Options

Group 2 (EDD May 8-14) Check-In w/o 10/1

This thread is for those due May 8 - 14

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Group 2 (EDD May 8-14) Check-In w/o 10/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 right there with you about constantly eating to ward off the nausea. I eat like 3 breakfasts  :D I keep protein bars on me just in case. Depending on your aversions, might be helpful to keep something in your purse. Also, that morning sickness tea helps because I'm getting fluids and it has ginger. Fx for a comfortable week ahead for you. 
  • Options
    *lurking from group 3* @GeorgiaGirl1230 I had a cyst last pregnancy and it completely went away between my 8 and 13 week ultrasounds. I remember googling it like crazy and being worried but if your OB wasn't worried, I'm sure it's fine. If it was big enough they wanted to keep an eye on it, they would've scheduled a follow up. Obviously if it seriously bothers you, that's a different story.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @vl_16 yep! Thankfully, I’m a teacher but I ate a donut and a muffin in front of my kids today. 😂 and I had breakfast pizza this morning. And tacos at lunch. So, I should be making up the weight loss from the stomach flu soon. 😂😂
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    That's good to hear @kvh22! I should just trust them as they said it was no big deal at all. They said sometimes they even help support a pregnancy (no idea how, but I'll take that as good news). But when you've met your family medical deductible for the year, you find reasons to go in! lol. No, but I don't want to worry. I feel like we've gotten to a good place now that we had a reat first u/s, and I should just trust that things will be fine.

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    First of all, THANK YOU for sharing about your nausea @vl_16 @mrskoz428 @bumbly_b @peachy13 @GeorgiaGirl1230 @eatinwatermelonseeds and @misskimsue I have been super nauseous and felt so alone, so it makes me feel better that others are going through this, too! Due date/W+D: May 10th, 8 w 3 d Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry Any appointments? Questions?: Just had my first ultrasound today and saw the heart beat! So exciting! Rants/Raves?: I am so food adverse right now, and it is not fun. Kraft Macaroni and cheese is pretty much the only thing I eat. I have been super tired and not doing any house work. Sorry hubby and 2 year old DS How are you feeling?: See above.... GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? I can think of two that make me stop in my tracks— although I really like @misskimsue ‘s “free falling”. :-) For me, it’s “I just don’t think I’ll ever get over you.” By Colin Day. It’s like a tear jerking, crying in the bathroom type song about lost love. I am kinda into feeling big feelings so it really matched the way I felt after a break up. I also love “the house that built me” performed by Miranda Lambert because I moved around a lot when I was a kid.
  • Options
    @eatinwatermelonseeds so sorry your appointment got cancelled! I’d be totally bummed.

@misskimsue omg, yes! 😍 Free Fallin’ (or really anything by Tom Petty) is one of my favorites! 
  • Options

This thread is for those due May 8 - 14

Due date/W+D: May 9th, 8w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: I have an appointment next week

Rants/Raves?: I had an awesome weekend and only have to work 2 days this week (2 12 hour shifts)

How are you feeling?: So tired, nauseous, and bloated

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? So many songs come to mind, I can't choose just one.

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/12/19 for now, 8w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Not until October 11th which finally doesn't seem like an eternity away. If I throw up, does that make the nausea go away? probably not!

Rants/Raves?: Rant: busy weekend ahead. I hope I can survive!

How are you feeling?: Like just about everyone else, I am nauseated every day all day. As in, I get zero relief.  I've been taking "naps" in my car in the afternoon. I eat all day and it doesn't really give me any relief so maybe I shouldn't continue this path of constantly stuffing my face. 

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? Anything by Pearl Jam. 

DD1- Feb 2015
    DD2- EDD 5/12/2019
  • Options
    @AlysaRoseh Snow! Wow! That just blow my mind. It's going to be 90 here in good 'ol Georgia this weekend. We can't even get fall lol. I'm so bad in the cold though, so you are much tougher than I!

