July 2019 Moms

Symptoms of the Week- 11/5

How are you feeling right now?

Re: Symptoms of the Week- 11/5

• I feel pretty good so far, but if this is anything like my last pregnancy, I have about 2 weeks left before nausea settles in. 

Symptoms so far:

• Fullness in ute
    • Tiny electric twinges 
    • Restless leg syndrome, but super mild
    • ALL THE FEELINGS, I keep tearing up at anything related to voting today. Taking DS to school this morning, a family was standing out on the corner with their toddler holding "VOTE!" signs and it made me sooo happy and sooo emotional. 
    • Hip pain has begun. I had this really early with DS as well. 
  • mamahmh2mamahmh2 member
    edited November 2018
    I'm not feeling too many symptoms at the 5 week mark! I DO have extreme wolf nose and sore boobs, but the bloating has lessened and I haven't had a wave of nausea yet.... but I know it's coming. (I had HG with my first son.) 
    How are you feeling @asupernovablizzardstorm?? 
    (edit because I have fatty fingers ;))

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Loading the player...
  • nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited November 2018
    I'm so tired, way more emotional than usual, so much bloat, and definitely have the full ute feeling. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • My ute feels SUPER full. The first few days after BFP I had mild cramping but now it's really just ALWAYS being aware of my uterus. Full is a really good descriptor. Besides that, I'm more tired than usual but nothing crazy. My nipples are a tiny bit sore but really only when they brush against my bra when I put it on or off. 
  • I have very mild symptoms, a little fatigued, burning nipples (which I have every month). Dh says Ive been moody,laughing/playing one moment then angry the next.
  • Still feeling pretty well thankfully! With both boys, the nausea and all day sickness started at 7 weeks, and stayed until about 16 weeks. 

So far sore boobs, and extremely tired. I'm lucky to make it to 9pm. Could also just be the time change adding to that. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 3W5D here. Yesterday I was super tired, but that might have been due to traveling all weekend. I'm a little tired today and felt a little queasy mid-morning. My spotting from last week is finally tapering off. 
  • @hestia14 So happy to hear that your spotting has tapered off... I know you have to be feeling good about that. :)

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @mamahmh2 Thanks! Yes, it's definitely a good feeling. :) I spot frequently in my normal cycle, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My mom told me that my great-grandmother didn't know she was pregnant until her seventh month because she thought her spotting was regular light periods!  :#
  • @hestia14 That is wild! This happened to a girl I used to work with, as well. I can't imagine finding out at 7, knowing you only have 2 months to go!

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• I take back what I said about my spotting tapering off. I had a wave of dark brown spotting late this afternoon, but it's slowed down. Anyone else experience on/off spotting in early pregnancy?
  • Symptoms so far - spotty memory already?? Also cramps and that full ute feeling others have described. Anyone else have cramps? They worry meeeeee.
  • @hestia14 with my oldest girl I had spotting in early pregnancy. It was so scary, but she’s just fine. Especially if it is dark brown, as you described, my OB said that’s “old blood” so not as concerning. (Full disclosure, I’m not really sure where “old blood” is from or why it’s old... I was too relieved at the time to ask too many questions.) 
  • Nausea has been kicking my ass.  I have been throwing up since right at around 5 weeks.  I've adjusted my eating habits a bit (small meals because my stomach apparently can't handle large ones, bland food) and haven't actually thrown up in a few days, but for the most part I'm always either ravenous, nauseous, or a little of both.  I also have the full feeling going on, with occasional cramps.

I had the tiniest amount of brown-pink spotting at 5w3d, but it stopped and hasn't returned, so I'm trying not to worry about it.  
  • I want all of the spice and none of the sweet.  I am not a big spicy person in general.  Now I want ALL of the hot wings.
  • Really really tired like can’t keep my eyes open tired. I am super bloated too!! 
  • Bloated tired nauseous and wanting all the snacks
  • 6 weeks tomorrow and nausea showed up full force over the weekend. I had HG with DD so I'm foreseeing the same thing again. All food is the devil. And my boobs are killing me.
  • So I start to think I'm not nauseous and my boobs don't hurt, and freak out a little, and then something will brush against my chest, or I will be sent running to the bathroom as my intestines cramp AGAIN and I go "yup, there are my symptoms!"
  • I was having bloating which resolved. I will have sharp pains in my lower abdomen and cramping. I also will get some cramps in my upper stomach. Maybe those are has pains?! My sense of smell seems keener. No nausea or fatigue. And my breasts aren't sore. Just makes me worried for MC or ectopic.
  • So far I’ve been crying at everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. It’s exhaustting lol. I’ve also been experiencing some major food aversion. Everything smells terrible. I’ve been using my nausea medication and it’s helped some but it’s starting to not help so much.
  • @fabcrab fingers crossed for you tomorrow.... keep us updated <3

