Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Nov. 12

mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
edited November 2018 in Pregnant after IF
Hi Ladies! Sorry for the late start to this - it's been a busy day at work! On that note, I am looking for someone who would like to take over this thread starting next week. I have a couple of check-ins left if baby bean makes it to his due date, so I'd like to get someone else started in case he comes early!

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes?
  • Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!

If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@Joslynj11 EDD12/1 B/G Twins! Eviction date 11/19!
@mag1cbeli3ver EDD12/1 with a little boy!
@prudence9-2 EDD 12/6 with a little boy! Induction date 11/29!
@Ilky EDD 12/12 with a little boy!
@DecemberDoll27 EDD 12/15 with a little boy!
@artemis618 EDD 12/21 with a little girl!
@tosh24 EDD 1/7 Team Green!
@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 with a little boy!

Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
Started IF Feb. 2014
PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
IUI March 2015, BFN
IUI June 2015, BFN
IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in | w/o Nov. 12

• How far along? EDD?
    37 weeks and 2 days! Dec. 1st is just 19 days away...

How is everyone feeling this week? 
    Physically, mostly just uncomfortable, all the time! It's hard to stay in one position for too long, whether I'm awake or trying to sleep. And walking is getting harder. I think baby has finally dropped, though, so that's exciting!
    Mentally is a whole other thing! Now that I'm to the point where he could come any day, I really hate not knowing when that's actually going to be. I have to keep telling myself "Baby is fine. Baby will come when he's ready. You'll know when he's ready." If I repeat that to myself, it seems to help. But I think it's going to be a long 2.5 weeks until his EDD (I hope he's not late - that would be torture!!)

Any upcoming appointments? 
    Meeting the pediatrician tomorrow and OB check-in on Thursday. They'll do the first cervical exam then, so excited to see if I'm dilating yet.

GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes?
    While we would love more children, DH and I have already decided that we don't want to go through the IF process again. So, if by some miracle we end up with a baby naturally, that would be amazing! But, if we want another child in the future and we can't get pregnant, we will definitely be going the adoption route.

Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver you are so close! How do you know that baby dropped? I keep reading about it and sometimes I think that my LO dropped as well but I don't know. I can breath better and my heartburn eased up but I don't think I have any pelvic pressure.

How far along? EDD? 35+2, 12/15How is everyone feeling this week? I feel ok, tired all the time but otherwise not that bad. My sleep got better, I stay in bed with my pregnancy pillow for half a night and then move to couch to sleep reclined in a "nest" of pillows for the rest of it. It helps with not being super sore when I wake upApcoming appointments? I have a growth scan and NST this Friday! I can't wait to see the baby again!GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes? I definitely want more kids if possible but realistically we can't afford another Ivf for the next couple of years and we don't have any embryos left. I hope that DH will get on board for one more round in a couple of years and if that fails then we will stop trying. We can't even TTC naturally because of my one leftover tube that's very scarred. My OB basically told us that any natural attempt will cause another ectopic. But only life will tell... There are plenty of stories about doctors being wrong about those things. Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Loading the player...
  • mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited November 2018

Hi ladies!  I’m 28 weeks today so am joining you over here going forward - I can’t believe I’m in 3rd Trimester :grimace:

A not so quick background on me *TW*:  DH and I have a 3.5 year old DS that we conceived after only trying for a few months.  When he was 5 mo I got a surprise BFP (we’d had sex like once, MAYBE twice since having DS) that we found out was a live ectopic at my 8 week viability appointment.  My tube ruptured at some point while I was at the hospital in between diagnosis and surgery, which was fortunate I guess since I wasn’t at home when it happened.  After trying to get pregnant for another 2 years I had an HSG which showed my remaining tube was damaged and left us with a 2% chance of conceiving naturally.  That was in January 18, after which we removed my tube and started IVF in May of 2018.  We were fortunate to have it work on the first shot and then things weren’t quite as smooth.  At my 6w5d ultrasound, all they saw was an empty gestational sac.  After looking for quite a while, they called my pregnancy non viable since with my hcg levels (36k) they said they should have at least seen a fetal pole and yolk sac.  I went for a d&c at 7 weeks and after taking misoprostal to soften my cervix and being put under, they did another ultrasound and saw baby there with a HB.  I had a lot of bleeding with a fist sized clot when I got home and was sure I’d lose the baby but 2 (now resolved) SCHs and an irregular heartbeat later... I’m 28 weeks pregnant with a baby boy.

