March 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 11/19-11/25

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Randoms 11/19-11/25

• Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited November 2018
    You guys have to check out this person in June 19.
    https://forums.thebump.com/profile/comments/haizydaze
  • Options
    Oooo yikes, I hope she gets in to see her doctor soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That poor girl needs help.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    Holy Moses, that intro 0_0 
  • Options
    This is either someone who is playing games or someone who really needs help.
  • Options
    I feel sorry for her, tbh. But even more sorry for her 3 year old daughter, if she exists :cry:

• Options
    Look up her handle on twitter... 

Meggyme always finds the interesting threads.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woof, her twitter is just... wow. :worried:
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited November 2018
    @bdesterhouse mostly I’m just bored and nosy.

There’s also a crazy one on TTGP about someone doing fertility treatments because her relationship is long distance and needs to be planned to speed thing up. But that one is more infuriating than anything.
  • Options
    @meggyme that TTGP poster is just a jerk... 
  • Options
    :o Usually, I lurk the BMBs for the crazy posts, but I've been busy and missed this one! 

I wonder if it's the A/E of this person. https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12736553/how-far-along-were-you-when-you-finally-tested-positive-also-flying-at-15-16-weeks#latest
  • Options
    Oh man, I just went down a rabbit hole. An interesting, sad, depressing rabbit hole. I sincerely hope Haizydaze doesn't really have a 3 yo DD - that would be really sad :neutral:
  • Options
    Did did her Twitter come down? I couldn’t find it when I searched, but I also don’t really know how to Twitter so might be user error.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    OMG @mayoduck!!! You need to have whoever does your shower to include that pic!! Holy cow!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @mayoduck holy clothes Batman! I hope each tote is a different size at least. I mean you sometimes go through a couple outfits a day but not like ten! 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    @novelblessings 1 box of newborn then 2-3 boxes each of sizes 0-3 months up to 24 month/2T
  • Options
    @mayoduck that's awesome!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @mayoduck That is AMAZING! We just got a bag of second-hand baby boy clothes and I am so grateful. Hand-me-downs are awesome! 
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 @maggiemadeit Yes ! Given the cost of baby clothes we are SO grateful to not have any sort of immediate need for clothes!
  • Options
    People always tell me that, that we'll go through tons of clothes in a day. ... And we didn't. My daughter spit up, I expect, an average amount. I didn't change her unless she seriously soaked herself. A little spit up I just wiped off and let dry. 

Also, we cloth diapered, and that absolutely contained blowouts. She only ever blew out in disposables, so that likely played a role, too, in not needing to change as much. Every poop in disposables while she was EBF (so prior to six months) blew out, regardless of brand. 

She went through more than one outfit in a day maybe once a week. 
  • Options
    @mayoduck feel free to send some my way if that's too many clothes for you 😉 hahah

As for my random, DH told me today that he and 3 of his 4 siblings (not the adopted one) were born full size (7 lbs and change) at 37 weeks. My one sister and I were born exactly on time. Hmmmm I wonder what will happen with this baby! 
  • Options
    @mayoduck Jealous of your clothes pile! @abbykwail I always wonder crazy things like that. MH and I were supposed to be born on the same day, but he was 2 weeks early and I was a week late.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    @kristimh80 that's so crazy!!! My mom thinks that it depends more on the maternal side, but she has no sources for why she thinks that, haha
  • Options
    My mom had preterm labor and was induced for HBP with all 4 of my sisters and I. I was really worried about preterm labor last time, but ended up going into labor on my own 10 days late.
  • Options
    Interesting! My mom says I came on my due date, and my son was born 1 day after his due date at 2am (after 23h of labor), so technically he missed it by just a bit. I really hope baby nr. 2 is punctual as well, since my MIL can only stay for two weeks.
  • Options
    @mihaelams1 My random - curious if you are Romanian? My husband is and through him I know several Mihaelas, including our godmother (for our wedding).
  • Options
    @navete - yes, originally from Moldova :smile: But I'm living in the US. And DH is German, so it's an interesting mix. At least during the appointment with the genetic counselor we could say with certainty that there is no chance we are related :smiley:

• Options
    @mihaelams1 Nice! MH is from Transylvania, also currently living in the US. How are you guys coming along with names, esp with a mixed background? We’ve kind of hit a roadblock; maybe I can bum some ideas off you  :D 
  • Options
    @navete For both boys we've chosen short names that can be easily spelled and pronounced. And I was the one pushing for German-sounding names, to make them a bit more unique in the US. We had to pick biblical middle names since it's part of my husband's family tradition, but we didn't have trouble choosing fitting ones.