1st Trimester

heavy implantation or weird af?

i’m normally very regular on my period. same pms, same flow (heavy from day 1 until a day or 2 b4 it stops, intense cramps for 2 or 3 days) in all my 22 years of life my boobs have never gotten huge heavy and sore, my nips have never been extremely sensitive either if i was on AF. last period was august 29 until sept 2. according to this flo chart i OV on sept 14. fast fwd to a couple days after i OV my boobs got big almost immediately. real veiny. backache and achy thighs (again i NEVER get these pms) i was due for AF on the 26 of sept. didn’t have any signs of her. bf and i did the deed later in the day yesterday. i go to use the bathroom and when i wiped very light pink cm. gradually became very bright red. only when i pee does it come out, it filled up a tampon earlier but now it’s just red/brown spotting on my pad, only a bit of it comes out when i pee. what do you guys think??

Answers

• None of can see inside your uterus to tell. But there is an amazing invention called a home pregnancy test you can take that will tell you. (Do not post pictures on this forum though, it's against the rules.)

FWIW one full tampon or pad = period usually.

If you're TTC you might want to actually track ovulation. Get a BBT thermometer and read Taking Charge of your Fertility. Without inputting temps (or other data) your app is just guessing at ovulation.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • When TTC you tend to be hyper vigilant to changes in your body that you might not have noticed before. I think there’s definitely some psychosymptoms going on too. If you’re pregnant enough to be having symptoms you’re pregnant enough to turn a test positive. If not, it might be all in your head. Either way you’ll know in a few days.

Good luck. 
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited September 2018
    What do I think? I think you should run to the store and pick up a home pregnancy test. It's actually against the rules to ask if you're pregnant on these boards. You can find the rules pinned at the top of this board. 

The only way to tell if you're pregnant at this point is to take an HPT. They're cheap. If your period is typically fairly regular, and it's now late, you are at the point where you WILL turn a pregnancy test if you are actually pregnant. I've had extremely dark and clear solid lines the day I expected my period with both of my pregnancies. 

ETA: Also, new "pregnancy" symptoms don't necessarily mean anything. With my first pregnancy, the first month we started trying, I had spotting around when my period was due. So of course, it's "implantation bleeding," right? Nope. Just my period changing a bit so that it started with spotting and got heavier instead of starting with regular flow. And either that same month or the next month, can't remember, my period was a week late. My period is never a week late. So of course, must be pregnant, right? Nope. Just a late period. 
  • Your period is regular until it is not. Going off of birth control can certainly change your cycles as well.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"