June 2019 Moms

Scared

I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I found out around week 4 and shortly after my breasts were sore, I was extremely tired and I was bloated. By week 5 most of my symptoms gradually stopped except the bloating. What started was my constant need to pee but 3 days later that stopped. Now almost done week 6 I'm bloated and after sleeping all night my nipples are mildly sore in the morning. Everything gradually stopped and I just don't feel as pregnant as I did week 4.

I went to the dr last week and she agreed it was odd because I was starting week 6 and symptoms usually ramp up. She did a blood test. I go back Thursday. But I'm anxious and imagine she won't be able to tell me anything until another blood draw and another couple of days for results. I have stopped looking at the apps about babys stage of development because it hurts and is upsetting and I don't rub my belly or get excited like I was. I'm just scared.

Has this happened to anyone where symptoms this early on reduced but the baby was ok? And if not then what was the diagnoses?

Re: Scared

• This thread has been closed to new posts as it was accidentally posted multiple times. To reply to this post, please visit the active thread on this board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"