November 2018 Moms
Options

Sorry to be MIA!! Update

edited September 2018 in November 2018 Moms
Hi ladies, I wasn't sure where to put this so I thought I just do a quick update thread.

So since my diagnosis of parvo, I have been going in every week for US to make sure little man isn't becoming anemic or having trouble with his heart. So far, he has looked good with everything. I still have two weeks to be in the clear. I will repeat the blood test and they will see if the virus is out if my system, however I will continue to have weekly US and at 36 weeks I will go to twice a week. 

This has been mentally exhausting but I am just trying not to think about it too much. However, I think I am hyper aware if everything going on because of it. The latest is everyone telling me I don't look that far along which just makes me feel great (sarcasm). 

So that is my update so far! Here is the only good pic we got at the last US.

Re: Sorry to be MIA!! Update

• Options
    @bfpafter4years I’ve been thinking about you, thanks for the update! Good to hear that baby looks strong and healthy so far. 
  • Options
    Happy everything is looking good so far! I’m sorry for the stress and the extra appointments, but it will be over before you know it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad everything seems to be going well! Hopefully things continue to go well, and baby hasn't been affected by the parvo. If the doctor says he looks good, I'd try not to let what other people say worry you. Unfortunately, there are an awful lot of people that don't realize how rude it is to comment on how a pregnant person looks other than saying, "you look great!"
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    So glad everything is going good!! I will still keep you in my thoughts the next few weeks and send good vibes your way. I hope it passes quickly and you are in the clear!

• Options
    @bfpafter4years happy that it’s so far so good. I’m sure it’s super stressful but baby boy will be here before you know it. 

• Options
    I'm glad things are looking good. I hope things continue that way. I know it's stressful. 
  • Options
    Glad to hear it’s all good news so far. FX it all stays that way and you continue to get better.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So glad things are going well so far. Continuing to send positive thoughts and hugs
  • Options
    Happy for good news so far. I hope your little guy continues to be in good health and that every visit from here on out is easy peasy!
  • Options
    So happy that things are looking good so far! Fingers and toes crossed for an uneventful 2 weeks :) 
  • Options
    So glad things are looking good so far! Sending vibes that they stay that way!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Thanks for the update and so glad to read things are looking good! Sending all the good vibes your way!!
    nws
  • Options
    Thank you for the update! Glad everything is looking ok right now and will send prayers that it continues!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Glad things are looking good. Keep us updated.
  • Options
    I'm so happy to hear a good update. I hope it passes quickly and you both are smooth sailing until his arrival!
  • Options
    Thank you for the update! I’m glad you’re both doing well.