February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms {10/28-11/3}

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms {10/28-11/3}

• Options
    3rd tri starts this week for me and boy do I feel it.  Ankles and feet are swelling and last night could not find a comfortable position to sleep for the life of me. My hips would get numb and hurt if I laid too long.l, my back hurt, and LO would kick me if I rolled too far on my belly.  Good times 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @cali1710 and @bellebaby221 my ankles and feet were so itchy at work yesterday I had to take my shoes off to scratch. Then I promptly put them back on as they (shoes, not feet) smelled awful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think that's the word most people would have used to describe me those last few weeks...😃
    Girl you kept twins in there for 38 weeks. You’re A champ no matter how you were. And you deserved to me miserable if thats how you were lol. I’m already miserable lol
  • Options
    Flying to DC tomorrow. Already dreading my time at the airport. My pelvis feels like it's cracking if I'm on my feet even for a few minutes. 
  • Options
    Hands are puffy today, not super bad, but bad enough where I notice it. Noticed an odd thing about my nails thougj. It looks like they are 2 different colors?? Bottom half is like a pale blue-ish purple and the top half is normal looking. It is super strange. 2 days now like that. 
  • Options
    Oh thy runs how ive missed you.
  • Options
    I’ve thrown up every meal I’ve eaten in the last three days except for one. FML. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    Anyone just randomly bust out in hives on their face? I had some kind of crazy reaction - felt like my face was burning looked in the mirror and both my cheeks covered in hives. nothing diferent, no food changes, no laundry changes...pregnancy is beating the shit out of me somedays. They are better today, less raised and not burning anymore. 
  • Options
    I think someone had hives on here... @madreofdragons was it you??
  • Options
    I’ve had some random hives. I have all kinds of skin problems, so it’s not super surprising. A friend of mine has severe hives through out her entire pregnancy - it’s horrific. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I don't know if it was hives, but a couple weeks back my face turned bright red and was extremely hot to the touch after washing, and I used the same cleanser I've used for years. Might have been hives, might have been a temporary allergic reaction (I've used the cleanser since with no issues), but it seems like all kinds of things happen with skin during pregnancy. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    I can feel where my pelvis has already separated in the front  :s:(:|

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Hives was me! All over my arms, ass and legs every night for like a week. 
  • Options
    mine went away after a day, just so weird.  am not prone to things like that. Glad to know i'm not alone.