October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 8/26

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Re: Sunday ticker change 8/26

• Options

34 weeks! Size of a butternut squash says the bump- but my growth scans and the pressure on my cervix make it seem more like an anvil...

2. How are you feeling?

Exhausted  I’m def past the point of restful sleep  at that irrational point when I start thinking I’ll sleep better WITH a newborn  

NST with fluid check Tuesday  NST with OB on Friday  

Is it pee? Sweat? Fluid leak? But seriously- how do I know?  #firstsummerpregnancy

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

I’d say I like the spooning position at this point in pregnancy. Or doggy style. This belly is too big for my old fave of missionary modified with one leg over his shoulder....can’t be squishing the baby now! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    33 weeks, celery (or a ferret!)

2. How are you feeling?

I had a bunch of cramping yesterday, but loaded up on fluids and it stopped  

OB and massage on Wednesday. My normal doctor is away this week, so I’ll be seeing a different doc in the practice, and she’s distantly related to me (her uncle is my mom’s cousin). I’m trying to decide how weird that is :lol:

My mom is out of the country for two weeks, and she’s freaking out that baby is going to arrive while she’s gone

Oral. I’m lazy these days. 

But there hasn’t been much sexy time since I was admitted last week, DH is hesitant due to threatened preterm labour. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

31 weeks - asparagus. Although I’ve never seen an asparagus as big as baby supposedly is this week!

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty ok - large and trouble sleeping but overall can’t complain!

Nope - next midwife apt is next week.

I am super thankful summer weather is almost over!! We’re finally supposed to get some rain today so it’s much cooler finally.

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? 

Right now my favourite position is avoidance! Between not sleeping and the weather I am too hot and tired to want to be naked with DH!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

34. Butternut squash. 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired and anxious. It was about this time I was diagnosed with pre-e in my last pregnancy  

3. Any appointments this week? Tomorrow (Monday) 34 week and strep test  

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I am so damn sick of peeing and feeling like I have to pee when I don’t! Still having nausea. Fall allergy season is upon me, too. 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act?

In the third tri, probably spooning. Mainly because that’s the least uncomfortable at this point!

• Options
     How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    34 today on my shower day! Baseball glove. 

2. How are you feeling? Tired but that is mostly from the shower! Doing pretty much nothing is exhausting. 

3. Any appointments this week? Yes, Monday.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Ticked at extended family for not getting their heads out of their butts. They are going to miss out on knowing our kid because they can't over that I cut ties with my birth dad. 

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees
    Whatever works! 
  • Options

31 weeks and asparagus 

2. How are you feeling?

Tired and sore hips just started the last couple days

None, going to try and squeeze in a chiro if I can

DH got upset with me last night for going on a cleaning rampage, he knows that I’m exhausted but I also know that no one else is going to do it

It’s been tough to even get any sex in, DH falls asleep on the couch often and I’m in bed by 8, but when we do manage a night in bed together it’s girl on top