November 2018 Moms
Options

Questions— Month of October

13»

Re: Questions— Month of October

• Options
    @ftm_jen definitely call your obgyn asap and see if they want you to come in for a check. hopefully the cramps go away soon and little one decides to stay cozy for awhile longer.
  • Options
    @highsteaks they open at 8 so I'll call then. What a long night  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ftm_jen mine do. But if you’re nervous it may be worth a call to see what they say! Always better to be safe than sorry.  But yeah I seem to constantly contract it’s super weird. I hope you feel better though 
    nws
  • Options
    @ftm_jen I would also call...mine said to call with regular contractions before 36 weeks. Is there an after hours or nurse line you can call before they open so your doctor at least has the message to call back once they do open? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ftm_jen I agree that it’s definitely worth a call. I’ve had those crampy feelings since about 33 weeks and my OB contributes it to an irritable uterus since I’m a ftm. But it wasn’t something I dismissed without talking to her because I have read that menstrual-type cramps like that can be true labor contractions. She wasn’t concerned for me, but this late in the game it is better to call than to miss signs of early labor.
    Pregnancy Ticker