Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Neupogen IVF help!

anudaanuda member
edited September 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
 Has anyone used injections of neupogen? did you get any side effects with Neupogen? 

Re: Neupogen IVF help!

• Options
    Thanks. I understand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @anuda I'm currently on that as well as a number of other  drugs.  I don't think I'm experiencing too many side effects but hard to tell with med or combo of meds are causing them . Is the something you are specifically concerned about?
    Formally Leekat
    Me: 36 DH 38
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    FET 1 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    FET 2 (transferred 2 embryos- BFN
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo
    FET 3 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    Donor Egg Retrieval 2/19/18 -4 embryos that didn't make it to freeze
    Donor Egg Retrieval 4/30/2018 - 6 eggs - 5 embryos frozen Day 3
    FET 4 (with donor eggs) (transferred 1 embryo) -BETA 7/10 - BFN
    Hysteroscopy & Endo Scratch 
    FET 5 (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos)-BETA 9/10 - BFN
    Final FET (#6) (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos) BETA 10/15 BFP!!
    EDD: June 24, 2019 Baby O born June 26, 2019

• Options
    anudaanuda member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for your reply.
  • Options
    anudaanuda member
    edited September 2018
     I am new to this forum. I wish you the very best rallykat14. God bless you!
  • Options
    anudaanuda member
    edited September 2018
    I did not get any information I needed. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    @anuda I understand living with IF can be difficult and incredibly stressful. If you plan to stay around for advice and support, might I recommend that you introduce yourself here. And be sure to understand the rules about TW (tiger warnings) and other board etiquette from the Newbie guides herehere and here (also stickied at the top of the TTGP broad).

Then Join one of the dailies depending on if you are WTO (waiting to ovulate) or TWW (two week waiting).

Then you may also find certain discussions like the IF Weekly thread useful.

Since you haven't introduced yourself and we don't know what threads (other than IF) would be useful to you I suggest you lurk around and read what some of the threads are about. There is one for TTCAL (trying to conceive after loss), TTAS (trying for a sibling) for those with other living children, there is even a board for charting and temping questions monthly. 

We are more than happy to welcome and support new members, but please follow the rules and remember that sometimes you have to give support to receive support.
  • Options
    anudaanuda member
    edited September 2018
    Thanks 
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I did not get information I needed. God bless you!