BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited October 2018
    Guys, every single thing is deleted from these screen names. Every repsonse from here and TTGP! All gone! I was climbing into bed just now and saw stuff hit the fan a little before it all got deleted. Crazy cat lady was creating polls in TTGP about who was not puuuurfect in their black out attempt and naming regs in the poll. Looks like BGs are FINALLY taking care of it. 

Eta: I just hope this crap is over with and things can go back to normal tomorrow. 
  • @meatballs37 so I was just going over to TTGP to see if there were any new gifs and I saw the one post was gone and all their comments were missing! I’m sad I missed the polls though 😔 it’s kinda sad that no one in ttgp will get to see what happened “when the mice were away” although maybe that’s for the better. I saw she posted someone had actually logged on during the “blackout”
  • I can say that what I saw wasn’t as funny. They were definitely trying to stir stuff up. PM me if curious 
  • Clearly I missed out on some exciting things. 

But I did get caught up on some things I've slacked on at work. And cleared my head which was really needed.
  • *dirty lurker*
    What if the poster from yesterday was the original troll that caused all of this in the first place...?

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 I don’t think the original troll is as smart and clever as yesterday’s. They responded to things via gif and it was pretty entertaining. Especially some of the stuff here and TTGP. I have my suspicions on who it is. If you are reading cat lady troll, bravo. But those polls were a little over the top. 

Either way, I’m just glad I can go back to lurking TTGP and support my friends. 
  • It looks like it may have actually worked!  There's an update in TTGP saying that she has been freed :)
  • *dirty lurker* Does anyone think the cat troll was actually one of the BGs? Seeing that BumpAdmin has a cat in her profile, and the way all the posts got taken down so quickly.
  • *dirty lurker* Does anyone think the cat troll was actually one of the BGs? Seeing that BumpAdmin has a cat in her profile, and the way all the posts got taken down so quickly.
    No. I think it’s a reg/reg lurker especially towards the end with the screen shots they were posting. 
  • Super bummed TBGs deleted all these posts. Would've been a great read this morning!!!!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Super bummed TBGs deleted all these posts. Would've been a great read this morning!!!!
    To summarize. Lots of cat gifs. 
  • Another dirty lurker

@marebear 15, I thought the same thing!

I am curious as to what the polls were about.  If anyone is inclined a pm would be much appreciated.

And I have a great idea of what we can do next time if the need arises.