TTC After a Loss

August TWW

Re: August TWW

• Loading the player...
  • I think I'm 11 DPO but my ovulation tests were not very conclusive to me and my cycle just hasn't been the same since the MC in Feb. I used to be 26-28 day cycles. Lately, I've been 21 days. I've been feeling sick the last few days, nausea, cramping, lower back aches. I hate POAS because it's always a disappointment and they are expensive so I usually say that I'll wait until AF is officially late to test. But since I'm not sure when AF is coming anymore it's hard to say what late is. I bought a test on my way home from work last night and it was so very negative. WTF.  :s
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• @lin0442 ahhh!! So happy for you!! Let us know how it goes tomorrow! FX this is your take home baby!
  • Omgosh @lin0442 I am so excited for you!!! Everything crossed that this is it for you!
  • woohoo @lin0442!  That's an awesome number!  I understand not feeling excited, but I am rooting so hard for you <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Glad to hear somebody positive results this month
  • @lin0442 yay! Happy, healthy and uneventful 9months to you!! Congrats!

I’m officially out, AF this morning, wasted another test this am as 4 days late SMH such a waste. @rowedking6 sorry for AF *thumbs down*
  • Congrats @lin0442.  FX crossed for rising betas!  Keep us posted 
  • I'm sorry @justarius, ugh. ..so not fair. 

At the same time, @lin0442 how exciting for you! Congratulations! 
  • @lin0442 Congrats, that's so exciting!  Great numbers too :)  I hope your next beta shows a nice jump.
  • *lurking*
    Huge congrats to @lin0442 and @sagems10<3 If you want to join the private TTCAL grads board, I put the directions in the spoiler:

You have to request to join the board first, then I (or one of the other mods) will approve your request. You should be able to find it on Page 3 of "All Groups" under "Community." Feel free to send me a PM if you have trouble finding it. 

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @rowedking6 @justarius. I’m so sorry about AF—it’s so freaking frustrating and disheartening :confounded:

@lin0442 and @sagems10 I’m so glad the betas are doubling well and I hope that everything goes swimmingly for the next 9 months!
  • AF came. I really believed it was happening for us this month.

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

TTCAL May 2018

• 1dpo. Here we go!
  • Thanks @Mack2342

yesterday was hard but today was ok.

hope everyone else has a better TWW

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

TTCAL May 2018

• Moving on over to TWW.  We made a valiant effort this past week.  I think my cycle is still a little screwy from the MC and D&C but I’m pretty sure we are past O.  Hoping this is our month.  
  • Congratulations @lin0442 and @sagems10! So glad to hear you got great betas. Fx for great ultrasounds Is. the next couple weeks!
  • mwmiller4mwmiller4 member
    edited August 2018
    So sorry about AF @rds51510 I think I’m in the same boat tomorrow or Tuesday :disappointed: 

FX this is the month @denma2015 !

We got back from our weekend a few hours ago—it was super fun and relaxing and yet I am exhausted—which just makes me feel old :sweat_smile: 
  • @rowedking6 sorry :(
    @Kath525 yay for ovulating!  Fx this is your month :)

I’m 10DPO and am apparently possessed because even though I can feel AF coming, I used a FRER this morning. BFN. We’re waiting on a call from the clinic to start the next round of IVF, but it will most likely be 2-3 months. :/

• @bakerstreetboys so sorry about the negative, maybe it's still early? 

AFM, my FB memory today was us announcing our pregnancy a year ago today. What a punch in the gut. Next week marks the 1 year of our second miscarriage. It's hard to believe it's been a year...
  • @Kath525 I have such a love/hate for FB memories. It’s probably the first thing I look at everyday online. 

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

TTCAL May 2018

• @Kath525 sorry about the upcoming anniversary.  We just passed 2 yrs from our first loss.  Today was a hard day me as I was busy this past week with ****TW**** DS Birthday that I forgot until this morning and then all those sad feelings rushed in.  

@bakerstreetboys I hope you are wrong and it’s too early 
  • @Mack2342 Thanks. Sorry you got hit hard with those feelings. It sucks. This is the week we were due with our second loss. I’m not very pleasant to be around right now....
  • @bakerstreetboys that’s totally understandable.  These anniversary dates are hard.  I know they will get less painful but they really sting.  I hope you start to feel better soon! 
  • @Kath525  I’m so sorry! Facebook is such an emotional minefield. It just sucks. 

@bakerstreetboys  FX that it was too early today 

I’m also just a peach right now. I started spotting today so tomorrow is CD1 :expressionless: it’s approximately 5,000 degrees outside and my school year is about to start (which is always stressful and I forget how insane it is every year) 
  • Thanks everyone for the support! I'm very thankful for you ladies. It's nice to talk to people who get it.
    @Mack2342 @bakerstreetboys sorry about your anniversaries as well.
    @mwmiller4 sorry about AF :(

• **TW**

So I POAS on Thursday (9 DPO) and Friday (10 DPO) they were both BFN. So Saturday morning I decided to POAS again because we were going to Kenny Chesney at Gillette and I was going to drink if it was negative, well it was a very faint BFP. I took a digital when we got home that night at like 3am and it said pregnant. I have major nausea, headaches, mild abdominal discomfort, increased fatigue, and a heightened sense of smell. I talked to my OBGYN and she did not want to do betas because she didn't want me to obsess over a number, but did want me to have an ultrasound at the start of 7 weeks to check for a heartbeat. I had a very small amount of dark brown blood on Tuesday with some mild cramping/abdominal discomfort (? implantation bleeding) and she did not want to get betas at that point either and was not too concerned. Well today after a coughing fit/gagging over smelling coffee, I went pee and some bright red blood was on the TP, so now I am waiting for a call back to see what the next step is.  :neutral:
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @MelissaMay82 keep us updated! Praying everything is okay!
  • @MelissaMay82 congrats!  LAst time around for me I got betas done and just if they were normal range bc I didn’t want to obsess about number. Also it is normal to have some spotting so hopefully it’s nothing a
  • @prpl11butterfly that's so wonderful! Congrats! Try to enjoy every second!
  • @MelissaMay82 sending all the positive vibes your way!! Keep us posted!

@prpl11butterfly congrats!!!! So excited for you!!
  • Sending positive vibes @MelissaMay82

@prpl11butterfly congratulations!
  • @prpl11butterfly so happy for you!