October 2018 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 8/30

What are you thankful for this Thursday morning?!

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/30

• Options
    I am thankful for my sweet sister and sister in law who hosted the most perfect travel themed baby shower for me last weekend in my hometown.

I’m also thankful for my girlfriends in DC who are hosting a little lunch shower for me on Saturday.

I’m also thankful that my in laws are coming up this weekend. FIL will help DH take the dresser and crib upstairs into the nursery and MIL is going to help me start setting up baby’s room! 

Also, our kitchen cabinets were delivered yesterday! There are a couple pieces missing, but DH and FIL should be able to start installing the new kitchen this weekend, so I am very thankful for that.

This got long. Apparently I am super thankful today!

• Options
    Thankful for good health this pregnancy thus far.  Despite all the pregnancy symptoms I have had, my BP has been ok and everything is normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m thankful you reminded me it’s Thursday. I need to finish and pay for my nursing registration if I want to keep my license active, tomorrow is the last day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thankful to hear strong heartbeats this morning! And get a c-section date if they decide they dont want to come sooner! The count down is real ladies!!!
  • Options
    I'm thankful I finally finished the baby blanket i was crocheting last night!  Also thankful for the late start to the work day due to an offsite All Hands meeting.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers