March 2019 Moms

Twat Waffle Tuesday

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
They will be forever missed. <3
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twat Waffle Tuesday

• Babysitters that don't seem to want to babysit... are twatwaffles. I contacted 6 different people over the last two days for a Wednesday evening and finally found 1.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme I feel for people who don't a. live near family and b. people who don't have family that will babysit. Finding babysitters is the worse. That is why I am forever thankful for a son who can sucker either Grandma into babysitting. :)

• Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 picture of said kitty or it didn't happen ;)

• I’m also my own TW today - I lost all self control and ate a ton of Halloween chocolate today at nap time... 😖
  • Awe Sassy looks purfect!

• My son's soccer league directors are Twats for Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday was the awards ceremony and i asked the director if they had gotten the photos back from the team pics and she said she "didn't know"...which is concerning when yall had people who took the photos that WE paid for...i called the photography company and they advised they had delivered the photos last week to the church.....so i emailed the other director yesterday and he replied that the pictures could be picked up from now on Mon-Thurs from 9-5pm at the front office of the church...which is awesome for me because i work M-F 8-430 and the church is 30 mins from my job. So basically i can't get photos i paid for. I'm like super frustrated because i feel like a lot of times kids activities are NOT working parent friendly and not everyone has the ability to just up and go and they like to assume that is the case. So now i have to figure out how i'm going to work that out.