Group 3 (EDD may 15-21) Check-In w/o 9/24

edited September 2018 in May 2019 Moms

This thread is for those due May 15 - 21

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Group 3 (EDD may 15-21) Check-In w/o 9/24

• EDD 5/19
    Baby is the size of a pea!
    Appointments - Not sure yet.... hubby and I are in the middle of planning a big move... not sure when we will be when. Tentatively hoping to schedule for end of October
    Rants/Raves: Family drama completely unrelated to preggo me.
    Feeling: TIRED. I can't focus at work, all I want to do is SLEEEPPPP. Also bloating. I'm so bloated my husband told me I already look pregnant. Thanks babe!
    Spongebob. I. HATE. IT. 
  • @bazzie88 :#  Hopefully YH learns quickly what he can and cannot say to a pregnant woman.

Due date/W+D: May 18 / 6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): dried corn kernel

Any appointments? Questions?: Appointment next Friday (10/5). It seemed so far away when I made it and I knew I was pregnant at 3+3 (tested 3+4) but it finally feels close to the first appointment!

Rants/Raves?: DH has been so great trying to help me get extra sleep with DD waking up early and occasionally during the night. I think we did a great job hiding the pregnancy from BIL and SIL the past 5 days during their visit. But they might think DH pulls more weight than I do since he was trying to cut me some slack. SIL doesn't drink so I'm hoping they didn't pick up on me not drinking (they didn't last pregnancy) but at the same time I can't wait to tell them so they get why DH was stepping up more (and don't think I'm a lazy bitch).

AND our HelloFresh delivery gets here this morning. I'm really excited about it but probably setting myself up for disappointment.

How are you feeling?: Better than last pregnancy at this point but have the normal exhaustion and insomnia issues plus a lack of interest in food (but not averse to it like last time thankfully).

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? The Simpsons. I don't have that much of a problem with it, really, but DH thinks it's hilarious and I sit here like "it's not *that* funny, why are you crying laughing?" so I just can't watch it with him.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @kvh22 Oh he knows.... he just likes to push my buttons.  :p Also.... agreed on the Simpsons.... I just don't see how it is humorous.... to me it is just stupid.  :neutral:
  • Due date/W+D:  5/16 for now 6+4

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Any appointments? Questions?:  I finally called and scheduled an appointment for next week.  The Dr who delivered my last baby retired, so I had to switch yet again. 

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?:  nauseated, tired, and irritable

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?  I used to watch the walking dead with my husband, but it got to where I couldn't handle it anymore - it just grosses me out.  And my kids aren't allowed to watch Spongebob or Caillou because I find them annoying.
  • @fatmonica High five on Spongebob! I have never seen Caillou, but I have a feeling we would be aligned on that one too!
  • Due date/W+D: May 16th/ 6w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Any appointments? Questions?: No appointments until next week (10/5)

Rants/Raves?: DS is getting his 2yo molars in and it’s awful. He has just been a hot mess.

How are you feeling?: So so bloated and tired. I don’t remember feeling this crummy with DS.

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? Any shows with a ghost theme. Hard pass.
  • Due Date/W+D
    May 16th/6w4D

Size of the Bab(ies)
    Earring post

Any Appointments or Questions
    Had my first ultrasound today, you can see it in the ultrasound thread. Showing twins, but the doctor thinks that one will be reabsorbed. Have another appointment next week.

Rant/Rave
    Hubs made the best cheesy enchilada soup last night. 

How Are You Feeling
    Finally got sore boobs. Still nauseous, but it comes and goes. Some days I'm okay, other days a mess. I'm always tired, though. 

What TV Show Do You Refuse To Watch
    Walking Dead. I hate Michonne! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @missmcgonnagal Twins!! Wow!!! Please excuse my ignorance... but how can the doctor tell that one might get reabsorbed?  I agree with your opinion of Michonne on the Walking Dead! She was awesome in her first few seasons.... and now she lost her kickass-ness. Disappointing.
  • @bazzie88 The doctor says it looks like the twins will both be in the same placenta and the same amniotic sac, although both have their own yolk sacs right now. The doctor said that she's seen this kind of thing enough to know that one will likely be reabsorbed, but I'm going in next week for another ultrasound. Hubs and I kind of think she was preparing us for the worst-case scenario, because from what I've seen online (for what that's worth) there's still a solid possibility the twins could get their own amniotic sacs. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @missmcgonnagal thank you for sharing, I am sure it was not fun to go into that detail. I am sorry that this is something that you are dealing with! I will be hoping for the best possible outcome for you all! xoxo
  • Due date/W+D: 5/21 / 5w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn

Any appointments? Questions?: Finally made my appointment for 10/9.