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

Due date/W+D: 05/08, 8w6d’s but LO was measuring a week ahead at my u/s last week. We shall see if my dr changes the date again. Was originally 4/25. 

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Any appointments? Questions?: Another appointment next week but it will just be a quick visit with the NP. Hoping to hear the heartbeat on the doppler though.

Rants/Raves?: I’m tired of feeling out of breath from just taking a shower or walking across the room

How are you feeling?: see rant. Some days better than others but still feeling yucky. The smell of cooking bacon almost made me throw up yesterday. 

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? Fleetwood Mac, Landslide. Reminds me of photography class in HS. My teacher loved to play 70’s music in class. 

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 8/8+6

Any appointments? Questions?: Dating ultrasound tomorrow, finally!

Rants/Raves?: They are filming something next to my work and there is a generator going right outside the window and the exhaust has been filtering through all day and it's making me so nauseated. Ugh.

How are you feeling?: Crappy. Exhausted. No idea how I'll make it through the work day every single day without a nap. So far I'm more or less managing to stay awake and upright, though I did have a little lie down on Friday when no one else was around! Nausea could be worse, I know a lot of others are struggling with it a lot more than me, but I just feel gross constantly, and wake up with a stomach ache every single morning.

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? Anything Spice Girls!

• Options
    mrskoz428 said:
    @vl_16 yep! Thankfully, I’m a teacher but I ate a donut and a muffin in front of my kids today. 😂 and I had breakfast pizza this morning. And tacos at lunch. So, I should be making up the weight loss from the stomach flu soon. 😂😂
    @mrskoz428  I had pizza for breakfast this morning too! The real question is - are you a cold pizza eater like me or do you heat it up?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kbelly777kbelly777 member
    edited October 2018

Due date/W+D: may 14th/ 8w even **edited**my Edd got changed to May 11th after my last appointment

Any appointments? Questions?: ultrasound this Friday to check on baby. My hubby gets to come to this one! 🎉 Questions- "when do I get to stop my progesterone suppositories" those things are so messy and irritating  

Rants/Raves?: rant- fear. I wish I could relax and just be happy to be pregnant. *TW - I've lost two pregnancies in the last 15 months. Every little thing worries me. *end TW*

Raves- realfruit ice pops! so good and don't make me want to gag  

How are you feeling?: on and off nauseas  eating helps and it sort of comes in waves. Tired too. 

GTKY: What song is most nostalgic for you? The song my husband and I danced to at our wedding. Anberlin, "Inevitable"

• Options
    @kbelly777 I was instructed to keep going with progesterone until reaching 2nd tri when the placenta takes over
  • Options
    @robyn2201 yes! I forgot about being out of breath! One trip upstairs and I’m exhausted!
  • Options

@JennZed Spice Girls, yes!! And have a great appointment today!

@kbelly777 My doc is having me take progesterone until the end of the first trimester.

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @kbelly777 I'm doing progesterone oil shots (intramuscular). Definitely less messy than the suppositories, but...shots in the butt every day. 🤷‍♀️ Don't know which is worse. 
  • Options
    @thebobloblaw my doctor had me stop progesterone at 8 weeks. She said there was no need for it past then unless an IVF pregnancy. I hate how all these doctors vary on this. I need hard and concrete! Lol
  • Options
    @thebobloblaw my doctor had me stop progesterone at 8 weeks. She said there was no need for it past then unless an IVF pregnancy. I hate how all these doctors vary on this. I need hard and concrete! Lol
    Yeah that is weird and annoying. I suppose if there’s no risk to taking it maybe some prescribe longer just to be on the safe side even if it’s maybe not necessary?
  • Options
    I went to my appointment yesterday and my dr said I could stop the progesterone suppositories. I'm 9 weeks today and the baby measured right on track with a heartbeat of 169. I'm excited to be done with the mess, but I have to admit, stopping them makes me nervous for some reason. 

@thebobloblaw and @journey721 I agree with the frustration over differing doctor's orders.