November 2018 Moms

Ticker Change 11/15-11/21

explanation for the newbies: your ticker change day is the day that you begin your next gestational week, i.e. if you start your 39th week of pregnancy today (11/15), Thursday would be your ticker change day. 

Back when the board had more activity, each day of the week had their own thread; but now that we’re all getting busy with final preparations or taking care of newborns, I figured it would be easier to have one single thread and whoever would like to update the group can do so on their original ticker change day.

1. How many weeks are you today? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. What are you doing this week to prepare for baby’s arrival?

6. GTKY: Do you typically host holiday dinners, and what is your favorite dish to cook and/or eat?

Re: Ticker Change 11/15-11/21

• so excited for you @MojieJo! keep us posted please! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @highsteaks I will, as much as I can! :smiley:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• 1. How many weeks are you today? What size is baby?
    39w adjusted, 1m3d actual. watermelons.

2. How are you feeling?
    i just want to sleep 8 hours straight again. otherwise, good.

6w postpartum appointment this tuesday.

nothing that i can think of

so. much. laundry. 

6. GTKY: Do you typically host holiday dinners, and what is your favorite dish to cook and/or eat?
    i love cooking holiday dinner, but i hate hosting. my favorite thing to eat is dressing (aka stuffing) but i can never make it the way i like it. favorite thing to cook is probably turkey because i do it really well and it feels very satisfying to see the pretty end result.
    39w1d pumpkin!

2. How are you feeling?
    Anxious. I feel less ready than I've been now that it's really happening soon

39w apt today 

And the baby fits right.....

Nothing just waiting

We did Xmas last year but nothing this year. I'm due Thanksgiving day but still hopeful I'll eat sweet potato casserole! My fav would prob be my gureyer onion dip app. Appetizers are always the best!

39 weeks, pumpkin (more like a turkey!)
    2. How are you feeling?
    Lots of SI joint pain and stiffness if I don't move constantly, tired, and very first-trimestery-but-huge. 
    Today the chiropractor, and tomorrow the weekly checkup.
    Rant: I had a plan for nesting this weekend that was blown out of the water by the discovery that DD1 has lice. Taking both kids to the lice clinic today to eradicate this problem, which is pricey but totally worth the peace of mind for the next month. So all my plans to re-arrange my office, extra-clean the nursery, and making freezer meals was spent on running all the stuffed animals and linens through the dryer alongside the mounds of laundry we already make, LOL.
    Rave: blessed to have the resources to do the clinic, have peace of mind, and trying to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy. There really is no feeling like the lil' one wiggling inside.
  • @hollyeva oh man! i’m so so so so sorry! that’s plain horrible, and the timing is worse. hope they go away fast and stay away.