Rants/Raves?: I was in a training leadership course last week that was basically about how to interact with others... with my hormones making me go crazy I was the problem child of the class being like “but they are idiots? Why should I be nice to them?” Made loootttssss of friends...

How are you feeling?: I am nauseous when I am not eating... which is good because as soon as I eat it goes away... but bad because I am either operating at hungry and nauseous or overly stuffed. Worried I am going to gain a ton of weight because of this (and I’m already starting off pretty overweight).

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? UO but Modern Family. The tv series actually sounds like something I would like but I ate dinner one time right next to Eric Stonestreet and he was such a cocky a-hole that ever since I have boycotted his show on principle.

• mamajojo1981mamajojo1981 member
    edited September 2018
    • EDD 5/18
    • Baby is the size of a pea!
    • Appointments - 10/5
    • Rants/Raves: Haven't told my fiance yet (he's out of town for work) but he comes home on 10/2 (which is when I tell him) then our 1st appt on 10/5 and all this to surprise him for an early b-day present on 10/6!
    • Feeling: EXHAUSTED! I can't get any energy at all, even with a little decaf coffee. Can't focus on work and the nausea is on an off all day.
    • GTKY: Walking Dead / Game of Thrones - just can't get into that stuff.

•  Due date/W+D: 5/15/19, 6 weeks, 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): pea!

Any appointments? Questions?: Nope!

Rants/Raves?: My 13 month old wont sleep through the night anymore 😩

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, some nausea that comes and goes throughout the day

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? Anything horror. I don’t like the feeling of being scared at all. And for kids shows: spongebob and Thomas the train.
  • @kvh22 I've always been curious about hello fresh and similar services. Let us know if you are impressed or underwhelmed! 

@elizabeth8684 I'm with you on the anything horrer. I'm super prone to nightmares and so I try to avoid things that are scary or too suspenseful.

Due date/W+D: May 18th 6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Any appointments? Questions?: First appt scheduled for Oct. 8th.

Rants/Raves?: Feeling super thankful for all the blessings in my life right now. I feel that God has called us to step out in faith on a lot of things recently and has subsequently provided for us. 

How are you feeling?: bloated, crampy, and exhausted.  But all in all, I'm feeling pretty good. 

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? As mentioned above, anything even remotely scary is out of the question for me. As far as kids shows go, I can't stand pinkalicious on PBS! I typically  like PBS adult and children's programming, but they seriously missed the mark with that one! 
  • Due date/W+D: May 17 / 6w/3D

Any appointments? Questions?: first appointment in a week! Excited and nervous.

Rants/Raves?: Nothing much.  Just trying to stay positive and not get to stressed out.

How are you feeling?: some nausea and dizziness, super exhausted

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? UO but I hate the Bachelor/Bachelorette and really any sort of reality dating competition.  Also I’m with everyone on disliking horror, I find it stressful to watch and I just don’t need more stress in my life.
  • Due date/W+D:

5/15, 6 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Pea

Any appointments? Questions?:

I have an ultrasound 10/4

Rants/Raves?: 

My house desperately needs a solid cleaning, but I have zero energy! I can barely keep my eyes open by 9 pm. I cut down to 2 cup of coffee and I miss my second cup in the evenings. 

How are you feeling?: 

Exhausted! I am wrecked. Also queasy in the mornings and evenings. Food either does not appeal to me or I momentarily think I want it but immediately have regrets and end of choking down the rest of the meal. I amiss enjoying food.

I couldn’t watch breaking bad. The whole cancer thing was too close to home for me. I also hate all things sad so any of those awful cry fest chick movies are definitely out. 
  • @Pahialii 1. I think you were the MVP of your training class. 2. Sad to hear that about Eric Stonestreet!! Though not surprised. I used to love Modern Family but it's incredibly stupid now.

Due date/W+D: May 19 / 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea or dried corn kernel (???) 

Any appointments? Questions?: my first appointment is a week from today, too @beccaneu! Excited but nervous.

Rants/Raves?: So tired. It's still raining. I planned a weekend away for me and my husband this weekend for his birthday...my mom and dad are supposed to watch my daughter. Mom calls me yesterday to say that she's sick. Sigh...hope we can still make this work. 

How are you feeling?: SO tired and feeling a bit weak and winded this morning. I remember during my first pregnancy, I felt like I was having heart palpitations so went to a cardiologist for an ECHO. All was fine, I'm having the same kinda feeling now. 

