December 2018 Moms

To Facebook We Go!

Re: To Facebook We Go!

• hkom said:
    What Pensive said.

Also please remember that we literally just started the Facebook group. We'll get to a more structured format, but it's a little chaotic right now because we are still adding people, discussing amongst the mods, etc. 
    Oh definitely, I don't expect a very set structure for a while honestly, but it's not bad to discuss what everyone wants in my opinion. I figure it'll be at least a month before the chaos slows down, maybe even longer honestly.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Yes - Like the others mentioned, the plan is to get more of a structure, but we were trying to get some kind of format to start with ASAP because people seemed ready for the transition and we needed some kind of order to start with.  FYI - the flaming comment was more in regards to posts that would be flammable(? lol) on here as well.  Most of us already know random one-off posts are the worst, but it was a reminder for those who are a little newer.

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • I'll be a bit more active here before moving over. My D'14 group created a FB about this time as well and we decided then to let it be a little more free form. 2 splits and 4 years later, we have a wonderful group of women still going strong. It's a great thing to do to get closer to each other.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @blueberrysmommy25 I’m so sorry to hear about your grandfather!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @blueberrysmommy25 so sorry to hear about your grandpa. Take as long as you need, we'll still be on TB for a while anyways. Big hugs to you  <3
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @blueberrysmommy25 I’m so sorry to hear this...keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @blueberrysmommy25 I’m so sorry! Sending hugs and prayers to your family.
  • @blueberrysmommy25 I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa! :( I knew it's not easy to lose someone, especially when you are expecting
  • @texas_t Just curious if you happened to get my message I sent you? I never sent a message through the bump, so I just wanted to make sure I did it right. 
  • @blueberrysmommy25 I'm so sorry about your grandpa - don't worry about the bump pic, just focus on your family for now! I'm sure the mods will be understanding if yours is later. Take care!
  • @whitneyb89 I sent you an invite on Monday! :)
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @blueberrysmommy25 I'm so sorry! Sending you thoughts and prayers and love <3 
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @blueberrysmommy25 Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @blueberrysmommy25 Awww, I am sorry about your grandpa :( Does he at least know that the baby will be named after him?

• Just checking in to make sure my message to @texas_t went through and you were able to find me on Facebook ok? Thanks! <3
  • @maureenmce I’m obvs not an admin, but it looks like there is an invitation waiting to be accepted by you on fb. 
  • @Katzalia Oh weird, it's not showing up for me when I login to facebook. I mentioned (belatedly) to @texas_t that my email and my facebook have different last names (maiden vs married) - I wonder if an invite went to the wrong person!
  • @maureenmce Does the email you gave her match the one you use for FB? Mine didn’t, and the initial invite didn’t go through...
  • Hi @texas_t, I’m also waiting and am not sure if my PM went through. 
  • whitneyb89whitneyb89 member
    edited October 2018
    Just mentioning to those who have been waiting or having trouble. I was waiting to get a Facebook notification and I never got one. So, I decided to check my email (especially since it's one I hardly use), and sure enough there was the email saying I got invited to a Facebook group. So, look at your emails if you haven't yet.
  • Yes! @whitneyb89 I’ll re-send email invites soon. My coffee cup is full of air and I need to fix it. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Oooookay, I just sent reminders (via FB) for

c**9@emailserver
    e**6@emailserver
    m**s@emailserver
    m**y@emailserver

As @whitneyb89 just said - the invite goes to that email you provided to us. If you don't regularly use the email account associated with your FB account, you may want to consider updating it :wink: See you out there!

Anniversary
  • @katy0990 I think they're the same but I'll double check - thanks!
  • Since I just came back after about a month and a half hiatus, I can't wait to join the FB group as I'm way more active on there due to this app being a little tricky and hard to follow. But I didn't want to rush it... Will everyone still be active on the app for a few more weeks?
  • ^ @Selina1313 You can delay joining the FB group if you like, but it's way more active than here (at least, that seems to be the case to me). Regardless, we're generally using both sites for now, and will just slowly stop posting here as time goes by. Several users don't use FB, so we don't want to abandon them :smiley:

Anniversary
  • Ok I'll do the picture tomorrow (Sunday)  :)
  • I keep forgetting to do the pic! And I already took my bra off for the night... maybe tomorrow! lol
  • @CecilB93 Who says you need pants? These are private messages anyway! :lol:
    @mommythlegend I mean...@PensiveCrayon told me I didn't have to put pants on, I think you're okay without a bra lol. Pretty sure I didn't have a bra on in my picture since I climbed out of bed to do it lol
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Nice @CecilB93! lol
    I think @texas_t has PM from me  :#
  • @echo-charlietango Hi! Did I send the message correctly? No rush, I just hate how this app functions!  :)
  • @Selina1313 I bet you did - I just popped in, give me two minutes :kissing_heart:

Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango like I said no rush, this app gets me all confused  <3
  • With the app getting less active I finally gave in and sent my request. :). @PensiveCrayon let me know if you don’t see it.
  • Update! 21 October I have re-sent email invites to 

k**h@emailserver
    e**6@emailserver
    c**9@emailserver

** are obviously redacted characters. I like preserving privacy.

The invite goes to the email you provided to your mod of choice. If you don't regularly use the email account associated with your FB account, you may want to consider updating it.

Be advised - upon joining the group we do have a pinned spreadsheet - when you're in do as we have and add your info. If you can't open it, please ask for help :kissing_heart:

Anniversary