May 2019 Moms

Spotting Support Group **Possible TWs

14567810»

Re: Spotting Support Group **Possible TWs

• @rozpre so sorry for your loss
  • @rozpre how absolutely heartbreaking. Sending you so much love.

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Loading the player...
  • @rozpre If I could hug you right now I would, I'm so sorry.  :'(

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @rozpre ❤️So sorry 
  • @rozpre I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • @rozpre so sorry for your loss ❤
  • So sorry for your loss @rozpre
  • knarlytaurusknarlytaurus member
    edited October 2018
    While I don't have any spotting, this thread seems like the right place to post this. I'm currently 8+6 (although I think I may be more like 9w+/-4-6d) and had a weird experience this week. On Monday morning had all the same normal symptoms I've been having - I threw up 2x in the morning (usually do 1-2x early am) and felt nauseous all morning/early afternoon. I was so tired that day, actually had a little trouble staying awake on my drive home from work. At around 6:30pm or so, I started throwing up the 1/2 can of soup I had for dinner, and definitely had a fever come on. Had a horrible night, with aches, fever, headache and throwing up. Next day I slept and felt better, but since then (Tuesday), it feels like my symptoms have left. Barely any nausea (just a passing wave) and my boobs are barely tender. No spotting or cramping at all besides the night I was sick, but so worried that most of my symptoms seemed to have gone away. I did have a good US Oct. 5 (which is when they reset my edd from 5/23 to 6/1), but it was 3 weeks ago. I have an US on Monday am, but I'm trying not to freak out. I keep looking at any slight wave of nausea or any beast tenderness as a good sign, and maybe an indication that I am closer to week 10? 
  • @knarlytaurus how high was your fever and how long did it last? I would call your doctor and mention the fever and your concern over the lack of symptoms and see what they say.  Sometimes,  they're very understanding and will let you come in to check the doppler. Good luck to you and im sorry for the worries.  

• @expandcontract I did call yesterday, and they scheduled me for the US on Monday morning. I don't know how high the fever was since or thermometer was downstairs and that was way too far for me to go that night! I was under a down comforter and two quilts early in the night, then felt like I was burning up later that night, but I don't think it was over 100f. Thanks for your kind words! 
  • @expandcontract  You might just be getting to the point in pregnancy where your hormones even out and symptoms start to decrease. I'd say take it easy and enjoy some water & tylenol. Hoping for a great ultrasound on monday!

I was having some red spotting last weekend and went for an ultrasound on Monday. Everything looked great, measuring a week ahead (11w 2d)! But then spotting continued on Tuesday/Wednesday, so I went back. Turns out they think I have bacterial vaginosis and a UTI. I've taken 3 doses of two antibiotics (one for BV, one for UTI) over the last two days, but then today more spotting. The NP said she could see irritation in my vag and that the bleeding was from that and not my cervix. Just so unpleasant to see the bright red blood! 
  • @dAsch14 good to hear it's nothing more! 
  • dAsch14 said:
    @expandcontract  You might just be getting to the point in pregnancy where your hormones even out and symptoms start to decrease. I'd say take it easy and enjoy some water & tylenol. Hoping for a great ultrasound on monday!

I was having some red spotting last weekend and went for an ultrasound on Monday. Everything looked great, measuring a week ahead (11w 2d)! But then spotting continued on Tuesday/Wednesday, so I went back. Turns out they think I have bacterial vaginosis and a UTI. I've taken 3 doses of two antibiotics (one for BV, one for UTI) over the last two days, but then today more spotting. The NP said she could see irritation in my vag and that the bleeding was from that and not my cervix. Just so unpleasant to see the bright red blood! 
    I think you meant to tag @knarlytaurus. 😋

• Is anyone else still having brownish discharge? I left a message with my dr but I’m wondering if anyone else is having this symptom
  • @elliebo for 7 weeks I did. Definitely call your doctor.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Ok I’m going in tomorrow afternoon. I’m so nervous 
  • Keep us posted @elliebo.  Hope you get good news.
  • Good luck @elliebo. Hope all is ok!
  • @elliebo yes good luck and glad they were able to get you in today!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Glad all is okay @elliebo!

• So glad everything is OK, @elliebo