Welcome to the PGAL (Pregnant after loss) weekly thread!
**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.There is no need to add specific trigger warnings in your posts, but you may if you choose.**
1. How far along are you? Any milestones?
2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?
3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?
4. Any appointment updates?
5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):
6. GTKY: What's something that other people this is cool, but you think is silly/ridiculous?