November 2018 Moms
Options

C Section and Birth of Baby M!

2»

Re: C Section and Birth of Baby M!

• Options
    @wildrainbow I hope they can keep your pain manager! It is so stupid to have to sleep on hospitals hooked up to things that keep beeping and being stupid. I hope all of that is all figured out too. I also hope you can get some better rest and pumping goes good for you when you start!  <3
    nws
  • Options
    Hope you can get some much needed rest today mama. Keep your head up. You are doing great!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry things didn’t go as planned and that you are in so much pain. I hope things get better today and you can get to baby boy. I will be thinking of you guys!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Baby M is having a rough day. They bumped his oxygen up to 5 liters. He was at 55% but they managed to get him back down to 35%. According to H he's been very restless. X rays did show that His lungs are clearer today than yesterday. That is pretty good news. 

My Dr told me today that if I'm doing well, I can go home tomorrow. I'm really hoping that works out. I'm trying to move as much as possible. The belly binder is a miracle worker and makes walking so much easier. 

I can't help but feel like he needs me, God knows I need him. 
  • Options
    you amaze me. hang in there. hope you get discharged tomorrow so you can go see your baby boy. thanks for the update. i’m still praying for M.
  • Options
    Praying his lungs continue to get better and they are able to decrease his oxygen support soon. Everything crossed for you that you get to go home tomorrow so you can see your sweet boy. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    Ooof, tough day, hopefully things balance out soon and you can get some decent rest and see your baby soon. Thinking of your family! Hang in there!
  • Options
    @wildrainbow you’re killing it girl! I’m sorry he’s having a rough day! I’m crossing my fingers that you get to go home and he has a better day 
    nws
  • Options
    I’m sorry he has had a rough day and I hope you are able to get to him tomorrow. Thinking of you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Aww, I hope that your son is doing better. You are amazing and I'm sure he will be so happy to see & hear you when you finally do get the chance to go see him. Hang in there! Just a little bit longer and you can go home and go see him.

• Options
    Just got off the phone with NICU to check in on Matthew. He has been put on a bubble CPAP. He had to be given a tiny dose of Adivan to help calm him down as he was getting wild in the bed. He is fighting his CPAP. He has been breathing very fast all day. The next step is intubation if he doesn't change his respiratory rate. I'm just really hoping he doesn't need to be intubated. I had a break down earlier tonight because it's pure torture to be away from him. 
  • Options
    Oh girl, my heart aches that you are going through this. I pray you get to be with him so so soon and that his breathing gets under control <3 poor little guy. He's beautiful!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I'm so so very sorry things have been so tough and I hope you get discharged and be with sweet Matthew soon.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are having to deal with NICU like this. I hope things settle down with your baby boy and you can be with him very soon. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    baby matthew is a tough one trying to tell the nurses he doesn’t want his cpap. i hope he concedes that it’s what’s good for him and avoids intubation. just a few more hours until your discharge. i’m counting down the time with you!
  • Options
    @wildrainbow so sorry you had a breakdown! He’s a tough little man just like his mom and there is no doubt in my mind that he won’t crush it and come out on top! I hope you’re feeling better and get to him soon!!!
    nws
  • Options
    Hoping you get discharged soon and can be with Matthew. I can't imagine how you are feeling but you to remember he's where he needs to be to get the care he needs. Stay strong and I hope you are reunited quickly. You are so strong from your incredibly difficult journey.
  • Options
    I hope you're able to get discharged today so you can be with your sweet boy. I hope they don't have to intubate him. Sending so many hugs <3
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    Oh gosh, I can't believe I missed all of this yesterday. I am so sorry to hear your birth did not go the way you wanted after such a difficult pregnancy. I cannot imagine the pain of having baby Matthew in a separate hospital, albeit one with a better NICU. Glad to hear you're on the mend and really hoping you are discharged so you can be reunited with your beautiful baby boy once again. Thinking and praying for both of you, and for hubby that he stays strong to provide the support you both need at this time! 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow yayyyyy! Sooooo happy to hear you're heading over to your little boy <3<3 
  • Options
    Awesome news @wildrainbow! Enjoy your time with Matthew. You deserve a break!
  • Options
    Wonderful news! Hopefully getting some mommy time will help Matthew too! 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    @wildrainbow all the feels! So glad you’re out of there and got to see him!! 
    nws
  • Options
    @wildrainbow I’m so glad you got discharged and are able to be with him now!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    He is absolutely stunning @wildrainbow! I'm so sorry that you're off to such a rough start. Hang in there. You're an inspiration to all of us and we're all behind you! I hope he'll be home and in your arms before you know it.   <3
  • Options
    I’m so glad you got discharged and could feed him! How amazing! Hope you can get som rest.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Such an exciting update! Way to go for both of you. Keep it up little M! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    Ugh, what a rough time you had. So glad you’re able to be with little Matthew now. He sounds like he has a lot of character already!
  • Options
    @stitchnz He dose! The nurses comment all the time about he is chill until he reaches his point, then he is a holy terror. I just tell them he is living up to his Irish name, haha. How are you? How is baby girl?
  • Options
    Such great news!!!! I'm so happy for you! He'll be in your arms before you know it!
  • Options
    @wildrainbow yayyyyy!! What a great start to the weekend!!! Let’s go baby M! Keep kicking butt!!
    nws
  • Options
    Amazing news to start the day! Can't wait until you can hold him in your arms!!! 
  • Options
    Awwww YES! Good job little dude! Can't wait for you to be able to hold him <3 hoping blood gasses/xray come back good!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @wildrainbow - amazing news! Hope you get to hold him soon!
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses