April 2019 Moms

FFFC 10/26

2»

Re: FFFC 10/26

• @izzymarie80 😂 to biscuitface & melonfarmer! 

my son son almost dropped a fuck in the bathtub the other night when he dropped his toy. he caught himself, though. he said, “aw, fff... fartnugget.” it’s from a show on netflix he sometimes watches. i had a mini proud mom moment. 😂
  • DS started repeating “dick weasel” last eeek so that was good. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @MRDCle, that's one I haven't heard before... :lol:.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MRDCle lol. That’s pretty awesome. if your kid is gonna cuss, I say make it creative. 

My husband is king of creative insults amd curses. He says things like “dill weed,” and “chuckle head”. Cracks me up every time
  • I totally agree with big trucks being silly if you don’t need a truck. My DH has a truck but he’s a farmer so needs to tow tractors and trailers often. Plus he’s an avid hunter and trapper. But I totally make fun of guys with jacked up trucks and anyone with a 3 row suv but no kids, or off road jeeps that don’t go off raiding . I especially mock my MIL for purchasing a $60,000 Jeep specifically made for real off roading that she a)doesn’t even drive in the winter,  b) won’t let it get dirty, and c) doesn’t take the top off. 

FFFC I love when people post about their ultrasounds and wanting people to tell them the sex of the baby in their own threads. Because I LOVE reading all the snarky comments everyone responds with 
  • My little SIL asked if my job was hiring. I said no because I don’t want to work with her. 
    Too bad the internet exists, she did her own research and she applied to every open position we have. 
  • @lilpotatomama, oops, you've been found out...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's my annual tradition to set up our (artificial) Christmas tree on my birthday, Nov 13. I hear a lot of haters every year but how I choose to celebrate doesn't affect anyone else so fuck their opinions lol
  • I’m a FTM and we are totally planning to buy a minivan immediately and not mess around with any SUV nonsense. Minivans are awesome!
  • I’m a FTM and we are totally planning to buy a minivan immediately and not mess around with any SUV nonsense. Minivans are awesome!
    Sliding doors FTW!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Re: Names. When I get my high school class lists, I admit I always pigeonhole kids named white people last names as a first name most severely. Last year I had a three Haydens, two Madisons, a Greyson, a Jackson, etc. Also in that group go Jayden, Cayden, Marley and Harley as girls' names, etc. It's like the pumpkin spice and leggings of naming to me (but also not a bad predicter of who's gonna be on the Homecoming Court or whatever that's called.)