Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 11/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/13

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: idk. Maybe Sunday. 

R/R: I slept like crap but excited it’s the shorter day of the conference today! 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @b_1029 Yay, last day of the conference! Hope it ends a little early and you get some extra free time 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: Prob Thursday morning out of an abundance of caution because I have a hh Thursday evening. Then, WFAF

R/R: I’m up early flying back home from an awesome week in Orlando with my college BFF. We had the best time at Harry Potter World and Disney. She’s TTC too so it was nice to talk through that stuff too. 

CS/Q: FF hates me because I’ve been temping at all diff times because time zones and traveling. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 Sorry about your sleep! But that’s awesome it’s a shorter day for you! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/?

Timing: Not great.

Typical LP length: 7-12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Ate like crap last night because DH suggested we order delivery rather than going grocery shopping! I fall for it every time! 

CS/Q: Hot mess express lol.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  4

cd/DPO:  33/12

timing:  meh

typical LP:  11ish

testing:  broke down and tested yesterday (random midday). BFN. I still feel like I’ll start AF any minute. I’m going to wait until tomorrow AM to potentially test. 

R/R:  so I’m past my previous LP length (rave, I guess). But can’t help but feel that I should’ve turned a test yesterday if I’m KU. Just feeling irked at myself for not temping this cycle (had a fair bit of travel, so flaked on temping). Maybe I didn’t O?  Maybe AF is coming today?  

CS/Q:  no graphics. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 - Sorry for the bad night's sleep. I always sleep horribly when I'm not at home. Your chart looks great!

@heml - How fun that you and your BFF are trying at the same time. It's always good to have a confident for these kinds of things.

@brookert615 - I wonder if you haven't O'd yet. Your chart looks somewhat like an AO chart. But it could just be you haven't O'd. Do you know what your post-O temp range is?

@lcking82 - FX that maybe you O'd later? 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 39/??

Timing: Good coverage

Typical LP length: 12 is my longest

Testing: Every other day until AF (DH made me swear to this  :D )

R/R: Having a day off was amazing! I didn't have to do any chores around the house, I just watched a lot of Hallmark and chilled all day. Also, I have white chicken chili in the crockpot for dinner, and it's a perfect dreary day for it.

CS/Q: Fairly certain I O'd between CD28 and 32. I decided to stop manipulating my chart to get CHs and put everything in how it happened. CD35 temp was taken 40 minutes early, and CD36 and 37 were 30 minutes late. I did an experiment on Monday and took my temp at 5:30 and then again at 6 and there was a .2 degree increase. 

• Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited November 2018
    @marebear15 I actually am not even sure I even O'ed the past couple of cycles because I never got a peak OPK until this month. Started temping a couple months ago and this chart looks very different! But FF gave me CH last month and it was 97.5 and above. Just so strange! Although I'm pretty sure I have a pesky ovarian cyst getting rowdy so I wonder if it's messing with me this month.

Glad you enjoyed your day off! That chili sounds wonderful! I agree on your O. You can definitely see the temps climb! 

ETA: words.
    TW
  • Options
    @b_1029 Yay for a shorter day! In response to yesterday, I think it's awesome you're doing habitat for humanity for your VTO. I've always been interested in doing that.
    @brookert615 Delivery gets me every time too. I'm trying to refrain from ordering or cooking because we still have a ton of leftovers in our fridge that we need to eat.
    @lcking82 Sorry about the BFN. :/
    @marebear15 ooh white chicken chili sounds so good!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 23 / 6 DPO

Timing: -4,-3,-1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope.

R/R: Feeling stressed about our basement/garage issue of flooding every time we have major rain. I know it's an issue we need to address but we don't have anywhere near the amount of money it's going to cost to fix this.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @lcking82 Sorry about the BFN  <3

@littleredm That's such a bummer about your basement. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of the stress of it all! Your chart looks beautiful, by the way!!! 
    TW
  • Options
    @b_1029 Yessss to a shorter day! Enjoy your early release! 😉 Hit the Vit. C hard today to ward off any illness. 

@heml I’m glad you had a great time in Orlando! It’s nice to connect with people IRL about TTC stuff, I’m glad you have your BFF. What does hh mean? I’m at a loss.

@brookert615 What kind of food did you get? Was it the delivery from Uber Eats? lol. We haven’t tried that one yet. Usually I just either drive thru or order to go. We have a fast food Mexican place (like 10384847838383 times better than Taco Bell) that is our go to for lazy nights.

@Icking82 Sometimes the HCG in your urine isn’t concentrated enough during the day to turn a test that early if you’re not using FMU. I wouldn’t count you out - test again tomorrow with FMU and that should give you your definitive answer.

@marebear15 I’m glad you had a great day off yesterday, and selfishly I was hoping you got the heck outta dodge and wouldn’t come back here, lol. I may have refreshed the July intro board one too many times yesterday looking for you. Do you have any recommendations of good Hallmark Christmas movies? I’m watching the WORST ONE EVER on Netflix and I need a good one after this.

@littleredm I’m so sorry you’re feeling stressed. Is there any way you can pick up a seasonal job to help pay for the flooding issue? I worked at Bath&Body Works a couple years for fun - everyone was nice and the job was easy enough.  

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched this cycle)

CD/DPO: 24/11ish

Timing: F-

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: haha, nah. 

R/R: Nothing but smiles and sunshine today! The sun was up rather early so it felt like I was late when in fact I was early. DH was sweet last night, really laying on the dinner compliments and being super agreeable to my plan of HIO attack for FW in two weeks. I *may* have rewarded him last night. 😉 Only 3ish more days until next cycle! YESSS!!

CS/Q: Not today, man!

*spelling error that was bugging me
  • Options
    @lillywonderland - Aww thanks for thinking of me yesterday. I was hoping I could come back with good news, and I don't think I would move on without letting you guys know. Hoping that next cycle is lucky #7 for you!
  • Options
    @b_1029 Sorry for the crap sleep last night but hopefully that means you'll sleep like a rock tonight!

@heml So glad your weekend at the parks was awesome! It's feel to good to just let loose and enjoy life when you get those opportunities. 

@brookert615 Yeah we have a crap food night at least once a week. Last week it was McDonalds. And even worse.. we Uber Eats-ed it. How lazy are we?

@lcking82 Sorry for the BFN :( Are you having any PMS symptoms? 

@marebear15 Ugh your day off sounds amazing. I called my boss this AM and told him it was too cold to come to work. He did not agree. What's in white chicken chili? 

@littleredm Ugh the flooding sucks! We don't have basements here.. Where is the water coming from? A window? A crack? Just put some flexseal on it :D Those infomercials are amazing! 

@lillywonderland Look how cheerful you are today! I love it! My DH was a doll last night too and that really makes for better days and nights :) I only have a few days left in this benched cycle too.. MAYBE WE CAN BE UNBENCHED CYCLE TWINS!! eeek! 

Month/Cycle: 13?

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: Boo

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Savings $$ this month

R/R: Made lasagna soup last night and it was deeeeelicious! We also decided to wait until the VERY last minute to winterize our boat so poor DH was out in the 30 degree weather last night trying to drain all of the fluid out of our boat. Apparently we're procrastinators?

Extra rave: RE appt in t-2 hours! I hope for good news. Hope for good news. Hope for good news. If I just keep saying it, maybe it will happen?

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @heml So glad that you had an amazing time in Orlando. How was the weather down there? My guess is it'd still be fairly pleasant.
    @brookert615 Thank you! I think my temps may have gotten that high though because I started sleeping with two blankets, although I'm not sure how much that would affect the temps.
    @lillywonderland I hope your day continues to be a great one. That was so sweet of YH to be so complimentary! <3 I definitely am going to start looking for a seasonal job.
    @nomangos That's so cool that you guys have a boat. DH spent last night trying to move things away from water and trying to mop it out but since it was still raining it was no use. Unfortunately it's not a window. Our basement is unfinished and has a concrete floor and these cement slabs and it looks like water is seeping in at the base of the slabs along the entire perimeter of the basement. We will most likely need to get it professionally water sealed, some mold remediation since it's gotten wet, and then look into what the drainage system is outside the home....so we're talking like $6,000+. The previous owner said that it had flooded once like ten years ago when half the city was flooding but I think he lied about the fact that it was an ongoing issue.
  • Options
    @b_1029 sorry you didn't sleep well. Hope today flies by and you can enjoy the rest of your week!
    @heml oh man, trying to temp with time zone changes is impossible. Glad you had fun at HP and Disney. I've done both HP theme parks in LA and in Orlando and they were both everything I wanted them to be (and more). 
    @brookert615 sorry your temps are still not cooperating. What did you end up ordering? It always seems like a good idea at the time. 
    @lcking82 sorry for the BFN. That's good your LP seems to be lengthening, if that really is the case. FX you're not out yet! 
    @marebear15 I'm surprised FF hasn't given you CH for your last 4-5 temps. They're all very obviously well above CL. Still looks so good! I have only recently learned what white chicken chili is so I'm now pinning a million recipes to try.
    @littleredm that's so frustrating about your basement. That would definitely stress me out a lot. But on the bright side, your chart is beautiful. Holy temp rise! 
    @lillywonderland well aren't you a nice wifey! A plan for regular HIO and a sneak peek of whats to come! ;) who wouldn't be on board with that? 
    @nomangos23 Eeeeeeeee fingers and toes crossed for good news today! <3<3  also, I lol'ed at your calling in cold to work comment. I live in Canada, I wish that was a thing. But then I would just never show up for work. 

