June 2019 Moms

Abdominal pain concern

Hi everyone! Im currently 9w6d. I have been experiencing bloating pains and gas/constipation pains. Sometimes I get sharp pains on the right side of my abdomen as well as my lower abdomen, kind of around my bladder area, and it is sensitive to the touch. Everything looks normal via ultrasounds and my doctor says she has no doubt that I will be able to carry healthily to term. I haven’t spotted or had any other negative symptoms other than the pain. But I keep reading things about these pains that are making me anxious. I feel in my GUT everything is fine(at least I hope), but I still can’t help but be a bit nervous. I just don’t know if this is something I SHOULD be concerned about or if it’s just my body doing its thing. My next appointment is on Wednesday, and I’m trying to figure out if I should wait it out and ask questions then, or if I should just suck it up and go in now for peace of mind. I am pregnant for the first time so I really don’t know what to expect or what’s normal! I know everyone is different, but moms, what do you think? Thank you!

Re: Abdominal pain concern