April 2019 Moms
Options

Bump Bump Bump

13»

Re: Bump Bump Bump

• Options
    Yes, I love that idea, ladies!!
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks right now, FTM, and I look more bloated than anything. It looks like I've gained weight rather than a baby bump, so not sure I really have one. I'm a large frame, though, so I wonder if that's what's hiding a real bump from showing. My pants definitely fight tight, though, and have had to use the button extender things. My coworker told me that it's a little too soon for that...:/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aggie0812 said:
    I'm 11 weeks right now, FTM, and I look more bloated than anything. It looks like I've gained weight rather than a baby bump, so not sure I really have one. I'm a large frame, though, so I wonder if that's what's hiding a real bump from showing. My pants definitely fight tight, though, and have had to use the button extender things. My coworker told me that it's a little too soon for that...:/
    Everyone’s body is different. 
    It isn’t too soon to show or have tight pants. I am a bit round in general so I’m not exactly showing but my pants, pajamas and undies all feel snug/uncomfortable at the (lower)waist line so I decided immust
    have a bump even if the previous pregnancy chub is blocking its view. 
  • Options
    Jesus why are all of you so pretty? I guess I have to stop looking like a damn troll all the time. 
  • Options
    @harveyisaboysname I thought the same thing. Like, hell, I'm going to have to straighten my hair on HDBD.

@aggie0812 your coworker sucks. One, it's not to early for anything. I washed all my maternity clothes at 5 weeks because I knew the bloat would set in. I've chosen not to wear maternity clothes to work. Yet. Two, she should never say anything about anyone's size. EVER.
  • Options
    @aggie0812 your coworker can bite me. I've been in straight up MATERNITY pants since 9weeks. 

@harveyisaboysname and @mrstmoose ummm I cut my face out of HDBD basically always because 1) internet safety and 2) my raging pregacne is making me definitively NOT pretty. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MRDCle yes that’s why I cut out my face too lol
  • Options
    @MRDCle I've never put my face in a HDBD (to my bad memory). I will continue to not put it on the internet in HDBD. Aka, you can all see my real face in May, after we've had these babies!
  • Options
    @mrstmoose yep my last BMB saw my face (outside of my tiny avatar) once we migrated to FB about a month before babes came along.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welp, H usually does his very best to ignore and not comment on my growing mid-section, but I guess even he's done lying now.  He's not going out of his way to mention it, but I told him I think we'd better figure out a time to tell our immediate families soon because the bump is getting a little too obvious and I got a "yeah, probably" as opposed to the "nonsense, you look great" kind of bullshit answer he's usually prepared with.  Irrationally it made me a little sad, but I've moved on because there is really no ignoring it, even now at barely over 9 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrstmoose +1 on the 'no one is seeing my face' club. Privacy and all that. 
  • Options
    @kbirchtree @MRDCle @mrstmoose Thank you for your reassurance <3