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 33/4 - FF moved my CH again with today's temp. I still disagree

Timing: depending on when I actually O'd, meh.

Typical LP length: too short. 6-9 days

Testing: soon because my RE wants me to start provera if AF doesn't show by the weekend.

R/R: Feeling a little better about yesterday's appt and having a plan to move forward. I'm really crampy today though so it feels like AF is coming. 

CS/Q: Regardless of when I O'd, I'm so so happy with my chart this cycle. It almost looks normal, other than being really long. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @lillywonderland Happy Hour! Yay for it almost being next cycle time! I'm glad you had a "good" night with YH

@nomangos23 Hope your appointment is going so well! Can't wait to hear how well it went tomorrow 

@kiki047 Now I want to go to the LA Harry Potter World! I need to compare... I'm so glad that you're feeling better and have a plan to get started on.

@littleredm The weather was absolutely perfect. Sunny, no rain and highs in the low 80s. Then, I stopped off the plane to 30s this morning when I got back home. Quite the contrast! So sorry about your flooding issues. That's incredibly annoying. Hoping that you can get it fixed soon-ish and it costs way less than what you were expecting
  • Options
    @lillywonderland We ordered hoagies through GrubHub! UberEats isn't bad but sometimes it takes a while for someone to get the food and everything! And that Mexican place sounds like heaven!!! Too sweet about YH! Too funny! Glad you're in such a good mood! It always makes a day!

@nomangos23 Oh my goodness, I love it! I didn't know UberEats did McDonalds! I just had their breakfast sandwiches a month or so ago and I forgot how good they were lol. Lasagna soup sounds AMAZING! And to be honest about the winterizing - I don't think fall even came! GL at your appointment and you get all of the good news! 

@kiki047 We had HOAGIES! They're my fave lol. Sorry you aren't feeling well this morning! Did you start taking your Metformin last night? And your chart is very steady - that temp rise is beautiful!!!

TW
  • Options
    @nomangos23 - The base of white chicken chili is chicken stock and cream with some cream cheese to make it nice and thick. Navy beans and chicken ovbviously, and then I also add a can of green chilis for some heat. It is amazing!
    I hope your RE appointment goes well! Will you update here or just in the IF thread?

@kiki047 - FAM gives me dotted CHs for CD35, just not sure I agree with it. I finally decided just to put manual CHs on CD32 to make me feel better. I had spotting that day and that's when cramping started. It would make me 7dpo. 
    Here's my recipe for white chicken chili to add to your board! https://www.thecookierookie.com/creamy-white-chicken-chili-cream-cheese/?fbclid=IwAR2kNJ-v2Yhy36OZSVJ6_ThXEJrpz2e2PmtnbHtxJ_2ilInaS-T92FFWpqU
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited November 2018
    @brookert615 mmmm hoagies. I've never really been a big sandwich person but MF is. Just as I was starting to jump on that bandwagon I cut gluten out of my diet, lol. I need to find a really good crusty GF bun so I can eat allll the hoagies.

@marebear15 thank you for the recipe!! Added to my board. That looks sooo good, it's going into the rotation.