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? UO but Game of Thrones. I just can't with the sex between family members (why am I blanking on the word for this term right now - pregnancy brain?!) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due date/W+D: 5/20, 6w1d

Any appointments? Questions?: not until 10/10

Rants/Raves?: Nothing really this week, I’m also trying to stay positive and avoid stress. It’s not working, but I’m still trying 😉

How are you feeling?: AWFUL. Nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, weak to the point that I’m shakey, and I can barely stomach foods or liquids. 

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? I’m with a number of you on Game of Thrones and Bachelor/Bachelorette. Also, Caillou. That kid is just awful. 
  • @bluesky24 lol. This is happening to me so much where I can’t remember the right word! But incest is what you’re looking for haha. 

@fatmonica Callilou the absolute worst! I personally don’t mind spongebob but we won’t let our DD watch it just because it has no learning value whatsoever. 

Due date/W+D: 6+1

Any appointments? Questions?: ultrasound next Monday, I’m getting nervous  

Rants/Raves?: my mom is visiting from out of state and arrived last night. My work week is fri-mon and I worked 45 hours. I’m beyond exhausted. Last night she got tipsy and emotional over my brother who is pretty immature, a bad planner and communicator. She is upset he only found 2 hours to see her while she’s here. I get it and would be pissed too... but I am just too exhausted to try to console her. I feel horrible. 

How are you feeling?: exhausted, the starting feel like I have to pee the second I get done is kicking in as well as the nausea. I don’t usually get morning sickness, I’m wondering if all my symptoms are seem stronger because of the progesterone supplements, anyone know if this is a thing?

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? It’s always sunny, American dad, family guy, South Park. These are my SO’s favorite shows and they are so raunchy and I can’t stand to be within hearing distance if he’s watching them. 

But it I love the walking dead and GOT! I’m sad there’s so many haters here lol!
  • @thebobloblaw LOL thank you. I thought about googling it but thought better of it. I am at work after all... your mom's visit seems like a lot. I know I can't handle other people's emotions right now, so I can only imagine. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited September 2018
    EDD: 5/17/19
    Appt: not until 10/9 and I'm dying to see that baby! But I will do some more blood work this weekend, hoping to be reassured. 
    Rants/Raves: husband has been so patient and helpful and caring. He's doing all of his stuff plus most of my usual stuff lately. So great! 
    How are you feeling? SO much more sick than with my other pregnancies. I'm okay for the first part of the day, but I start slowing down about 11 and then I can't get out of bed by 4. Why is this so much worse this time? 
    What to show do you refuse to watch? 
    The bachelor/bachelorette. So dumb. 
  • @bluesky24 lol incest! Yes, super weird way to start the series. It's one of those where I feel like if people just watch any one episode, it's really odd but as a series it's extremely compelling - especially the first few seasons. I totally get why some people don't like it, even though I do. DH read all of the books, which took him about 3 or 4 years since he's the slowest reader ever but he's sooooo into it.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• This thread is for those due May 15 - 21

Due date/W+D: 5/15  6+6

Baby is the size of a(n): earring post

Any appointments? Questions?:  had my u/s yesterday.  Baby measuring correctly, heartbeat of 138 however gestational sac is measuring about a week behind.  My RE said could mean nothing or something.  Next u/s Oct 2. 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: feeling okay- symptoms off and on.  Tired pretty much as soon as I wake up. But I am also getting 2 progesterone shots a day so could be that. 

I do not like horror movies.  I agree about Caillou.  I also do not like teletubbies.  Never got into game of thrones either.  (I do watch probably too much tv though)
  • edited September 2018

@kvh22 We had Hello Fresh until my 2yo started eating more than half of my portion! And the meals started to repeat too often after a while, so it wasn't giving me new options, which was the 

Guess what idiot posted to the wrong week?!? 

• Due date/W+D: 5/15

Baby is the size of a(n): earring post

Any appointments? Questions?: first appt isn’t until Nov 1

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: A bit tired, especially in the afternoons, and most of the day my stomach feels off and unsettled and nothing really sounds appetizing, until I am suddenly ravenous.

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? Caillou and reality tv. Tbh though I’m much more of a bookworm.
  • Due date/W+D: 5/19/19

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip

Any appointments? Questions?: First transvag US Monday!!!

Rants/Raves?: So tired, sore boobs, some dizziness and very light nausea but no M/S yet knock on wooe

How are you feeling?: overall good, just lacking motivation and could lie on the couch all day!

GTKY: What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? Eastbound and Down... Ugh.

• How did your next ultrasound go? I'm measuring 2 weeks behind and am worried.