December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms • w/o 11.11

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 11.11

• @katy0990 Eye socket swelling?! Oy vey - I hope it doesn’t get any worse. 

I’m certainly tired and sore too. I hope that the back aches stop immediately after the baby is born :grimace: I just can’t wait to go back to my usual pain-free, reflux-free life. 

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m having lots of pee related symptoms. Feels like I constantly need to pee and some times I get as another person described a “zing” like feeling and then I have to pee. Yesterday in the morning I had tiny little brown spots on the toilet paper and in the toilet. Smaller than normal spotting so I’m not sure what it was. I took it easy the rest of the day and it didn’t happen again. If it does I’ll call the doc. Anyone experiencing something similar?
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @katy0990 what in the world causes eye socket swelling like you say whattttt??? 

@rosebud332 when are you due? The spotting if you weren't having sex would make me wonder if your body is gearing up for labor. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• mcgeevamcgeeva member
    edited November 2018
    Alright need input...so I'm thinking of trying to get into the doctor Wednesday to get a doctors note saying I can no longer do any lifting/physical work anymore. One im high risk and I had to go through 40 transfer files/boxes on Friday which kicked my butt. I don't know how to explain to people the lifting, standing bending is too much at this point because end of day I have to lift the box to get to the next when they are stacked 5 high etc. I had high bp that night and majorly swollen feet and stomach pains all night. Thoughts? I'm afraid to say anything without a note because the guy I work with clearly has zero clue and when I do 40 he has completed 7. Lazy POS. So I feel like that need to make him to do it all and learn how to go through them better so nothing bad happens. I was doing transfers 7 years ago when I went into labor with my son at 30 wks with a partial placenta abruption. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• @mcgeeva when I told my boss I wanted an extra telework day she was fine and I brought a note from my next appt. now is this guy your boss? If not give your boss the note and let him tell him. If it is your boss give him the note and that’s it. Don’t feel bad about taking care of yourself! You are worth it!
  • @mcgeeva i think you should absolutely ask for that. My job doesn't require any lifting or moving things, but it does require a lot of walking and standing and I have been asking for accommodations for a few weeks now. I am lucky to have people who are very happy to let me do what I need, but YES, advocate for yourself! 

@rosebud332 bloody show? i don't really know what it would look like, but i know the word lol 

@katy0990 so done being pregnant, so scared to get a baby. 

@echo-charlietango yesssssssssss to pain free, reflux free. Just wanna lie on my back. 

Afm, my newest lovely symptom is the bottom of my belly feeling like all of the muscles are pulling every time I walk. Sleep has been bad the last couple of nights (we also got a new mattress and it's much more firm than the old one, I think i need to get used to it), and I have to pee constantly. Tomorrow is one month till EDD! 
  • @babyluv1234 No he is a useless coordinator but not a boss. But my boss just asked me last week to take over because he - the coordinator can't handle his workload. And months ago when I had to do this I was told that sometime it sucks but when your more efficient you get stuck doing the work. I feel like they keep saying let us know when you need help but they don't get it's the boxes in general while it's bending to the floor, even if they put boxes on top of tables lined up standing up all day going through files is still too much this late in the game. When I say it I feel rediculous like I should sit in a chair and suck it up. But they think lining tables, stacking things, letting me call when I need stuff moved or brought in is helpful enough.

• @mcgeeva Personally I would ask for a doctor's note that specified "seated tasks only" or "limit standing and bending to one hour daily" It sounds like their accommodations are...too little and too late. If these fellas ask why, then lay into them about blood pressure, swelling, and all manner of things that are wholly out of our control. I would also use a condescending voice because I'm an asshole.

Anniversary
  • Lol @echo-charlietango thank you. Trust me I'm not nice at this point. When he told me his stay at home wife with help had swollen feet. EAT ME

• @mcgeeva Apparently it is just another lovely symptom of pregnancy!  Also, I agree with what everyone else has said. I would definitely talk to your doctor and get a note.
  • @mcgeeva I would totally get a note and ask for light duty or something. It sounds like way too much at this point.
    @morgantu I’m not sure what constitutes bloody show either butting I’m guessing it would be...bloodier? This was just tiny specs and almost looked like dirt in the toilet. It was weird but I’m not super concerned as I haven’t been having any cramping or anything like that. Some pelvic pain but that’s about it. Maybe things are just adjusting and “getting ready” like @mcgeeva said. Pregnancy is weird.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @mcgeeva in my experience getting a doctors note could go two ways 1) they accommodate you or 2) if you can’t do the job per description they could tell you that would mean you need to start your leave earlier (which may mean you get less time after baby). Just something to be aware of before showing up with a note. I had to have that conversation in the past. I couldn’t accommodate so I had to give the option number 2. It wasn’t a popular option and I felt like a jerk. However being honest with my staff at least let them make the decision they thought was best.
    For me, my symptoms aren’t changing. I just feel very pregnant. I’m sick (just a cold) so that keeps me up at night - stuffy nose - in addition to being pregnant. Also I am done running now, which I hate, but it’s too painful. 
  • @katy0990 I feel *exactly* the same way! I am having very tough days physically at this point, so I am 100% done with being pregnant BUT considering the way DD is sleeping (or isn't, more accurately), plus the stuff I still have to get done before this LO arrives, I hope he stays inside until closer to his due date just for logistics sake! But oh, the discomfort and pain! Ugh!

@mcgeeva That sounds awful! Definitely ask for a doctor's note that significantly limits your standing/bending time (or eliminates it entirely at this point.) Poor thing!
  • I have been feeling so tired and unmotivated.  I have a ton of stuff to do around the house and at work but it is hard to get up and do it. I hate feeling this way. I feel so lazy. I've been having more Braxton hicks lately and pretty bad acid reflux when I lay down to go to bed. The baby kicks too have been so intense I can't imagine it getting any bigger or stronger.
  • @ebk20 I feel you.   It's hard for me to get much done lately, but not for lack of trying. My body just can't do it :( definitely feeling lazy and unproductive as a result. Acid reflux is a nightmare, even with zantac and tums. So I sleep sitting up.   It kind of sucks.   Baby is hurting me too.  I feel like she's constantly kicking and punching my organs.  I hope she's run out of room because I can't take much bigger kicks.