November 2018 Moms
Options

Induction and Birth Updates

13»

Re: Induction and Birth Updates

• Options
    ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited October 2018
    You girls look absolutely amazing and I have to say I absolutely admire your out look through all of this! Sometimes it’s so hard to push through the good thoughts you are a rock star!!! Definitely get that parfait you deserve it more than anything! its great to read that you get to practice nursing and I hope they keep catching on to it! Much love and light to your little family! 

Seriously you and @wildrainbow are my heroes and your babies are so lucky to have such kick ass, strong mommas!!  <3
    nws
  • Options
    You look great. I'm so sorry you have to deal with going home without the girls. You are one strong mama! Keep your head up and know you will be home together soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gorgeous picture! I’m so sorry you have to leave without them and hate how heartbreaking it is. Praying Dd will get to meet them before any further restrictions. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Beautiful pic <3 thank you for updating us. I can't imagine the whirlwind of emotions and thoughts going through this. Indulge in ALL the chocolate pudding parfaits <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I just love that pic of your gorgeous girls and their beautiful mama! <3 Here's hoping they're home with you ASAP. 
  • Options
    @highsteaks Thank you for being so candid and honest about this whole experience. I know it's been scary, but your experience is really helping me as I look at induction soon and the very real possibility of our babies also being in the NICU and not going home with us. I pray that the girls are able to come home soon! It sounds like you're doing a great job!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    thank you, @smulrich16! i’m glad that you’re feeling less intimidated by your upcoming induction. hopefully your twins will not need the nicu at all at 36w! sending positive thoughts that they keep growing and everything remains uneventful until the big day. i do think about you and the other twin moms often. if you want to, please don’t hesitate to ask me anything that you’d like to know. you probably remember that all three of my girls were small for gestational age, 2 were diagnosed iugr, so i completely understand your worries. i’m here for you!
  • Options
    I agree @highsteaks It has been awesome how you’ve kept us in the loop! I loved it!! 
    nws