December 2018 Moms

The great MEgration

Re: The great MEgration

• @flamingomomma stay strong. This is the right decision. If he wants to get you back in the future, like others said he can make the necessary changes on his own. Therapy for him would be a great thing from the sounds of it. But this is your time to get out and keep yourself and your kids safe. Don't give in, he won't change if you just give in.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @flamingomomma sending support!  stay strong!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @flamingomomma Stay strong! You are doing the right thing for yourself and your children!
  • Just here to cheer you on. What you're doing is so hard but so valuable, and we are all in your corner.  Stay safe and please keep us updated so we know you're okay <3
  • @flamingomomma Hang in there! Remember - you are not responsible for anyone’s happiness, you are not responsible for anyone’s reactions and emotions. Every individual is responsible for themselves. And being a POS has consequences ... walking away from a toxic marriage was THE best thing I ever did for myself. Ultimately only you know if it’s worth trying to work things out - can’t remember if you’ve been through counseling or not. Hope you can find some peace this weekend. 
  • @flamingomomma stay safe and good luck! I will be thinking of you today and hoping that you are able to do what is best for you and baby. You are strong and capable! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @flamingomomma Thinking of you and praying you're ok. I know you have alot on your plate. Please update when you can.
  • edited September 2018
    @flaningomomma I’m thinking of you! I’m sorry this is so tough, but it will get better. You’re so strong! Don’t forget that.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Thinking of you today! How are you doing? Keep remembering you’re doing the right thing for you AND your boys. Just a few days until you can get out of that house and you will feel so much better without him manipulating you.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • My gosh I’m sorry I’m so delayed on seeing this thread. 
    All the ladies have been giving you so much awesome advice. Just wanted to let you know I think you are SO strong and you are amazing. 
    Keep us updated and thinking about you! 
  • @flamingomomma Sorry to hear about your son's asthma! Glad they were able to make a dx though. Did he get an inhaler or any other meds? Glad DH hasn't been too bad. Counting down the days with you! Hope the rest of the week goes smoothly!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @flamingomomma I'm sorry about your son's asthma!
  • @flamingomomma how scary for you to end up in the hospital with dear son,  but glad he was diagnosed and it's asthma and not something worse.  Bonus that you're hopeful for a parenting plan.  Happy to hear you're doing well and are safe. 
  • @flamingomomma hoping everything is going okay for you. Is DS doing any better? How have things been with your DH?
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Thought about you this morning, @flamingomomma. Hope you and your boys are doing well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you're hanging in there ok @flamingomomma we're all here for you!
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @flamingomomma I’ve been thinking about you! I’m sorry about your sons asthma but that’s good it has been diagnosed and now you can treat it. Sorry about the guilt, it WILL get easier. Just remember you’re doing what’s best for you and your kids. 

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @flamingomomma thanks for keeping us updated. I'm sure managing all you've got on your plate is difficult, but you can do it.  The guilt is normal, but remind yourself that he had PLENTY of time to change before you made up your mind and he didn't. I am sorry your struggling with it though.  **hugs!**
  • @flamingomomma You've got this! I am sure you will start to feel much better once you're out of there!

• @flamingomomma Eeeeee! I'm so excited for this huge step into your new life :heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Good luck @flamingomomma, so excited for you and the boys!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Good luck @flamingomomma!!! So excited for you! You've got this!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @flamingomomma It will eventually get better I promise and you’ll be so proud of yourself for the strength you never knew you had when you look back on everything. Listening to your heart even when it seems impossible is always the right thing to do. Hang in there lady!!
  • @flamingomomma wow! Today is finally here! I am so happy for you that you are strong enough to take this huge, scary step for yourself and your boys. Have a good move. Let us know when you get settled! 
  • You are stronger than most and you are being a role model. Thank you for sharing your journey and fears in this process. I'm so happy that you're excited to start over, that's the key, the fact you are so scared but still feel the new beginning is worth it all. Remember that, remember that feeling. Stay strong. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good luck today! You’ve got this! 
  •  Thinking of you tonight! I think looking back you will think of this as a great day even if it doesn’t feel like it now. Good luck! Can you let us know when you’re safely in your new home if you can?
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg