February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Nov. 7

For those due Feb 6,13, 20, 27
1. How many weeks? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

4. Any appts this week?

5. What is your favorite baby item so far either purchased or on your baby registry?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Nov. 7

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? How big is baby? 24 weeks, cauliflower or ear of corn

2. How are you feeling? Big, just stretched out in the abdominal area and short of breath when I lie down at night which is no fun. Baby girl is extremely active and seems to be kicking her way through each day and most of the night, too. Also dealing with some insomnia, waking up around 2 or 3am and can't fall back asleep until 4am-ish.  

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: DH is on the east coast for work and I am dead. Between DS-3yo, DD-16mo being KTFU, and working my full-time job, I just cannot. To top things off, I got a call from DS and DD's daycare saying they were sick, so I had to figure all that out in addition to my hectic work schedule!

4. Any appts this week? None, not until the week of Thanksgiving.

5. What is your favorite baby item so far either purchased or on your baby registry? No baby registry since DS, but the most useful item, besides diapers, were the muslin blankets. DS and DD were summer babies, so they were an awesome, light-weight option for swaddling. Plus they work well for a play area on the grass or floor during the tummy-time months and they work as an excellent cover-up for nursing! Let's also not forget their general usefulness for wiping up any and every kind of bodily fluid.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    @eliseirene31613 I'm with you on the socks and shoes! Just started having to sit and cross my leg to get socks on, shoes I slip on and dont tie...

1. How many weeks? How big is baby?
    26 weeks! Kale

2. How are you feeling?
    Feeling more pressure and stretching across my abdomen. Is it really contractions like the app says? Cause that's crazy

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I have no idea what to wear for maternity photos. I have this idea of me in a flowing red or green dress out in the snow but I'm not really photogenic or that glamorous to pull it off.

4. Any appts this week?
    Nope 

5. What is your favorite baby item so far either purchased or on your baby registry?
    I bought a soccer jersey for the team my husband follows which we used in our announcement and absolutely love the little shirt, shorts and matching socks.
  • Options
    @ksdelong20 they are running good deals on long, flowing maternity dresses on Zulily right now! 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks? 25 How big is baby? Cauliflower

2. How are you feeling? Done with being pregnant. 3 more months of this shit.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions? I miss alcohol and food!!

4. Any appts this week? I had one on Tuesday. OB basically said she thought the continued US checks are overkill in my case and I don't really need them. Thankful to be hearing that now and not after another 3 months of them. I have one in a couple weeks and then I'll probably hold off at least until after the holidays. 

5. What is your favorite baby item so far either purchased or on your baby registry? Last pregnancy my lifesaver was a baby swing that was passed down to us. Based on that and the raves I've heard about the rock n play, I bought a RNP this time around and really hoping it will come in handy! I will feel much better if LO sleeps in the RNP than the swing.

• Options
    @notthecheat. Love my RNP!  DS slept in it in the early days, until about 3 months. We plan on using it again.