was down for me too for like 3 hours! Thank god it's back and working again! :p
  • @lillywonderland No buck! 😢 But DH might not try and go back up because I guess there’s a coyote problem in the area and he’s thinking that they’re spooking out the deer. So looks like my FW is safe LOL! Your gif was on point!
    TW