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• Sore breast, indigestion,  food aversion, and I snore like a trucker when I’m pregnant. 
  • My hcg at 4 weeks and 2 days was 97 and 2 days later was 193... low! 6 weeks tomorrow and have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck! Need it after my journey thus far w ttc and it sticking!
  • This is a weird one that I had with DS too: greasy hair! I cannot believe how instantly it has taken a downturn to look so terrible.
  • *TW********
    Those of you with spotting, did your doc see you when you mentioned it? 5 weeks 3 days today. Totally freaking out. Have had two previous losses and can’t remember how spitting went with those.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @blond1230 the only reason my OB brought me in was because I explained the blood was RED (around week 4) but it stopped that same day and she told me she wasn’t worried about it. 
    Have you described the color and consistency to them? If they don’t seem worried it’s a good sign, but you could always still request to go in for more blood work. 
    Usually if it’s red and heavy enough to fill a pad, that can be an indicator of something more. 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @blond1230 I didn’t go in when I’ve had spotting in any of my pregnancies but I did call and speak with my midwife for direction. There are lots of things that can cause spotting, I hope it resolved quickly for you.
  • @blond1230 I haven't said anything yet. I've been spotting tan/dark brown for the last 11 days now, but I'm the kind of person who spots a lot with a normal cycle. You might spot a little red immediately after a BM, too, but it should fade to tan or go away. 
    Made it to the four week mark! :) My spotting is usually strongest in the morning, and this morning is the weakest it's been so far. My nipples were sore last night, but I only noticed after I took my bra off. I took my last HPT this morning and the test line was darker than the control line!
    Grateful for every day that passes with little "poppy seed" still here :) 
  • So bloated, I can't wear my pants buttoned up. Exhausted - partly from broken sleep and mostly just hormones. Also sore boobs, and some nausea is starting right at wk6.
  • I am experiencing everything... Perhaps it's I'm further along than I thought (highly doubt) or twins? It's my first pregnancy and I'm 6 Wks and my first appointment is in a week. I'm experiencing all day nausea/vomiting, heartburn, weepy/extremely happy, occasional cramps, boobs are sooo sore, stuffed nose, thirsty all the time, dizzy, skin broken out, exhausted, stretching feeling in abdomen, weird dreams, restlessness, food aversions, cravings, big appetite, and strong smells trigger vomiting. 😬 Looking forward to this all improving soon.
  • @literatureandink Totally normal! I had it a ton throughout my first pregnancy.
  • @literatureandink During my first pregnancy a huge one slipped out in front of my ILs when I laughed. They were nice enough to pretend it never happened. 
  • mamahmh2 said:
    @blond1230 the only reason my OB brought me in was because I explained the blood was RED (around week 4) but it stopped that same day and she told me she wasn’t worried about it. 
    Have you described the color and consistency to them? If they don’t seem worried it’s a good sign, but you could always still request to go in for more blood work. 
    Usually if it’s red and heavy enough to fill a pad, that can be an indicator of something more. 
    Thank you! I wound up going in, I was so glad they would see me. They did a transvaginal ultrasound and said it looked like they’d expect- she saw the Yolk sac and fetal pole and looked like it was firmly implanted. She thinks maybe it was implantation bleeding but even when she did the ultrasound there wasn’t a drop of blood so I’m praying to all the heavens that was it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cramping for two days prior to finding out I had a positive test. Now I just feel a fullness in my uterus. Didn’t feel that so early w my first.  
  • @blond1230 Of course! And that's wonderful! I know that US had to ease your mind. :) I find my spotting is kind of coming and going, although now it's more brown when it appears so I'm trying not to put too much thought into that. OB said only to call her again if it's red, as my levels are looking normal (81 to 347 in 48 hours at week 4). Are they going to have you go back in around you 8-10 week mark still for another US? I'm jealous you got to see your little bean already. I can't wait for mine! 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16

• @mamanbebe That is very kind of them!  :D:D:D I accidentally let a SUPER LOUD one out on my way into the office today in the elevator. Someone got in right after me. THANK GOD THERE WAS NO ODOR.
  • @literatureandink hahaha oh my god. And to think, IT GETS WORSE!