April 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms 11/15-11/25

2»

Re: Symptoms 11/15-11/25

• Options
    17 weeks and still fighting morning sickness, which makes 10 weeks now 🤷‍♀️ Luckily it only gets bad when I don’t take my unisom/b6 but I didn’t think I’d have to take it for my entire pregnancy 🙄
  • Options
    Anyone have any advice on helping with a bad chest cold? Normally I'd just have some really hot baths and lots of tea till it went away.  Fever was 101.8 this morning when I woke up but Tylenol and lots of OJ brought it back down to normal so far so haven't called my ob.  Just wish I could stop coughing  :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kristenhk regular Robitussin and tea. With honey if your allowed. I don’t know what your OB has as a fever cut off in terms of when to call or go in. I don’t remember what mine is and don’t have my paperwork available. I would say if you keep the fever down today then call them first thing tomorrow and let them know what’s going on? 

I have a sinus infection and am taking the Robitussin DM (it’s has an expectorant in it) to help with the cough and stuff in my lungs. Also tea and cough drops. I have gestational diabetes so they are sugar free/no honey. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @thatbaintforbetty thanks for the ideas!  I called and left a message with her clerk this morning to see if robitussin would be ok but still haven't heard back... I thought I had read somewhere it was alright to take so thanks for the reassurance. We also have some of that Vicks vaporub but not sure if that's a no go.  I'll keep up the tea and honey for sure.  Hope you feel better soon!   
  • Options
    @kristenhk I don’t remember about the vapor rub and all my paperwork is at home. I hope we both feel better! It’s super awful being sick AND pregnant.
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    @kristenhk I don’t remember about the vapor rub and all my paperwork is at home. I hope we both feel better! It’s super awful being sick AND pregnant.
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    Whoa phone error. Didn’t mean to triple post. 
    this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

• Options
    @thatbaintforbetty no worries I'm sure I'll survive without it haha.  And yes it sure does!
  • Options
    @florallimeade that totally sucks! I'm 20 weeks and still have the occasional puke in the morning. My biggest thing thats popped up in the last couple days is MAJOR RLP. I was up half the night last night with so much stabbing pain. This is terrible!!!!!