January 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 10/26

2»

Re: FFFC 10/26

• Options
    Anyone else have a LO who is extremely wild in the womb? Last night I told DH I wish he would move around a little less, then felt terrible because at least I know he’s active, which is reassuring. I just wish he would chill out a little. DD was also a big mover, so if he’s anything like her I’ll have my work cut out for me. 

*trapped in the box*

Yes!  It isn't constant, but when he's active, he's SO active. I did kick counts for a week to form a baseline, but haven't needed to do them regularly since because he moves SO much. The kicks don't bother me as much, but the rolling and squirming can make me a little queasy. 

Also, I think he might have flipped or partially flipped last night. There was definitely a period where he was lying transverse and doing big stretches, which felt SO unsettling. Fortunately he seems to be in a more standard position today. 

• Options
    @AshVA I have such a hard time figuring out how she is positioned but mine also moves like crazy and as a FTM the huge movements are still weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mandamay1414 I have gone through too many pets in my life to think of them like kids... Then I got my current dog to thought I loved him more like a real person. THEN I had DD and he quickly turned right back into a pet. I put up with his dog quirks before kids thinking they were cute, now they're just annoying dog behaviors. 

@pttomato I agree and disagree about the training stuff. I've trained at least 20 dogs in my day, and psychology is my career field. There's significant similarities (because conditioning is conditioning) but I agree you need to take the individual person into consideration. 

And I LOVE imaginary play. I'm not always into it if DD is asking whole I'm busy, but imaginary play is so beneficial for development and I love seeing little kids' brain at work when they play. Imaginary play is also used for processing, and sometimes it's obvious she's trying to work through something or assimilate and I like seeing that. 
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    Pretty sure I might lose my shit on anyone who annoys me Monday morning.  It's been a super long weekend and the dog woke me up at 1am. I finally started to fall alseep about 2:30am in the recliner and the dog threw up, in his sleep, right where my butt was. Now I can't un-smell dog throw up or cleaning solution, its 3:30, DHs snoring is super loud and my alarm goes off in 90 mins....FML