How far along? EDD? 28 weeks | 2/4/19

How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling ok other than tired from poor sleep.

Any upcoming appointments? I have a Doppler appt on Thursday.

GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes?  This is our second and will complete our family.

Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mayflower513 welcome to the third trimester! So nice to see you here!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @mayflower513 welcome!!!

• How far along? EDD?
    36w 4d (or 5d as its after midnight  ;) )
    • How is everyone feeling this week? 
    Last few days my back is much better!! But air pollution in SF is as bad as Beijing because of the fires up north. So I have sore throat and my eyes are constantly burning.  And then, of course, the regular, I can’t sleep. Haha.  Also last few days I had some of the worst blood sugar readings. Yesterday morning my fasting number was above the number I’m suppose to call the hospital. And today after lunch the highest I’ve ever had. So that’s a little scary. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? 
    On Tues and Friday I have NST and also on Tues I’m seeing my OB.  
    • GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes?
    I have no embryos left. And at my age, 43, I think another IVF is out of the question. 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• @mayflower513 Welcome to the 3rd tri!! You have been on quite the journey - I can't even imagine what the first trimester was like for you! But I'm glad baby stuck around and now you're almost to the finish line.

@DecemberDoll27 It only happened 3 or 4 days ago, but I can see that he's lower when looking at my bump. And I had a good amount of pelvic pressure yesterday/last night. I did read somewhere, though, that even when baby drops, you may not feel anything until labor starts. So it's possible your little one has moved already! Have fun seeing baby on Friday!! FX for a great growth scan.

@prudence9-2 I'm so glad to hear your back is feeling better! But damn those glucose numbers! Only a couple weeks to go. And I can't imagine what the air quality is like - hopefully they'll get the fires our soon and the air can start to clear up.

Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• Joslynj11Joslynj11 member
    edited November 2018
    Hey ladies! So excited to make it another week with you all :) We are all getting so close to our babies and the finish line!

• How far along? EDD? 37+4
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Starting to feel more and more ready with each passing day. Getting really anxious for how labor will go since we have to induce if I don't come before on my own. Just hoping everything is smooth. FX
    • Any upcoming appointments? I have my final MFM growth scan and OB appointments tomorrow back to back and then the hospital next Monday to check in!
    • GTKY: I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes? *TW* Due to multiple IVF cycles and transfers in the past before finding my first success, I am usually not one to add too much false hope but this pregnancy really opened my eyes to miracles. When I started IVF we went that route because we were told that would be the ONLY way to get pregnant EVER since my tubes were confirmed blocked by HSG.  They basically told us any efforts on our own would be in vein. Fast forward 2 years and we are about to deliver our twins that surprised us with natural conception. I hope this miracle happens again for some of you  <3 AS far as more now, we are done. We will have 3 under 3 and will have our hands very full for the next few years.
    @mayflower513 a big welcome to you mama! That seems like a lot of emotions you have gone through to get to this point. I can't wait for you to get to hold that miracle baby in your arms!
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• Thank you for the welcome ladies :smile:

@mag1cbeli3ver it’s been a long 6 months :smile:  hopefully I feel better when he’s in my arms.

@prudence9-2 im sorry you’re having sugar issues!  Hopefully hey can stay under control for the next couple of weeks.

@DecemberDoll27 I never noticed dropping with my first.  I think it can be not as obvious for some.  

TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @mag1cbeli3ver So exciting that you're so close!!!! Hope your appointment with the pedi went well today.

