May 2019 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

13»

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    I was watching my hometown’s Oktoberfest parade in TV since I just wanted to feel miserable at home if the “morning” sickness hit. I was telling my mom how I so don’t miss having to walk in it (as I usually ended up doing the 2.5 mike route at least twice) and was tearing up. Good gracious, it’s going to be a long 7 more months!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I cried today because my son wanted to watch CoCo. I tried to avoid being in the room because I cried watching it when I wasn't pregnant. SO i knew I would while pregnant. I sobbed through most of the movie.
    And then I cried because I was so hungry and I made lunch and while I was eating it I cried because I had gotten so hungry and can't control it.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    becks105becks105 member
    edited September 2018
    Constantly. When certain songs come on the radio. TV shows. I cry at least 3 times before I get to work by 7 am each day.

The worst, most ugly pregnant cry was last night. We told my immediate family(Dad and his wife, my brother and SIL, my sister already knew but told my nephews) and when everyone left, I found a book on my steps that my sister had left called “Love”. Inside she wrote a beautiful inscription about how in this moment, you’re only the size of an Apple seed, but the love that is felt for you is immeasurable. 😭😭

I’m also struggling a little as this is my first pregnancy, and I lost my mom almost 7 years ago now. October is already difficult, but I’m dreading it even more with these hormones. My husband also lost his mother before we were together, so for now until the news is out-out, we’re kind of navigating this alone. 
  • Options
    @becks105 I just teared up reading that and it wasn’t even about me! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    @becks105 Love by Matt de la Pena? That book makes me cry even when I'm not pregnant. It's beautiful.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    @becks105 Your post made me tear up too😥 Not having mom around sucks sucks sucks.... But your sister sounds awesome, so maybe you guys aren't going this completely alone.  I'm guessing she loves you a bunch, so if she- or your brother- have kids, then they will be great people to have in your corner.  Even if she doesn't have kids, just knowing she has your back will help.  
  • Options
    @Pahialii I love Hamilton!! Saw it in Atlanta earlier this year!! Didn't expect tears from certain this, but it definitely got me too!! I loved the play, but the soundtrack has everything except the choreography, so don't feel like your missing out. Since it's a musical, there aren't any additional conversations that you are missing out on! 

I'm crying because my house is a mess!! DH said he will come home and help clean. 
  • Options
    Oh, the water works have started! Watching The Resident and balling my eyes out!
  • Options
    A Million Little Things. Great show! So much ugly crying.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom yes! So many tears when I watched the first episode!
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I'm feeling conflicted about my feelings on some of the characters! No spoilers, but some of the things that have happened are not cool!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @zuuls_mom omg yes, it was so sad 😭

• Options
    @zuuls_mom @DuchessOfCambridge no kidding! Ugh, that show is going to put my emotions through the wringer!
  • Options
    I was driving to work today and started crying when Leather and Lace came on my pandora <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds I totally remember that song, the lyrics are so sad.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @fatmonica OMG-- I needed that! So funny. The first one that made me laugh was #4: when she packed her husband's lunch 😂 I also liked the meme, " I cannot brain today, I has the dumb."

Also, sorry about the sobbing and dry heaving... That's the worst ☹️ The good news is that we are all doing crazy shit bc of the baby brain!
  • Options
    I don't actually know. I saw a teenage girl get on a school bus and literally burst into tears. Finally calmed down and then I saw a panhandler and it was all over. No idea what is wrong with me today 😂
  • Options
    I had a mini breakdown last night because I had really bad gas and was constipated and it was very uncomfortable, and this was my first time experiencing those symptoms  :( and then I cried this morning because my dog looked really cute sitting in the sun and I thought about what a great fur sister she's going to be....so, this is fun  :p
  • Options
    @fatmonica omg that was hilarious! And i seriously can't tell you the number of times I've done 

"I was attempting to take my prenatal vitamins, but instead of pouring out the vitamins, I poured my water bottle on my hand. Then I cried for 10 minutes."

And then it's really bad when I can't remember if I just a couple seconds ago took the pill or not.

• Options
    My principal said I could leave early on Wednesday to go to an emergency appointment. So, yea, the hormones are hitting hard.
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds omg I also recently heard that song and cried my eyes out 😂 terrible song 
  • Options
    Had to drop off my fiance at the airport yesterday - after driving 15 miles home (in LA traffic which is the WORST and takes forever), he called to say they screwed up his reservation and I had to go back to pick him up as his flight won't be leaving for another 6 hours. So I basically lost a day of work, had to drive back to the airport to get him and a 3rd time yesterday to drop him off again and just started crying at the frustration that Delta caused him and me yesterday. Most people would enjoy a day off with their significant other - but nope, my hormones thought I should just cry it out.
  • Options
    @mamajojo1981 In your defense, it wasn't really a relaxing day off with your SO, you drove back and forth to the airport!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Scotty McCreery - This is it and Miranda Lambert - The house that built me 😭😭
  • Options
    Seriously bawling right now watching inside out. My son has already fallen asleep but I'm still watching and Bing bong 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    I'm watching Are You Afraid of the Dark and I have probably cried at 3 episodes already. 
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    I am catching up on my shows. Just watched The Good Doctor and was tearing up. Could not stop crying after that. 10 minutes of crying my eyes out. Felt good but I’m still really embarrassed to cry in front of DH during shows or movies, so now I’m all embarrassed about it. 
  • Options
    I just caught up on the "Pregnancy Announcements" thread. 

• Options
    @expandcontract awww I'm sorry! ♥️♥️
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds it's okay! I wasnt actually crying (I don't cry easily) but I wanted to reading that thread!

• Options
    So DH decided to join the army a few months ago. It’s been a long journey but he finally jumped through all the hurdles and left for basic on Tuesday. I was able to go to the airport to see him off, and about 10 minutes before he had to leave to go wait for his plane, “Photograph” by Ed Sheeran was playing on the speaker and DH was holding me, and it got to the chorus and I just started to break down. I was like “why did they have to play this song!?” while completely weeping. I’ve been trying to keep busy and keep my mind off of him being gone since then, but I just miss him so much already. I’ve broken down a good few times already since he’s left. 
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • Options
    @fifthemperorofthesea I'm so sorry. We were a military family the first time around (we've both been in) and it's rough all around. I can't imagine having him leave for basic during pregnancy. I'm here if you need someone to talk to ♥️ 
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds yeah it’s been pretty hard even though it’s only been a few days, especially since when DH was here he was such a good pamperer haha. But I never could’ve imagined how much support I’d be getting from family and friends. Everyone’s been really supportive and have tried to keep me company. I’m really lucky and thankful to have such a good team to help me with the loneliness. Anyway thank you for the support, it really means a lot. I just need to vent sometimes! 
    New mommy to be!
    EDD: 05/27/19
    hoping for a girl!!!
  • Options
    I just watched "Goodbye Christopher Robin." 

• Options
    I just watched "Goodbye Christopher Robin." 

Soooo good!

• Options
    I cooked my husband and daughter some food. And once i started eating it, i broke down crying. My husband said “what’s wrong” i said “i dnt want this, i want a peanut butter and jelly” he was like okay that’s easy. But i literally couldn’t stop crying i was so upset that everyone was eating and i didn’t want that.