Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.23

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 9.23

• Loading the player...
  • @hkom I want to say 2-3 weeks. So, you are about halfway there!
  • @katy0990 I bet!! We’re staying at my parents this weekend and the bed in my old room is small and so uncomfortable. Not looking forward to that!

@hkom Oh man - I’m hot all the time now, not looking forward to that!! Hope it passes soon!!

I am dealing with a lot of pelvic pressure lately. Doesn’t seem to be anything to cause concern but it’s still kind of an unsettling feeling. Additionally - not sure how to deal with it the next 8+ weeks or so and I can imagine it’s only going to continue to get increasingly worse? Anyone else dealing this or has in the past?
  • Nesting brain + no work motivation. So much to do at work... and I want to want to work on stuff. But baby preparedness brain takes over. Oh, and catching up on TB after a few days of being offline too, haha. 
  • Contractions. Soooo many contractions. Which isn’t a new symptom, but they’re extra bad and happening really often today. Oh, and DH just noticed my feet are swollen. So that’s fun.
  • Feeling super crampy tonight with lots of pressure. I feel like this always happens to me when  I’m like a week out from appointments and can’t decide if I need to say something or not. :(
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Nothing new here... still can't breathe well because this kid likes my lungs. Hips and back are killing me, and DH is convinced one of these nights, baby's fist is going to come out of my skin because he's punching so hard! It's pretty crazy to see, lol. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • +1 for not being able to breath/kid being in rib cage, painful hips while sleeping, and restless legs at night. Add in a regular cold and not being able to eat the soup I want because it'll spike my blood sugars, this last week has been hell. 

Oh, and something I haven't had to deal with yet (even after having one kid...), I now pee a little when I cough or sneeze, which with this cold is All. The. Time. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @CecilB93 When I had a cold during my last pregnancy, I wore pantiners in case I sneezed, so I could just change the liner and not the panties. 
  • morgantumorgantu member
    edited September 2018
    @scaredunprepared omg so many things same same same! Also sore arms from flu and tdap yesterday. Baby hiccups for me feels like a tiny kick or a strong heartbeat right in the bottom of my pelvis (bb is head down for me). I can only tell it's hiccups because of the rhythm. Also, yeah. The movements are getting kinda weird. I didn't mind the earlier kicks, but these full body moves kind of creep me out. But i also feel bad saying it- you're not alone! 

• TMI -

I thought I had a mild yeast infection, sent message through portal to my OB, they suggested Monistat 7.  I started it last night and cue the INSANE burning, I thought I put battery acid in my lady bits.  It dissipates and I can fall asleep.  I wake up this morning and my lady bits are unrecognizable. I must have had an allergic reaction to the Monistat or something, but I. AM. MISERABLE.  I called my OB office as soon as they opened, and they're calling in a prescription cream for me because you apparently can't take an oral drug for a yeast infection while pregnant.  So now I have to trust that the next thing that goes in there does not make my lady bits shrivel up and fall out.  Like I was as uncomfortable this morning as I was AFTER I GAVE BIRTH. 
    PSA: Do not use monistat!!!! 
  • My leg foot swelling has moved it's way up my leg. It's so uncomfortable!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @morgantu and @Katzalia thank you for the reassurance that I'm not a horrible person for not loving all this crazy movement inside me. I love baby, don't get me wrong, I'm just ready for her to calm down a bit LOL

@Jens_Hoes yikes!!! That's a terrifying experience. I really hope you got comfortable and this prescription cream helps!

@lexidawg so not fun. I'm pretty sure you've already told us, but you spoke to your OB about it right?
  • @Jens_Hoes interesting, both this pregnancy and last I've been prescribed Terconazole for yeast infections, never told to do OTC stuff. Hopefully the RX works for you!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @scaredunprepared Yes, I have. I got scanned for a blood clot twice. She has me working from home more to stay off of it.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @scaredunprepared Oof. Speaking of heartburn deluxe - last night was a doozie.
    I foolishly forgot my pre-dinner Zantac, so I took it later when my tum was already churning. “No big, I’ll just sleep it off like the second trimester” W-R-O-N-G. Every time I fell asleep I woke up with sour puke mouth. So I was up all night, couldn’t sleep because I was afraid to choke in my sleep, then constantly waking with the sour mouth. It finally calmed down after 4am. So gross. It wouldn’t be so bad if DH was here to assure me that I won’t die in my sleep :bawling:

@Jens_Hoes Ack! I hope it all clears up ASAP!

@lexidawg Also “Ack!” Tell your swelling that I said “Hey. Knock it off, you.”

Anniversary
  • CecilB93 said:
    @Jens_Hoes interesting, both this pregnancy and last I've been prescribed Terconazole for yeast infections, never told to do OTC stuff. Hopefully the RX works for you!!
    That is what they prescribed me this time around and I guess a steroid cream to help my poor vagine get back to health
  • @jens_hoes I’m so sorry. That sounds awful!
  • @lexidawg ok. I'm glad you've been screened for the scary stuff and that's negative.  And good thing your OB is aware, be sure to tell them of any changes!  Sorry you're going through this. 

@echo-charlietango yuck that sounds awful. I have been starting most nights propped up on the couch, then around 3 or 4 moving to my bed when I can actually tolerate laying down.  I have yet to actually wake up with pukey mouth, though! 
  • @echo-charlietango That sounds rough. Did you end up getting any sleep?
  • @echo-charlietango  that sounds so miserable. I hope you feel better and get better sleep tonight. 

Afm, I’m totally dying over here <whine, whine>. Little girl is super active with whatever portion of her anatomy is down low. I’m getting tons of strong movement (up to maybe 10 in a minute) that can be felt from the outside, just above my pubic bone. And this movement isn’t just uncomfortable, it hurts! 
  • @scaredunprepared I was actually thinking about couching it tonight - not sure if the dogs will join me though.

@katy0990 I finally did - after 4am, ugh.

@Katzalia It was miserable, and hopefully won’t happen ever again in my entire life. That is low! Sorry she’s giving you the pain tonight.

Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango hopefully that works out for you! 
  • @PensiveCrayon I have still yet to experience the hiccups!  
  • Movements seem way more subtle the last few days. Only a few hard kicks, and mostly smaller movements that I can feel, but from the inside. Baby must be getting big in there! 
  • @morgantu Same! I was worried earlier about feeling fewer movements, then I laid on the couch with a cup of water. I noticed teeny tiny movements and just imagined him either 1) actually twiddling his thumbs, or 2) trying to tickle me. 

Anniversary
  • Is this child actually scratching me in the cervix? Lol I know the answer is no, but I feel like I'm getting a pap smear from the inside. I keep gasping when it happens and it's freaking H out, but holy crap what a weird and uncomfortable feeling? 
  • @morgantu would you describe it as a sharp shooting pain but quick? If yes, I call that lightening crotch lol
  • @Jens_Hoes Yes! Wtf?!? That is not cool!