December 2018 Moms

To Facebook We Go!

13»

Re: To Facebook We Go!

• Hi everyone 
    So I'm back. Been a crazy few weeks. Thank you for all your sweet prayers and words. Sending in my pic and info now, be warned, I'm in my pjs and refused to change lol 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi guys I PM'ed but I haven't heard anything back. 😫😫😫😫😫. Is only here? Hello. It's lonely out here lol 
  • @blueberrysmommy25 I just PMed you back - sorry about the delay!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • edited October 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • I have truly enjoyed you ladies' encouragement and advice through this journey.  I was looking forward to advancing with everyone but it seems I didnt comment enough or post enough. When in fact, I was informed by one of the admins that they do recognize me and have learned alot about me. I cried reading the decision to deny me in the Facebook group and my hubby saw me crying and I had to explain. When I was done we both sat in sadness realizing how when my skin color was unknown I was safe but I quickly became unsafe, not granted entry and all of a sudden "I don't comment enough" when it became apparent that I was black. I told myself I'd move on and not comment but then I realized I needed this practice of standing up for what's right in order to be a better role model for my daughter. Thanks and many blessings to your newborns. 
  • Is any body left on here??? I feel like there should be an echo as i type that!! Lol
  • Haha perfect! Im going to pm you
  • I’m still on here, I may just have to make the jump though  :#
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Still try to check the board every few days :)
  • @MDKC14 Check your messages, I included some instructions :blush:

Anniversary
  • I’m still trying to check in here a few times each week, but there is not a lot to respond to.
  • Still here. I dont have fb and dont want to get it. Trying to stay active on here.
  • @ebk20 I want to quit FB, but that just isn't easily feasible :confused: I mean it's obviously possible and free to delete, but MH and I move often and don't live near family so FB is how we broadly keep up with them.
    In fact, DH resurrected his profile because it's become a networking essential in his career. It's annoying because we'd rather live offline, but everyone else is so connected it's more beneficial for us to be in the loop than to be outside. *shrugs shoulders* 

Anniversary
  • @misscheapandchic Got it! I brief instructions are in your inbox too :wink:

Anniversary