February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Oct 15-21

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Oct 15-21

• Options
    Woke up with such a sore vag/pubic bone. Omg I do not remember it being so achy last time. And DD is so moody today. I just want to go back to bed. 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    edited October 2018
    When I got home yesterday I was so tired and hungry, and decided on napping over eating. Bad idea. I finally ate hours later, but it was too late. Not eating when hungry fucks me up so badly these days, I spent the entire night vomiting. I guess I need to start listening to my body.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits - Oh no! So I have two spots and one is on my lash line so what I’ve been doing is using a QTip to apply hydrocortisone VERY carefully. It seems to be fading and I haven’t lost my eyesight from getting the cream in my eye. Win win! 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Oooh @okayestmom12 that’s brave. I may dive into that this weekend if it’s not any better tomorrow. It’s so annoying!!
  • Options
    My vag hurts. You know when you haven’t been on a bike in a while and the next day you havw that vag pain? Thats what it feels like. Or like I was a dummy in a self defence class ans had lots of crotch kicks. 

Also so tired. I could sleep all day. 
  • Options
    So pregnancy hives is apparently a thing. I broke out SO bad last night. Started on my arms and ended up covering my thighs, and butt. I’ve never been so itchy in my life.

This is where it started. 
  • Options
    Oh no @madreofdragons! That looks incredibly uncomfortable... I hope it disappears as quickly as it appeared. 
  • Options
    It did @becks_726. It started about 10pm last night, was much much on my lower half around 1am and was gone when I woke up around 7am. Itchy few hours though!
  • Options
    Hives are back. I don’t know what the deal is with it starting at night. Started at just about the same time too. I can’t decide if it is better or worse tonight.  :#
  • Options
    Oh no @madreofdragons:'( a girl on my other bmb got breastfeeding hives. It sounds dreadful. Hopefully yours will gtfo
  • Options
    @madreofdragons hopefully it isn’t PUPPPS :/ 
  • Options
    That seems to be everywhere but belly and face. Doctor gooogle has informed me there are just some oh so lucky people that get pregnancy hives. Yay. Lol.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello hormone monster. Thanks for the random tears and sad feels today. All for no reason...
  • Options
    I feel like everything between my pelvis and ribs has been pummeled by Mike Tyson today. 
  • Options
    @madreofdragons a friend of mine gets hives every pregnancy. It’s not that uncommon unfortunately :(

If I could stop pissing myself when I puke/cough/sneeze, that would be great. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    Omg @kayjay44 you’re alive!! How are you doing?? 
  • Options
    @kayjay44!! Good to see you back!!
  • Options
    What in the fuck... I just found a 3 inch thin blond hair growing from my shoulder.... :D Not anymore!!  DH was greatly disgusted, as was I.
  • Options
    kayjay44kayjay44 member
    edited October 2018
    I’m very much alive, just suffering along with bronchitis now and spending my days trying not to pee my pants. 

@cass06_07 - with my first, I started growing legitimate whiskers out of my chin and it has not stopped. Kids make you gross. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019