@DecemberDoll27 I've been contemplating setting up shop on the couch for a portion of the night. I don't know why but I seem to sleep fairly well on it even though I have a super comfy mattress. I think I may take a page from your book and see how it goes. 

@mayflower513 Welcome to 3rd tri!!!

@prudence9-2 Sorry you're still having problems with your numbers. On the bright side, not too much longer now! But I totally get how it would be worrisome.

@Joslynj11 Good luck at your appointments tomorrow! Can't believe you have less than a week now....super exciting. Also, I love, love, love your story :) 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Jan 7th | 32+1

So incredibly sore this week. My back is killing me. I took a bath for the first time since I was a teenager the other night and I was surprised at the relief I felt afterward. Might have to keep that up. Otherwise, still dealing with swelling and insomnia (and associated exhaustion) but that's about it. Mentally, the anxiety is ramping back up as I go through all the "what ifs" as the birth approaches. On the flip side, super excited that as of tomorrow, I only have 4 weeks of work left!

Just chiro, massage, and acupuncture this week. OB isn't until next week. 

GTKY: I have no idea what we're going to do, family planning-wise. Our first was a natural conception but we've dealt with secondary IF ever since. This baby will be #3 for us. We have 7 embryos left so there is the possibility that we would try transferring again within a year or so, but I don't think we'll know how we feel until we've lived with 3 kids first lol. DH is 1 of 5 and I'm 1 of 3 so we're open to having a family on the larger side. *TW* The main thing that would hold me back is the fear of more losses - after 3 miscarriages, I don't know how many more I could take and our embryos are not PGS tested. */TW* Also, because of our struggles, our kids are super spaced apart (12 and 7 right now with a soon-to-be newborn) so I don't know how much longer we want to drag out our family building years. I guess we'll see. I have a problem saying no to more babies :)
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @Joslynj11 I love your story as well. It makes me feel that I still have a chance at magical natural conception. I think that hope is what made me keep my one tube even though my RE was pressing me hard to just go ahead and remove it. 
    @mayflower513 and @mag1cbeli3ver I am wondering if my little guy did indeed drop. Curious what we will see on Friday at my US! 

@Tosh24 I strongly recommend couch sleeping if you haven't tried yet! I do 4 hours on the bed and 4 hours on the couch. And I manage to get decent sleep for a week now with this regiment. And my hips don't hurt anymore. I also figured that putting a small flat pillow under my bump when laying on my side helps. I think it changes something in hip allignment and they don't hurt that much anymore.

Afm, I think my little guy is ofgioffici running out of room in there :-( . He tries to stretch in there and it is really uncomfortable. I feel pressure on the side of my pelvis and I see his little butt sticking out of my bump on the other side. But baby is determined to stretch me to the limit and keeps moving a lot. Also my mom did not help by saying that it is possible that he moves that much because he is constantly uncomfortable in there! Thanks, mom! Now I am paranoid that baby does not like it and struggling in there.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @DecemberDoll27 I wouldn’t worry about baby being uncomfortable. They actually feel secure in a tight space which is why they like to be swaddled. ;)

So I think that once baby flipped my hips started to hurt less overnight. Don’t get me wrong I’m still in pain overnight. But I think it is not as much as before.  

TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• @Joslynj11 How did your appointments go today? Hope all is looking well and things are all set for Monday! Your babies will be here on Monday (or sooner)- that is so amazing!

@tosh24 Sorry about the back pain and insomnia! But how fun to be down to your final 4 weeks of work! Hoping it goes by nice and quickly for you! I've definitely been going through the "what if" anxiety lately, too, for labor. As a FTM, it's really scary to not know exactly what to expect. But I guess, since every pregnancy is different, no one ever really knows exactly what to expect. It's hard to think about (but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it!).

@DecemberDoll27 I echo what @prudence9-2 said. I'm sure baby is just fine in there with his confined space. He's probably nice and cozy and not uncomfortable at all! My LO has definitely been stretching and squirming around a lot lately too. 
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver appointment went well over all. We are on schedule for Monday unless anything happens on it's own. Baby A is still head down but now Baby B is Breech so I guess delivery is still up in the air. Getting nervous!!

IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry

• mag1cbeli3vermag1cbeli3ver member
    edited November 2018
    @Joslynj11 glad things are looking mostly good! I know virtually nothing about twin pregnancy. Is it possible to deliver baby A vaginally and then have to do a C-section for baby B? Or would they just reaort to a C-section for both?

AFM, just finished my OB appointment at 37+5. Baby Bean's head is really low. I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I'm hoping to make some progress by our next appointment on Tuesday - totally ready for baby to be here now!

Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @mag1cbeli3ver sounds like you are well on your way!! I feel your pain on having a low head. Baby boy's head is right at the cervix they were telling me yesterday. I didn't do a cervix check yet so I am not sure if any labor has started, but by the sounds of it we might be delivery buddies :#:# As for my delivery, I will be in the OR for delivery so we can start vaginal and switch to c-section if needed. With Baby B breech now I might see if we are leaning closer and closer to C section. I had my US after my OB appointment so I won't get to speak with DR about it until Monday I think.
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN

• Hi ladies,

I totally lost track of time since I was off on Monday and Tuesday.

How far along? EDD?: 36w2d 12/12

How is everyone feeling this week? I actually feel good. Obviously I still have the hip pain, have nightly insomnia, just general aches and pains if I overdo but otherwise I feel good. Tomorrow is my last day at work, but I think I could work another 2 weeks.

Any upcoming appointments? Graduated from the high risk doctor, he said everything is fine. Saw my OB on Monday he also said everything is fine, except that he is sunny side up. The ideal position is for him to be facing my spine. Hoping he will turn :/

I know we're all still waiting for our LO's, but have you given any thought to future pregnancy plans? How many children do you want? What are your hopes? I would like to have all my embryos (have two left) as thinking about discarding or donating them breaks my heart. We might not be able to as I am getting older plus not sure if we could comfortably effort it.  Plus I want to breastfeed them and I heard before starting another transfer cycle, I will have to stop breastfeeding for a few months. Thats sucks!
  • I had my appointment today and babe’s heartbeat was pretty irregular again.  Doctor isn’t super concerned, he just said we will monitor growth with ultrasounds.  If it’s still abnormal when I have one in 2 weeks I may ask about NST’s.  Always something!!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• @mayflower513 Sorry to hear that little man's heartbeat is still irregular. When will they bring you back to check it again, 2 weeks? Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, it's good that the Dr. isn't concerned!
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN

• @Joslynj11 yes, I had one 2 weeks ago and he said we’d do them monthly so I already had one booked for 11/28.  He has said that most of the time it corrects itself by or right after birth when they take their first breath... I’m just a worrier.  Everything looked fine at the AS and Echo.  He did seem more concerned today than the last time but maybe I was misreading him since he didn’t express it.

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Good luck today @Joslynj11!!! Thinking of you and your babies all day!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @Joslynj11 big day today!!! Hoping for quick and easy delivery! Wish everyone happy and healthy experience! Can't wait to see pictures of those twins!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @Joslynj11 Good luck lady!!! Wishing you an easy, safe healthy delivery!!! So excited for you!! Rockstar carrying two bundles!!

@Ilky glad things r moving along well just wanted to pop in and say don’t worry about the baby being sunny side up.  My LO was head down for weeks.  I was induced and after 24hrs of labor baby shifted to sunny side up.  Trust me I was so not happy and ready for a csection however other emergency’s had to come first and I still had lots of dialating to do.  Dr gave me a medicine shaped ball like a shape of a figure 8 and after about 4hrs laying with it LO correct her position....and surprisingly enough after 2days of labor I did have her naturally.  We always worry about the position and really as long as the baby is getting the proper blood flow and everything else, that’s what matters.  I can say that now but I was my own basket case through out my pregnancy! You’re getting so close :)
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• Good luck @Joslynj11!

Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   

• Good luck @Joslynj11!!! Happy baby snuggles and hopefully a happy birthday for your peanuts !
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."