June 2019 Moms
Options

That was awesome! thread

Not sure if this will take off -- but what the heck, I'm throwing it out there. We know this is a great place to vent, and we definitely need that support. But sometimes it's just as necessary to have a place to celebrate as to commiserate! Maybe your husband made dinner so you could nap for an extra 20 minutes. Maybe your DD picked up her toys without being nagged. Maybe your boss paid you a nice compliment. Heck, maybe you had a good BM. Nothing is too small to cheer for! So -- if you feel like it -- share the awesome things that happen here, so we can smile along with you.

Re: That was awesome! thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @srscott3 that just made me cry! 
  • Options
    @flutterjen That’s so amazing! 

So this starts bad but ends good. My toddler is a destructive force of nature and I’ve been really struggling to keep up. And the MS was kicking my butt today and all the mess everywhere was making it worse, so I begged my DH to clean. After a 3 hour nap with DS, I came out of our bedroom to find jack all done. So I asked DH why and when he was going to do it, and he said “I don’t feel like it’s my responsibility or my mess, so I don’t know how much Im even going to do”. I flipped out, left him home alone, and ran to the grocery store to avoid a bigger fight, but I called him on my way home and asked if this was the hill he wanted to die on, and he apologized and then cleaned our bedroom and the living room. I’m super grateful and happy the house is clean and I didn’t have to do it. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)