Edited for formatting. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @SA0012 every fb group I've ever joined turned into a sh*t show! I wish I could help though, I'd like a non dramatic one too! This TTC board is wonderful! I've even been on other baby boards like this but it's all SOOOO catty.
  • Options
    @heml that sounds like a great trip and I’m glad you were able to talk to your friend about TTC!
    @brookert615 yummmm. MH is also really good at talking me into eating bad. Hoagies sound delicious!
    @lcking82 so sorry for the BFN. Hopefully you O’d later than you thought!
    @marebear15  I also kept looking for you on here, still keeping my FX for you! Your day off sounds fantastic! 
    @littleredm ugh, I’m so sorry about the flooding issues. That must be so stressful. 
    @lillywonderland awwww your DH sounds so sweet! And look at you, such a good wife for rewarding him ;) 
    @nomangos23 good luck at your RE appointment today! FX for good results for you! Also...lasagna soup? Tell me more....
    @kiki047 your chart does look good! I’m happy you were able to create a plan to move forward. 
    @SA0012 I’m glad you treated yourself yesterday and are feeling better today! I wish I could help on the FB groups, but I really have no idea. 
  • Options
    SA0012 I don't even know of any good ones. I'm a part of a few PCOS boards but those are just as bad. Most of the posts I see are of women who haven't even gone to a doctor to get a diagnosis and have way too much TMI. lol. 

@b_1029 Right! It actually started with me pushing salads on him. I got all kinds of veggies and some new vinaigrettes I wanted to try and he was like SO SINCE WE HAVE NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE, LET'S JUST ORDER HOAGIES. It made me so sick but it was so totally worth it lol.
    TW
  • Options
    @littleredm:  I'm so sorry about the flooding!  I wish there was some sort of way to catch the previous owners on their *obvious* lie!  Our last house was old with a flooding basement, but it was more of a utility basement and unfinished (like still areas of crawlspace with dirt).  Everything we put down there just went up on a shelf.

@nomangos23:  Lasagna soup SOUNDS AMAZING.  And I had lots of cramping over past few days, but today not much at all.  I've been SS like crazy for like 10 days though (since O!), so I'm not a very reliable historian!

@SA0012:  Ditto above on FB groups.  I have three non-TTGP groups that I love, and like every other one turns into crazy-town.  (Actually, one of the ones I love has some crazy-town tendencies, too!)

@lillywonderland:  the midday timing is the only thing that is keeping me a tiny bit hopeful. But, realistically, I'm pretty sure I'm out.  Have been plotting out next cycle's plan to keep me in the right mindframe.  :)
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1 .... Im back y'all 

CD/DPO: 28

Timing: I think -4, -2, -1 I think I didn't actually o though.

Typical LP length: I had spotting yesterday oncevthen nothing and that is the day after I'd typically get my period so usually 12 days.

Testing: WFAF ... Im out of wack

R/R: i work night shift 2 nights a week so I don't know how'd I'd temp andvthis is just frustrating... maybe next month I'll opk 

CS/Q: Im good
  • Options
    grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited November 2018
    @b_1029 I slept like crap too - hope we can both get some sleep tonight! Also, I'm liking the look of that 7DPO dip...
    @heml I'm so glad to hear that you had a great trip and also super jealous!! I'm glad it was helpful to talk to your friend about TTC - I'm debating talking more about it with a friend who recently got married but has started talking about baby fever. Most of my other friends (even if married) aren't really there yet or already have kids and are done.
    @brookert615 I always fall for it too haha unless we have a specific meal planned out and already have the groceries ready for it, it's so easy to just pick something up!
    @lcking82 A longer LP is always a good thing, even if it's so tough on your heart and your head that it keeps you wondering what's happening. FX that you O'd when you thought you did and it's just too early for a BFP!
    @marebear15 Your temps definitely look like you've O'd but I'm sure it's frustrating not knowing exactly when! I like your plan for testing as long as it doesn't get too tough on you!
    @littleredm Ugh I'm sorry about the flooding basement - that sounds really tough to deal with!
    @lillywonderland Glad you're in such a good mood today and are looking forward to starting a new cycle!
    @nomangos23 FX for you with your RE appointment! Keep us posted!
    @kiki047 Ugh I hope those are not AF cramps. Your temps are looking much more consistent!
    @SA0012 I'm glad that you were able to eat what you wanted and it helped you to feel better without feeling like crap about it today!
    @daisy0322 I hope you get something conclusive about this cycle soon!

Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD/DPO: 35/9

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days 

Testing: Thursday (11 DPO)

R/R: There's snow in the forecast for Thursday... I wouldn't hate a day off! It seems way too early though haha. I'm starting to SS but I've noticed breast tenderness after O in the last few cycles that is obviously just related to hormones and not being KU. Sure doesn't help me feel less crazy!

CS/Q: Temps still rising. Was hoping for the mythical implantation dip but no dice!

• Options
    @dogmomma096 thanks! I'm sure af will arrive soon Im just getting frustrated because I'm so stressed with moving and family stuff. Where are you thatbtour getting snow already!?! It's cold here but not snowing yet. 
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 ah man I’m sorry you didn’t sleep well either! Hope you’re able to get some tonight. And I’ve been over analyzing that dip too...I’m super hopeful but I know it could be nothing since I’ve gotten random dips in other cycles too haha. Your chart looks great!!
  • Options
    @dogmomma096 It looks like we have snow coming, too. Praying it just melts before it hits the ground lol. And I agree, your chart looks very good!!! 
    TW
  • Options
    @lcking82 how do you know your DPO if you didn't temp? I would keep testing but you might not even be 12DPO if you ovulated later that you though. Unless you temp, your O date is just a guesstimate.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup:  agreed, and completely willing to admit that I'm at best a guesstimate (that's why I'm regretting not temping this time)!  I *did* have positive OPK and was tracking CM and CP, but it IS ENTIRELY possible that I didn't O.  In my previous an-O cycles I never had a peak or positive OPK, so I'm cautiously optimistic!  
  • Options
    @kiki047 I'm really glad that you're RE appointment went well and set you up with a plan. I saw your post from yesterday and wanted to let you know that I've passed out both times I had blood work done for fertility testing so I feel ya on the embarrassment. Your chart looks nice!
    @SA0012 I'm so glad that you're feeling better today!
    @dogmomma096 FX for a snow day for you. I live in GA so we almost never see snow, especially the thick fluffy kind.
  • Options
    @daisy0322 We’re outside of DC! We normally don’t get snow days until January but they’re saying maybe 3 inches. I love the hype of snow even if we don’t get the day off 😂
  • Options
    @nomangos23 OMG YAY FOR BEING OFFICIALLY UNBENCHED! And yes, I would be delighted to be your unbenched cycle twin!! Woo hoo!!! 🥳 🥳 (also, omg there are new emojis!!! Can you see all the emojis? I can but I pretty much exclusively bump on mobile)

@dogmomma096 One of the very very few perks of being benched this cycle is no SS! I’m living in bliss and I haven’t noticed a damn thing different about my body. I will however feed the crazy and say I’m thinking all the good thoughts for you and your SS!! C’mon we need another awesome person for me to stalk in the July BMB!! 😁

@kiki047 I do what I can 🥰 Omg, too much fun with the new emojis. You in Canada = 🥶 bahahahahahahaha. 

@SA0012 I had a lot of sh*t happen to me in my 20s so now I try to live everyday with a smile and a positive outlook. We can all get in our funks and sometimes a smile from a stranger goes a long way. Life is too short to be a grump! I’m living the dream, man! Also, 🍬🍭 = ❤️

@littleredm I’m glad you’re looking into part time jobs! Every little bit can help. We had a flooding issue a loooooong time ago and I just remember getting a pump to get rid of the excess water.
  • Options
    @nomangos23 YAYYYY no longer a benchwarmer!! Yessss girl, that's so exciting. And while the IVF route isn't ideal, it is nice to know you have the option open to you if you need it. I'll admit, while IVF scares the crap out of me, I do like the idea of PGS. I hope more than anything it doesn't come to that for you! 

@littleredm glad I'm not the only one. I don't mind blood being taken but I guess it was just too much. He did assure me that any subsequent draws wouldn't require that many vials. I hope not cuz that was an awful feeling. 

@lillywonderland wahhhh I can't see all of the new emojis. 

AFM, I'm SS tonight after playing with FF enough to get my solid CH on CD26 like I thought. All I needed was to enter a dummy temp on CD21 to match my RHR. Maybe I'm grasping at straws but I'm rolling with it. 

TTC History: